TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:55 pm

You want me to ask the questions for you?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2q404d0.gif

It doesn't matter that you lose, it matters that you plan to lose.

It doesn't matter that you win, it matters that you plan to win.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

madins

Postby madins » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:34 pm

In history everything look`s fine and simple:)

Now I`m await for another lesson:)
Attachments
eurgbp.gif
eurgbp.gif (43.99 KiB) Viewed 3685 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:40 pm

http://i39.tinypic.com/aw6dmv.gif

Did you know what would happen? NO!

All that was known was that price was closing higher than "something"

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 pm

[font=Times New Roman]Double, double toil and trouble/
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.
~MacBeth
[/font]
:smt096
Last edited by TygerKrane on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 pm

A little bit of graciousness bestowed upon me:

AU Long, 3lots, 110pips, 3.3%

Entry:

Exit:

Funny thing is, the reason why I closed out as opposed to starting a SPACE WARS thing on this is b/c I thought I only had *2*lots on. I say to myself, "I'd rather just keep the profit from the 2 now and have another go at a Long attempt later; rather than try to turn a 2:1lev trade into something special and then having prices pull back on me significantly."

I guess I now have a box to work with??...:-k \\:D/

========================================
Surely, the reason why fro the move lies below:
Fed Sees Rates Staying Near Zero Through Late 2014
Fed: Benchmark Rate Will Stay Low Until Late 2014
Dollar Weakens to One-Month Low as Fed Extends Rate Target to Late 2014

Throw this one in for good measure~
Canada's Dollar Erases Losses as Fed Says Its Benchmark Rate to Stay Low
Last edited by TygerKrane on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

madins

Postby madins » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:06 pm

All night I thought about last post and I concluded that I'm not able to trade middle therm because my heart can't stand it. But I'll use watching from bigger distance in my MM. I'll do some tests for month and if it's gonna be some positives I'll post it on forum
Attachments
1.gif
1.gif (21.43 KiB) Viewed 3642 times
2.gif
2.gif (16.29 KiB) Viewed 3634 times

madins

Postby madins » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:11 pm

:shock:
Attachments
fale 2.gif
fale 2.gif (22.27 KiB) Viewed 3593 times

madins

Postby madins » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:12 pm

I hold my trade a little bit longer and it was worthed. Some progress for me:)
But I still have problem with holding my control.... I will to learn how to fix it in THIS YEAR! I must :D
Attachments
+ cinquecento.gif
+ cinquecento.gif (31.17 KiB) Viewed 3728 times

madins

Postby madins » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:06 pm

And Today
Attachments
eu kreslik.gif
eu kreslik.gif (15.16 KiB) Viewed 3697 times

TygerKrane

Re: Instant Self-Discipline, Weeks 13 - 18

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:53 pm

:!: :!: :!:

Week 13
1/23/11 - 1/27/11
39 entries
CLOSED TRADES=4.65% | CLOSED TRADES [plus] OPEN POSITIONS=-4.10%

:shock: :shock: :shock:

At one point during the week, my intra-week gains had me only 5.6% away from my initial starting balance of $1250. I then got super-aggressive stupidly and hit myself with my own leverage sword. :lol:
I wonder if I can find some of my likeable trades from the week for review...

After that, busy season kicked in hardcore at the j-o-b and all I could really do was observe the market...that and come home and hit up The Rack.

Week 14
1/30/11 - 2/3/11
0 entries
0%

Week 15
2/6/11 - 2/10/11
0 entries
0%

Week 16
2/13/11 - 2/17/11
0 entries
0%

Week 17
2/20/11 - 2/24/11
0 entries
0%

Week 18
2/27/11 - 3/2/11
0 entries
0%

[highlight=#FF6600]===============================================================================================================[/highlight]

OMG, this busy season was off the hook!!...every busy season pushes me to perfect my trading skill...so that I don't need to be around for another busy season :!:

It looks like I still need another week to cross some t's and dot some i's on my workflow, so Week 19 might be another goose egg.
I hate the mild anxiety I get when it's time to start 're-trading'.

