TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:24 pm

[highlight=darkorange]FAIR NOTICE TO ALL WATCHING[/highlight] :^o

If I get stopped out from the picture I post, I may in fact be reentering for the same basic trade, just not posting up a pic of each entry.

And I put up my intended Take Profit, but I may cut out earlier, b/c I am still very new to zline trading and thus I am still scared chickensh!t and not having enough confidence in my analysis. Furthermore, as trade progresses in my direction, sometimes I overleverage where I think bursts will occur, so that gives me further reason, not to hold out my take profit as far as my original analysis went. (It's fun getting overleveraged profits :smt023 ...not so fun getting overleveraged losses :smt022 .)

I've already noticed I think, that I need to be less reckless with my entries, I know it is probably best that I wait for an official rat entry of some time frame, but it looks like I am entering some of these trades based off of a pattern recognition from the hundreds of Zline trade pics you guys have posted. (I know, I know it is WAY too early for me to think I have those kind of powers :oops: Let's hope I calm down before I get burned [-X .)

I am also trying to figure out the best way for me to post up and keep track of my trades, so that I can more effectively move along this learning curve towards trading confidence and success.
Last edited by TygerKrane on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:34 pm

:idea: TygerKrane :idea: wrote:EJ Long @ 111.96

Anyways, nice to see that this is how my analysis turned out, but I overleveraged earlier on and was fortunately able to gain some good percentage points on my account so I closed out earlier.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:05 pm

OMG, this is soooo suspenseful right now... I don't want to leave work, I want to be there when whatever happens...

Image :smt026

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:03 am

EJ Long @ 112.84

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 am

OVERVIEW

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:38 am

[highlight=darkred][font=Andalus]SITTING ON MY HANDS, *FIGHTING* NOT TO GET IN SHORT, REAL MONEY...[/font][/highlight]
[-o<{must repeat to self,must repeat to self...} [-o<I am just beginning to learn Zlines,I am just beginning to learn Zlines... [-o< Calm down and just watch and learn from this one... [-o<

TygerKrane

Re: Use of custom candle???

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:03 pm

MightyOne wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:
MightyOne wrote: I think that I am going to have a converter created that changes each open price to the close of the previous candle.

I Could do it manually... :lol:

lol @MO, you are just LOOKING for something to do!
Dude, forget all that and just on come down:
Japan Day NYC 2010, on Sunday June 6
&
Phillipine Independance Day NYC 2010, on Sunday June 6

you can take pictures and post them live Ave did.
And also like he (Ave) said for the Monaco trip, "You have plenty of time to DRAIN THE BANKS to pay for the trip.":D

Believe me when I say that I would scale the highest mountain to be surrounded by Asian women ;)

Alas, I am scheduled for multiple surgeries and if I am still alive :lol: then we can talk about traveling :wink:

Hi MightyOne,
I'm very sorry to hear that you have to undergo one, let alone several surgeries.
[-o< I wish you the most skilled and attentive of surgeons, and the speediest of recoveries. [-o<

~Krane

TygerKrane

Paper Trade

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Will study the short as a paper trade, might attempt the long if I am around...

NOTE: Inside Bar on the M90 has another hour to close. :roll:

TygerKrane

Going in 2:30P EST

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Short @ 112.75; 1:1 Risk Reward, but I plan to add in...

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:59 pm

I really need to pay attention to M15 Rat Reversal entries, I always feel stupid for rushing in afterwards. Luckily, saved myself by increasing my stops, *this time*, but we all know that is a recipe for disaster...

[highlight=orange]PSYCHOLOGY: My trading entries are like a dog sitting on a patio all day doing nothing, and then as soon as I think I see a cat, I dash off and give insane chase, without being a bit more patient and giving more thought to what I'm doing... Need to calm down when opportunity starts knocking at the door.[/highlight]

Anyways, looking to go long from this point...I wonder if this will be the channeling range for the next 2-3 hours since it is now 3:50P EST...

Return to “beginners forum”