TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

KcT, One more pair to juggle...

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:07 am

TygerKrane wrote:[highlight=tan]::NOTE::
The EURUSD trades happened b/c I wanted to participate in NFP to try and erase some of my losses...it worked, I got a few dollars off of it, but the overall intention is to have enough success to not even need to do that.[/highlight]

ummm...yeah...about that whole not wanting to trade EURUSD, and strictly sticking to trading AJ & EJ...yeah, I'm gonna have to take back that statement.

With correlation like this, you'd do the same thing too! (and No, the correlation wasn't this good when I first put this plan together, believe me, I checked!)

M15 & H1 EU / EJ

H1 & H4 EU / EJ

And for the last month and a few days, the daily charts have also been a really good correlation:

D1 EU / EJ

Much better than the AJ / EJ ~

I wonder if this makes it any easier to see?

In any case in, keeping with [highlight=BLACK]Krane cat[/highlight][highlight=orange]ches Tyger[/highlight], it is still only EU Long and EJ short; so now it is a switch to a play on the strength of the Euro :idea: ...

[highlight=darkgreen]{whereas before it was a play on the strength of the Yen}[/highlight] :-k

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

ZEN

Postby ZEN » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 am

This week, I am receiving another $25 donation, so in about two days, the overall money input will be $315.

Sory for the offtopic question but, on what basis do you get this nice bonuses? Thanks and goodluck!
Today it's better!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:14 am

FXCM Micro has a Quiz Show on Fridays, be the first to get a question right, get $25.

You have to have an FXCM Micro account.

You have to perform certain number of trades before you can withdraw.
I've never tried to withdraw, so I don't remember how much/what the exact conditions for withdrawal are, but you can't just win, then pull it out.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Still Alive and Kicking...!

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:31 pm

[font=Comic Sans MS]Whaddup peeps![/font] 8)
I'm still about...trading got derailed as I was researching some stuff...haven't done any reading here in the last 16 days and counting, as I'm trying to keep a clear head while I make some observations, both on KcT, Semas and otherwise...if anyone was trying to ask me something :roll: , or otherwise looking for me :roll: :roll: , PM would be best right now for getting my attention...

Other than that, I hear the siren song of Binary Options calling me again. I've only discovered and dealt with them June - September 2009; but I barely knew sh!t about proper money management back then, plus I've made a whole ton of other improvements since as far as my understanding goes, so....kinda enticing right about now to dip a toe back in.

So, I'm still taking a break from reading here (but still trading Forex), I expect my little vacation should be done several days after Thanksgivings.

Later Traders,
~Krane

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Can someone please be so kind to clue me in on what the hell happened to make the EU shoot up like that 1715GMT (1115am EST)??

I didn't see anything newsworthy...

But that is one-hell-of-a-zline occurring, that's for certain.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:34 pm

TygerKrane wrote:Can someone please be so kind to clue me in on what the hell happened to make the EU shoot up like that 1715GMT (1115am EST)??

Hit an Important daily extreme from 12/02/2010 must have been a big
order stack in that area.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:30 am

Happy Hannukah / Merry Christmas / Kwanzaa / Festivus

for 2010, fellow Pirates!!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 am

aliassmith wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:Can someone please be so kind to clue me in on what the hell happened to make the EU shoot up like that 1715GMT (1115am EST)??

Hit an Important daily extreme from 12/02/2010 must have been a big
order stack in that area.

Hmmmmmm :-k

Thanks alias.

H4

H1

TygerKrane

Mark Douglas notes, Part 1

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Links to online Mark Douglas resources:
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=50688#50688

So after I found all those online resources, of course the next step was to give them a casual listen. Just like EVERYONE ELSE (100% of the people) who have listened to Mark Douglas, I found that I liked what he had to say about why people aren't successful at trading. But in the middle of my listening, there was one statement / train of thought that stopped me dead in my tracks and made me say--

[font=Comic Sans MS][highlight=black]"Wait :shock: , I REALLY need to be taking notes from this guy!"[/highlight][/font] :shock: :shock: : [hr][hr][highlight=darkred][font=lucida console]When people don't understand that their losses are a result of their attitude, then naturally they think that their losses are a result of what they don't know about the market. So they think if they learn more about the market (by learning more about systems, indicators, variables, etc.) they can avoid losses and avoid being wrong.[/font][/highlight]

[font=Tahoma][highlight=darkviolet]"So if you learn more about the market, you can avoid losses and avoid being wrong"
This is what he calls [/highlight]
[/font][font=Tahoma][highlight=black]The Black Hole of Analysis. [/highlight]
[highlight=darkviolet]It doesn't work and it never will.[/highlight]
[/font][hr][hr]So now I'll be posting up my notes from the various interviews and lectures, b/c that way it's easier for me to access the best bits, with the hope of more quickly getting the best stuff ingrained into my trading mentality.
Last edited by TygerKrane on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Thanks for sharing.
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

Return to “beginners forum”