I just need to remember and keep repeating my "Calm the -F- Down" mantra:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=57488#57488 {slightly reworded}
[font=Comic Sans MS][highlight=darkgreen]Turning on my trading station and reacting to what the charts present to me, as I get to my destination, [/highlight]
[highlight=darkgreen]should feel no different than [/highlight]
[highlight=darkgreen]Turning on my car and reacting to what the roads present to me, as I get to my destination.[/highlight][/font]

[font=Verdana]§§¤¤ Instant Self-Discipline, Weeks 1 - 10 ¤¤§§[/font]

[highlight=black][size=117][font=Comic Sans MS]Instant Self-Discipline,[/font][/size][font=Tahoma] trackback[/font][/highlight] wrote:
Weeks 11, 12 wrote::!: :!: :!:

Week 11
1/9/11 - 1/13/11
24 entries
-6.41%

Well for my trading in general, I have recently been choosing a pair, drawing a line on the previous day's D1 candle (by zooming into the H1 and looking for an area), and trading Long above Short below.
Friday was the day that killed me for this week, I was hotheaded and stubborn the way I managed the trading that day. I was pretty much stalking my charts day and night, trying to accumulate a profit cushion so I could roll it into a big position. I was trading mostly AU. I have no idea why it was so hard for me to accumulate anything this week. Not that I've been having super-great results thus far, BUT for the fact that I was so glued to my computer this particular week, it was baffling/irritating how I kept missing what I needed. By Thurs night/Fri, I was no more than -1%. I put my foot down and declared "Profit cushion or not, I'm making my big AU trade NOW!"

The PA over the last two days looked to be setting up nicely, plus there was a nice bit of D1 Zlining that just happened, so I figured a swing low had been set --and that I had the all clear to go prematurely higher leverage...that sh!t spiked/whiplashed so bad, I was checking my calendar to see if was NFP day, LOL. And it definitely was just a spike where price pretty much recovered back to previous levels...The most irritating part of that spike being, that even if I had caught my OPTIMAL entry and was holding it from TWO DAYS BACK, that area/ swing low got violated as well.

I have to say, at the current moment, if I'm building up a position, I don't like the idea of placing Stop orders to automatically shed lots for me, I'd much rather try and be more personally involved at that time, but maybe I am just being backwards...

I know, I know, pictures would help, I have 'em; lets see if I can get them out.

Week 12
1/16/11 - 1/20/11
10 entries
CLOSED TRADES=4.24% | CLOSED TRADES [plus] OPEN POSITIONS=13.75%

Surprisingly few trades this week.

Gradually circling in and narrowing down my entry criteria and finding the ltf PA that makes me go :)
Different Stop Losses and maybe Entry Leverage as I rank my entry setups.
Will need to write these down several times over I suppose as I try to prioritize and rank them.
Hopefully, soon (while understanding that I am NOT trying to find a Holy Grail of entries) I will feel satisfied enough in them to commit them to Procedural Memory.

Trading based on Daily line has been a GREAT help as far as helping analyze what I'm doing for entries. Just flip-flopping my bias with each MOMO and then trying to find what makes a good entry good through all that definitely complicated things more for me than they needed to be.

As for attaining one-ness with my Entries, recently, it's not so much a lightbulb going off, as it is a lightbulb wavering (? is that the right word?); dim, then bright, then dim, then BRIGHT, then DIM, then Bright...

A more deliberate attempt of using SPACE WARS this week. I think I have some great step-by-step pictures of how I went about the whole thing, will definitely be a good review to me, I was surprised how I was able to flow into using it maybe. Maybe I was just having a clear thinking week.

Definitely, built up into a great AU trade this week though, ended Friday with a beautiful picture of my trading station. Of course the positions are still open, so I can't call the profits mine...I don't want to close it though, it looks like quite the nice breakout, even if it means that some Zlining is about to occur (a.k.a. a PERFECT opportunity for those who prefer to trade the Breakout Bounce...) {SPACE don't fail me now, lol}

[highlight=#FF6600]===============================================================================================================[/highlight]

Other than that, Krane is about to have a WHOLE LOT LESS free time...{sigh}, but for good reasons at least.
___1}I have to undergo intense foreign language study
___2}I just received this badboy, and I'ma try and go ALL-IN on it
______<< While you're on that page, check out "Sexy Beast Workout Tutorial"; Czech Republic FTW!!! >>

How to Change the World (Hint: It Starts with You)

Nowhere near as good as the We Are Traders video, but it has its merits nonetheless...

Return to “beginners forum”