TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:29 am

Anyone new to the thread, just a reminder to check out the second post of it;

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=37984#37984

that I update ever-so-often with some of the bits of things I found important/useful.

~Krane

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Entries off of 3Sema [H1]

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:23 pm

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33846#33846

H1 Rat Reversal off of the 3Sema looks so damn easy, but since it hasn't spread like wildfire, I hesitate to use the Semas just like that. (Maybe I'm just stuck on being cheap and micro-managing my entries.)

You guys talk about Yale applications:
http://www.yale.edu/admit/freshmen/appl ... index.html

...meanwhile, I'm making a damn Yale Graduate Thesis on entries, lol. :lol:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

AJ EJ correlation

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Gotta love that AJ / EJ correlation. (especially in the upper H1 charts.)

If this keeps up, they'll either:
  1. Both go up and I learn something extra about Zlines and S&R
  2. Both go down and I learn something extra about Zlines and S&R
  3. Go different ways and it won't really matter, b/c I still learn something extra about Zlines and S&R

Unless there are some obvious Zline observations in this picture that I don't see you guys can tell me ... :wink:
Last edited by TygerKrane on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Hey TygerKrane, Could you tell me which indicator you are using that overlays the mini charts on your main chart? I see you have a D1 and H4 overlay on each of your charts to the right side. That is very handy to glance at real quick.

I appreciate your help!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:06 pm

http://www.pipware.com/mini-charts.html

It comes with a font that must be installed as well.

~Krane

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Okay, thanks!

TygerKrane

Trading Progress thus far, October 20, 2010

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:22 pm

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:59 pm wrote:So yes, this week was my fifth reach at $130 dollars and this time around, worked very well for me, so I hope that my profit line will be upward rising from now on, and any future deposits I make is because I want to :smt023 and not because I have to [-X.

I feel good because I was skillfully able to make it through $130 to $150 on my own, and then Europe crises catapulted me even further, so that was great. (not so great for Greece, I wish them the best and hope they can get their stuff sorted out.)

I couldn't tell you for certain what made $130 so damn important to me. One of the things that I DO know is that at $130, I became very sensitive at taking losses. As soon as I had a loss, I would get emotional & overtrade, or irrational & overleverage, anything to get me back above $130 ASAP. {So I've partially gained some control over the emotions of losing and my ego being bruised when the market proves me wrong.}

hmmm, so now it looks like my forex losses are totalling.... -$790 now. 33 weeks into my journey means I've been bleeding about $25 a week since I started. {Whatever, I didn't feel like paying for me and a date to go to the movies anyway all those weeks :roll: .)

Anyways, I am a little nervous about upping my lots, but I know it is just first-timer jitters, should be no sweat once I start doing it. Future upgrades will be easier still.

So apparently, this is my journey thus far:

[highlight=grey]:::EDIT, (October 20, 2010):::[/highlight]
Apparently, what FXSTAT lists as "Profit" on their analysis page is different than the amount of CASH/MONEY that has been actually deposited into your account. {The statement said that my Profit was -$790.xx
So back then, up until May 8, I had deposited $986.xx dollars. So with 33 weeks of trading, I had actually been losing $29.88/week.

[highlight=darkgrey][font=Times New Roman]Update on my progress:[/font][/highlight]

This is what my daily balance has been throughout up till now {October 18,2010}:

My total investment in Forex is now [font=Comic Sans MS]$1650.45[/font].
At 57 weeks trading (from Wednesday 9/16/09), that puts me at -$28.95/week

I was supposed to start officially on my training wheels method { [highlight=BLACK]Krane cat[/highlight][highlight=orange]ches Tyger[/highlight] } this week, but after all that talk about 'that' Sema pattern, I felt the need to do further research on some aspects of my plan. Trying to define everything now to avoid [font=Lucida Console][highlight=white]Paralysis by Analysis[/highlight][/font] later.

So, I've pretty much collected the data, and defined everything I need, and I'm ready to move on now. <-"check">

$240 starting balance in the account now. <-"check">

Even Krane avatar is going on vacation after today. <-"check">

-----> Image Image Image

It's time for the second phase now, and I'm ready to go *fully-in*:

[align=center][highlight=BLACK]Krane cat[/highlight][highlight=orange]ches Tyger[/highlight][/align]

[align=center]Image[/align]
(Get the full size here. <1366x768>)

You can follow the progress here:
http://www.fxstat.com/perfomances/view/ ... 01710-2181

I have to manually upload my statements to their server, so be sure to make note of when I last updated, when you're checking in. {I'll be updating at least once a week.}

Last edited by TygerKrane on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Looking forward !

TygerKrane

Time to Get started, Krane catches Tyger 10/24/10

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:51 am

Happy Pip-Pickpocketing to everyone this week!

:twisted: I guess it's time for me to get started on [highlight=BLACK]Krane cat[/highlight][highlight=orange]ches Tyger[/highlight] as well. :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGBqU-F1Gss

:::ALSO:::
The starting balance will now be $265, as my forex company likes to give me money sometimes. :wink: 8)

ZEN

Re: Time to Get started, Krane catches Tyger 10/24/10

Postby ZEN » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:30 pm

TygerKrane wrote:Happy Pip-Pickpocketing to everyone this week!

:twisted: I guess it's time for me to get started on [highlight=BLACK]Krane cat[/highlight][highlight=orange]ches Tyger[/highlight] as well. :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGBqU-F1Gss

:::ALSO:::
The starting balance will now be $265, as my forex company likes to give me money sometimes. :wink: 8)

Good luck!
265$ is for microlot of 0.01 like 2650 for minilot of 0.1 and like 26500 for the Lot of 1. So you have a lot of money. Just go step-by step with 0.01 increment !
Today it's better!

Return to “beginners forum”