-

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:09 pm

I am pretty pleased with this trade - I have marked it up to help anyone who wants to see whats happening. - I have failed to put an arrow pointing "UP" and "Left" from the pointy place box - because that MOMO broke the higher supply level, as well as the lower little one

I have posted this to Withnails thread, I learned how to do this sort of thing from Withnail and at the II school of course.

Oh, the minus 69 is a small hedge (from 21 down to 13 lots - I took some lots off the table on the break of demand - expecting to take the hedge off and increase my lot size on a retest of the new supply - this did not happen (a retest on a time-frame I would consider significant)- so I simply took the hedge off.

My space is now compressed and waiting for my new entry.

good luck

Withnail- it would please me greatly shipmate, if you renamed this thread - Ye Olde Trade Log :)
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:09 pm

still in this EN

EDIT - BTW - the limits at the bottom are for a hedge placed much further down - because i would like it to retest this area from below
Last edited by Captain Pugwash on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:11 pm

cant believe it came back for my pending order!

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Thanks, Cap'n for your charts!! I will spend some time this weekend, going over these last couple of charts you posted. They look quite good.

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:58 am

Ahoy Blue

If you like those charts - I would really have a good look at Withnails charts - it may be best to work backwards from here - rather than the beginning of the thread forward.

The reason is:
The later posts are closer to our current thinking. I'ts not a big thread - because its pretty simple when you get the hang of it

BTW Keep asking those questions mate - you certainly know how to get at the core of a matter

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Plenty more in this but profit taken -I do usually hold many days but here i just grabbed some cash

Humble

Postby Humble » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:11 am

Only one blank space, I'm usually good for a few of them!

Nice charts as usual.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:37 am

I posted this trade on Insanity - but i marked it up again as I hope its a bit clearer

another blank space for Humble :)

Withnail. Rather than "load of old tosh"

can we have "It's all Signal Hiding in Noise"

Sorry TRO :twisted:
Last edited by Captain Pugwash on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:03 pm

What is the emphasis on "blank space" all about?

Return to “beginners forum”