TS: Is there a simple way to plot one indicator of another?

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:47 pm

makaha,

You can utilize a number of brokers with NeoTicker including all the majors - MB Trading, Interbank FX, etc. Check out www.tickquest.com for more information.

Also unlike TradeStation NeoTicker supports full integration with your broker meaning that you can have NT send automated signals to your broker and you'll have full control over how that is done.

Edward
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

makaha

Postby makaha » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:20 am

Hi Ed,
Thanks for turning me on to NeoTicker - I'm going to be purchasing the full package for the 900 or so bucks Michael told us about; I finally got access to all of my previously hidden statements from TS; so I have no reason now to stay with them; Now it's going to be about what is the most economical way to have a decent data feed and good execution - I hear that MB Trading charges every time you change and resubmit an order (before it has been executed); that doesn't seem right - any thoughts? The fees weren't that bad for TS only 1$ I think for the option contracts, with no minimum, and the commission for trades under 500 shares are .01 per share, with no limit to the number of changes you make to your order (as far as I was aware; but I never looked carefully at my account either).

Any ideas you have on brokers would be appreciated. I used to trade a lot of options - but now think a straight equities approach (with a good technical system) is the best [not possible to get in and out quickly at a good price with options - my succes was best when selling spreads in the recent past].

- Makaha

eudamonia

Postby eudamonia » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:02 pm

makaha,

I use MB and I'll check my account statements, but I'm pretty darn sure they only charge you a commission if you actually enter a trade.

Edward
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “beginners forum”