TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:14 am

Just a quick shout out to my page, I haven't abandoned you or trading, just been a little lazy/disorganized...

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:35 pm

Week 9
Wanted to capitalize off of the previous profitable week that I had. Became overzealous [-X in my attempts to trade off the Weekly Extreme, wanting to hold the trade longer-term with OPM.
I've attempted to find more objective criteria for when I trade off of a Weekly Extreme vs trading the trending move INTO the Weekly Extreme.

Week 10
Couldn't really focus on trading with the workload at the job. Did not attempt to trade the Brexit decision.

Week 11
The workload was even more oppressive this week...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Unfortunately, in addition to the heavier workload, I'll be traveling between this week and next, so I'm not sure if I will find a comfort-zone of confidence to place trades.
At the very least, I can solidify when I want to trade off of a Weekly Extreme vs trading the trending move INTO the Weekly Extreme. (B/c I still haven't made a solid decision of what I want to follow.)

For better perspective from the Weekly Extreme areas, I've been tinkering around with the idea of trading off of Weekly Extremes the same way that I would trade out of MightyZones. That probably sounds obvious as hell...
Anyhowz, my issue is gauging PA Exhaustion as it is extending the weekly range. Something like that anyways.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Week 12
Week Ending 7/15/16
-3.45%
Entries: 8

I know I was distracted with trying to finish up a lot of things at work before I went traveling, but my trading was horrible in a way that just didn't make any sense. I think I barely saw any trades hit +10pips.

Week 13
Week Ending 7/22/16
0%
Entries: 0

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:17 pm

TygerKrane wrote:Week 9
Wanted to capitalize off of the previous profitable week that I had. Became overzealous [-X in my attempts to trade off the Weekly Extreme, wanting to hold the trade longer-term with OPM.
I've attempted to find more objective criteria for when I trade off of a Weekly Extreme vs trading the trending move INTO the Weekly Extreme.

Week 10
Couldn't really focus on trading with the workload at the job. Did not attempt to trade the Brexit decision.

Week 11
The workload was even more oppressive this week...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Unfortunately, in addition to the heavier workload, I'll be traveling between this week and next, so I'm not sure if I will find a comfort-zone of confidence to place trades.
At the very least, I can solidify when I want to trade off of a Weekly Extreme vs trading the trending move INTO the Weekly Extreme. (B/c I still haven't made a solid decision of what I want to follow.)

For better perspective from the Weekly Extreme areas, I've been tinkering around with the idea of trading off of Weekly Extremes the same way that I would trade out of MightyZones. That probably sounds obvious as hell...
Anyhowz, my issue is gauging PA Exhaustion as it is extending the weekly range. Something like that anyways.

Weekly charts are my favorite to trade now a days and going to them almost exclusively. You just have to be aware price might turn and where it might go. Next 2 weeks should probably off some awesome weekly trades on a lot of pairs.
Attachments
eurusd-w1-noble-services-ltd.png
eurusd-w1-noble-services-ltd.png (49.12 KiB) Viewed 2045 times

v8power

Postby v8power » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:23 pm

Just saw what pairs you trade. Im sure you can see both possible set ups. Just have to wait for price to confirm first.
Attachments
cadjpy-w1-noble-services-ltd.png
cadjpy-w1-noble-services-ltd.png (35.92 KiB) Viewed 2042 times
eurgbp-w1-noble-services-ltd.png
eurgbp-w1-noble-services-ltd.png (39.57 KiB) Viewed 2042 times

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:15 pm

Week 14
Week Ending 7/29/16
3%
Entries: 31

Hit an account high of 3.7%, then a low of -1.6%, before ending up where I ended up.

Trading didn't feel good tho; even when I had several wins in a row, I didn't feel anything in my analyses that I thought would help lead me to a more consistent trading career.

So, I plan on going back to some specific screenshots that stood out to me, and explicitly writing out what exactly I'm looking to do at those points.
...It seems that over time, my discretionary analysis has lost some of its most basic foundations and framework.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:18 pm

Thanks for the thoughts V8, I haven't checked my thread since my post last week, so I'll take a look at what you've said.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:23 pm

v8power wrote:Just saw what pairs you trade. Im sure you can see both possible set ups. Just have to wait for price to confirm first.

For the past few months I've been focused only on:
EA
CadJ
NU
EG

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 pm

2 Trades

One of my prettier trades from the week...
CadJ Long, +30pips, @EntrySize

Entry

Exit (Using a preset TP)

Interesting Trade sequence
NU Short, +18pips, @1stDouble

Entry

1stDouble

Shed half for -3pips

1stDouble again

Exit

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:08 pm

Week 15
Week Ending 8/5/16
3.3%
Entries: 34

An interesting week, somehow I found courage to trade more aggressively. I added-in up to 3rdDouble on three occasions. I turned down +3% on three occasions b/c I was looking for PA to hit a psychological number. Finally, at the fourth 3% profit gain, I decided to close. This was all trading CadJ long.
Actually my CadJ bias for the upcoming week is EASILY decided. I would've started trading it on Friday after a wicked PB Short, but I decided to just accept a profitable week and not lose any of what I had.

Also, in one of my 3rdDouble trade sequences I had to do some shedding and adding back in, which was good for my discipline at TAMING my grandiose plans when they start going awry.

Also, for the upcoming week, I am thinking of tuning down my entry leverage. I might do my calculations so that my target is 100pips @3rdDouble , which would lower my entry leverage to around 2.2lev.

Return to “beginners forum”