TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:48 am

What's up TK? I've lost my link to the motherlodes, the one that takes you to the Grand Poo Paw :-) of the motherlodes. Man my search skills are lacking. I know you're the man to see here. Hope it's all coming together for you. Thanks,

EDIT: Ooops, spoke to soon, found it.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=17490#17490
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:14 am

Come o~~~~~~~~~~~~n Zline-While-I-Sleep!!!

:lol:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:31 pm

'Morning Guys & Gals,
Now I just need price to go down and we're good money!!$$!!

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Trading Oil through Forex now??

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Well, isn't that sweet (crude oil 8) )
Oil is back at $100 a barrel.
Unrest in the mid-east.
Silver's bullish run of late.
BS political struggle of Washington's fiscal crises and 'shutting' down the government at the end of the week.
S&P dropping it's rating of the US on May 24. (thanks es/pip)
Canadian dollar holding firm under parity.

If memory serves me correctly, in Forex Fundamentals 101, I learned that for whatever reason, USDCAD represents an oil play, and when oil price increases, CAD gets stronger.

Since I don't trade commodities, perhaps I should treat USDCAD as a long term position, in the same manner as being bullish oil and expecting it to get back to $150 a barrel like back in mid-2008...

Oil, weekly

USDCAD, weekly

Oil, daily

USDCAD, daily

TygerKrane

Un-freakin-believable!!

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:12 pm

[highlight=BLACK]This Makes Me UFCKING SICK!!![/highlight]
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

[font=Andalus][highlight=darkred]The kid that grew up saying the pledge of allegiance, and believing the government was only about the business of helping its citizens to achieve the American Dream, would have thought this was a cool, 'patriotic' idea, and a great way to show that I care about America as a whole.[/highlight][/font]

[highlight=darkgreen]The more enlightened, post-housing bubble, post-"too big to fail" bailouts, post-Quantitative Easing 2, Knowing-that-our-Money-Supply-comes-from-a-Private-Corporation, N.I.A. reading adult, is sickened to the stomach over this concept:[/highlight] (Apparently, it's been around since 1961)

I was watching N.I.A.'s "End of Liberty", where a short section displayed this...

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formIn ... d=23779454

Paying America's Debt, With Your AmEx--
Patriotic citizens have long been able to donate money to help pay down America's debt. Now they can use their credit cards.
(June 03, 2010)
    --[font=Times New Roman]G[/font]ot a few extra bucks for Uncle Sam? Since 1961, the U.S. government has accepted donations in cash or check from private citizens who wish to help pay down the national debt, currently at $13 trillion. ...

[highlight=violet]On a lighter note, if this is their "donational", what goodies can I expect in return?[/highlight] :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, I know!!
Maybe they'll go TRO-style and email me their latest batch of "leading-indicators" that they've been working on!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :P

AND NATURALLY, I must specify "2011 DONATIONAL INDICATORS" with my donation, because at this point, it is blatantly undeniable that they've consecutively ufcked up the previous years, so no use in getting those!!! :lol: :lol: :P :P :oops:

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 am

Your charts of crude oil and the usd/cad would appear to show an inverse relationship if any.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Yeah, that's what I meant by when oil price increases, CAD gets stronger. (in comparison to USD...)

Humble

Postby Humble » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:19 am

With ya.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Still taking notes here....

This area should be pretty easy for me to understand by now.
But I must not be focusing well enough b/c I'm still thinking going short & price not hitting 1.4000 :roll:

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Waiting for a long entry, so I can get a tight SL in...

Return to “beginners forum”