TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:41 am

MightyOne wrote:
jarnapal wrote:
MightyOne wrote:One wave down

One wave up

One wave down (3rd wave is one larger wave)

One wave up

One wave down (5th wave is one larger wave)

Price closes over a line (I know where I am)

Price doesn't close over a line

Price closes over a line
[s]Price was supposed to close over a line[/s] (I Know when something is WRONG!)

Price doesn't close over a line

Price closes over a line (I Know where I am going)

I KNOW WHERE I AM

I KNOW WHERE I AM GOING

I KNOW WHEN SOMETHING IS WRONG!

Mightyone thanks for the enlightment but the lines you mention, are these S/R lines ?

And by the way, hows your health ? I suspect things went well. But just to aknowledge everybody else I'll give this link: http://drbass.com/aajonus.html

I didn't expect to live forever, I don't expect to live forever, we are all dying from the time we are born, what is new.

It is like this:

Price closes over a line

Price closes over a line

price closes over a line

daily, weekly, then monthly.

That which you see in your mind should be seen in your chart or something is wrong.

Take a 1-2-3 Elliot Wave for example.

If the first wave is observed on the daily chart, should the first wave be completed 3 years from now? I tell you NO! Likewise everything is viewed in its time and in its season; what is according to what was.

Trade that which is in your mind, not the fear of making or losing pips.

Price makes at least three waves, if you get out in two then you are trading scared.

Price makes new highs every time but one time, if you get out before a new high then you are trading scared.

It is easy and yet it is hard because the mind makes it so.

If you want prosperity then you will get rid of complexity.

I think i see it. If price doesnt close over a new high in supposed period of time, then it means that there is something wrong with new wave formation... In this case line is the low or high of the wave but also could be a supp. Or res.

Btw, do you control some of your trades with smartphone and if yes do you use metatrader on mobile? Im using symbian and only way to trade with my phone s to use vnc software to control my pc with the phone.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Incorrect Long Bias???

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:11 am

So, despite all those wicks...I still feel a long bias as to where this is going next..... :smt102 Only time will tell I guess then...

and this is the overview which is heavily influencing my long bias:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

MightyOne

Re: Incorrect Long Bias???

Postby MightyOne » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:58 am

TygerKrane wrote:So, despite all those wicks...I still feel a long bias as to where this is going next..... :smt102 Only time will tell I guess then...

and this is the overview which is heavily influencing my long bias:

Feel free to sign up for Google Talk.

If I can send files through the chat then you may ask questions :wink:

TygerKrane

Incorrect Long Bias???

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 am

[highlight=darkred]Seriously, did anyone even doubt how that was going to turn out??[/highlight]
Give me a break guys, its my first day back. It's amazing how easily 'stupid' can creep back into the brain cells.

Well:
If you can spot the lowest probability trade, then you can probably spot the highest probability trade...

RESULTS:

And the overview
::NOTE:: seeing how price has pulled back to this previous area where price was strongly rejected, I would definitely be prepared to go long NOW (provided I wait for the appropriate Rat Entry first.)

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:12 am

I think the pattern I saw in circle #1 is the reason why I didn't feel extra retarded (why it felt plausible) having a long bias when I was observing circle #2 forming last night...

newschool

Postby newschool » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Tyger try putting a simple MA to check your bias.

TygerKrane

Re: Incorrect Long Bias???

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:08 am

MightyOne wrote: If I can send files through the chat then you may ask questions :wink:

I seriously doubt you are going to be sending me virus-encoded files so that you can steal my identity and rob me blind, so yes, you can send me files. :wink:

Have you heard the joke about people so broke that someone breaks into their house, and it is the robber who ends up getting robbed?? :lol:

TygerKrane

Simple MA

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 am

newschool wrote:Tyger try putting a simple MA to check your bias.
For me that would probably mean SMA 20 then :oops: . I have an attraction to Bollinger Bands and love to overlay the default setting (20,1) and an additional (20,3).

newschool

Postby newschool » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:31 pm

BollingerBands.... tried something like 10 automated strategies on them and nothing never worked.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:53 pm

newschool wrote:BollingerBands.... tried something like 10 automated strategies on them and nothing never worked.
Did you try combining Bollinger Bands with Rat Reversals??

If I was better at multitasking, I would put a stronger effort in investigating, I only casually observe it now.

Additionally, I don't think I've heard of anyone putting a successful automation on TRO's Rat Reversal off of Daily Extreme's, so just b/c it can't be done automatically, doesn't mean that with a little human discretion it couldn't be successful manually... {referring to your automated strategies, and me wanting to combine Bollinger Bands with Rat Reversals}.

Return to “beginners forum”