TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

newschool

Postby newschool » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:14 pm

True newark, you need to really pinpoint your edge for that.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Reversals Anonymous...

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:02 pm

[font=Verdana][highlight=violet]I Truly Have an Addiction to Reversals:[/highlight][/font]

Honestly. When I turn on my trading station it is the first thing I look for [reversals to go long, reversals to go short], and sometimes, unfortunately, I miss a hell of a lot b/c I miss seeing that continuations are part of the game as well.

There is a saying that goes something like, "If all you have is a Hammer, then the whole world begins to look like a Nail to you." I don't know if I can use that to actually help me...but it definitely seems fitting of my current mental situation, I say.

In the back of my mind, I am conjuring up ways in which the H4 can help me from getting whipped & battered in situations like this. (I guess there is also always the Zline basics that I can reconsider as well. :roll:)

As you can see, trying to get a long-term, Long position was a dismal bias for the last few days.

M90:

H4:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

MightyOne

Re: Reversals Anonymous...

Postby MightyOne » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:36 pm

TygerKrane wrote:[font=Verdana][highlight=violet]I Truly Have an Addiction to Reversals:[/highlight][/font]

Honestly. When I turn on my trading station it is the first thing I look for [reversals to go long, reversals to go short], and sometimes, unfortunately, I miss a hell of a lot b/c I miss seeing that continuations are part of the game as well.

There is a saying that goes something like, "If all you have is a Hammer, then the whole world begins to look like a Nail to you." I don't know if I can use that to actually help me...but it definitely seems fitting of my current mental situation, I say.

In the back of my mind, I am conjuring up ways in which the H4 can help me from getting whipped & battered in situations like this. (I guess there is also always the Zline basics that I can reconsider as well. :roll:)

As you can see, trying to get a long-term, Long position was a dismal bias for the last few days.

M90:

H4:

If looking to go long, it all starts with green paint closing higher than something.

With all that red paint on your charts, you would short the high extremes if your position on the larger charts looked good to you.

DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY, YEARLY...

Did price close above or below something last on these large charts?

That is the direction you are heading in.

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:59 am

TK,

Thanks for answering my question in the zline thread. I appreciate it. :smt023
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Hey tman,
No doubt, no problem, times x3 (your sincerity is duly noted :smt023 ).
If I can't help people get the pips, at least I can help get the knowledge and the good words of wisdom out there...

Have a Pippin' Good Week,

~Krane

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:47 pm

MightyOne wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:[font=Verdana][highlight=violet]I Truly Have an Addiction to Reversals:[/highlight][/font]

M90:

H4:

If looking to go long, it all starts with green paint closing higher than something.

With all that red paint on your charts, you would short the high extremes if your position on the larger charts looked good to you.

Thank you for the prompt reply/reminder, MightyOne. I'll get there; every day, every cell in my brain works towards creating THE reality from THESE ideas.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:31 am

[font=Verdana]"One who knows much about others may be learned,
but one who understands himself is more intelligent.
One who controls others may be powerful, but one
who has mastered himself is mightier still."[/font]

~ Lao-Tzu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lao_Tze

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:22 am

MightyOne wrote:

M90:

H4:

MO,
This would've been a "good start" to go long (chart of the right)? Low extreme of the day /week, H12 long momo?

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

TygerKrane

AJ 09=04-10 Observation

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Curiouser and curiouser :-k ...

Consolidation or a sharp move out?

Not nearly as interesting, but what the hell :roll:

TygerKrane

Forex, 09-22-10, AJ reading

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Return to “beginners forum”