The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:38 am

es/pip wrote:Well I stand corrected.

I am just amazed that you created momentum and shoulders in the markets, and doing this while trading at $1 a pip is just outstanding in itself.

Everyone pay attention, we have the person that created momentum and shoulders in all markets right here on kreslik.

I am just *censored - swear word* floored that I am talking to the person that created all this.

How would you explain momentum and shoulders that formed before your mother made the mistake in giving birth to you?

I bet your grandaddy created those.

If I repeat that you are dumb, does that make you dumber?

You are like most of the clueless trading trolls online who wouldn't know a creative thought if it jumped up and slapped him in the rear admiral.

I bet you still work a Retail Account, while calling it long-term success, right? Now, I want to be clear - there is nothing wrong with trading Retail. That's where most people get their start off Wall Street. But, if after 5 years in the business, you are still pounding the pavement of Retail Avenue, then I'd strongly suggest you wake the heck up and realize what you have missed.

I, from time to time, come online for various reasons. To check in on the newbie traders and see what they are doing over the years - to get the general pulse of the online trading community in the aggregate - and to find out of there is anybody out there hawking shiite that I created 11-12 years ago. LOL!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:40 am

Horizontal wrote:
Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:
Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:X- Factor
StealthTrader
TradeVector

Started all this shiite you think is off world.

Wake the heck up and smell the coffee.

I came back to my grand children to offer them something beyond what they know, and my grand children knew me not.

Sounds very familiar to me.

No one is your grandchildren here. Thats all.

Weird that you are claiming something that doesn't exist.

Go figure out what a Buy Zone is and then come back and tell me the difference between that and a Trailing-Long dimension within Distinct Vega.

More importantly, show me ANYBODY pre circa 2000, who was anywhere online or in any email group or any news group (back then) even remotely discussing anything close to the concept.

Unknowing, Grandchild.

True respect is earned through selfless agreement and will of 2 parties, not claimed with force and selfish motives in an arrogant manner.

Correction:

That was the sight and sound of a hydrogen bomb exploding in here. That's all.

The truth often times stranger than fiction, my dear son.

A fantasy world fueled by arrogance. Weird. I am going to MYOB anyway. See you maybe in future.

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:46 am

Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:
Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:
Relativity wrote:
StealthTrader
TradeVector

I came back to my grand children to offer them something beyond what they know, and my grand children knew me not.

Go figure out what a Buy Zone is and then come back and tell me the difference between that and a Trailing-Long dimension within Distinct Vega.

More importantly, show me ANYBODY pre circa 2000, who was anywhere online or in any email group or any news group (back then) even remotely discussing anything close to the concept.

Unknowing, Grandchild.

True respect is earned through selfless agreement and will of 2 parties, not claimed with force and selfish motives in an arrogant manner.

Correction:

A fantasy world fueled by arrogance. Weird. I am going to MYOB anyway. See you maybe in future.

Yeah, and you STILL can't tell me what a Buy or Sell Zone is - now can you? Because, if you do, then you will be describing nothing more than the Trailing Long and Trailing Short dimensions of Distinct Vega, across a range of bars, aggregated, averaged and statistically ranked.

GI Joe Traders, you are not.

What you DO NOT know anything about is the extension of Distinct Vega, Alpha-4 and Alpha-5 Dimensions. And, THAT is precisely WHY you keep getting Whip-lashed to death screwing around with a Rat that is blind, deaf and dumb.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:48 am

Horizontal wrote:
es/pip wrote:Well I stand corrected.

I am just amazed that you created momentum and shoulders in the markets, and doing this while trading at $1 a pip is just outstanding in itself.

Everyone pay attention, we have the person that created momentum and shoulders in all markets right here on kreslik.

I am just *censored - swear word* floored that I am talking to the person that created all this.

How would you explain momentum and shoulders that formed before your mother made the mistake in giving birth to you?

I bet your grandaddy created those.

If I repeat that you are dumb, does that make you dumber?

You are like most of the clueless trading trolls online who wouldn't know a creative thought if it jumped up and slapped him in the rear admiral.

I bet you still work a Retail Account, while calling it long-term success, right? Now, I want to be clear - there is nothing wrong with trading Retail. That's where most people get their start off Wall Street. But, if after 5 years in the business, you are still pounding the pavement of Retail Avenue, then I'd strongly suggest you wake the heck up and realize what you have missed.

I, from time to time, come online for various reasons. To check in on the newbie traders and see what they are doing over the years - to get the general pulse of the online trading community in the aggregate - and to find out of there is anybody out there hawking shiite that I created 11-12 years ago. LOL!

yet you trade at $1 a pip

hahahaahah

--------------

i would like to take this opportunity to tell you to blow me again in case you get banned while i am sleeping.

nite nite Gran-daddy
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:49 am

Relativity wrote:....See you maybe in future.

More like when my Ask passes your Bid, or when my Bid passes your Ask, headed in the wrong direction because you are a Non-directional Directional Trader, who is so hopelessly confused about what you are really doing, that it pains me (almost) to watch it all unfold.

bredin

Postby bredin » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:50 am

Ok so its a brute force stop-and-reverse system which picks S/R as a point to start from.

Thats actually a really good idea.

G. (pity the owner of the brain that thought of it is such a dick)
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:56 am

es/pip wrote:yet you trade at $1 a pip

hahahaahah

--------------

i would like to take this opportunity to tell you to blow me again in case you get banned while i am sleeping.

nite nite Gran-daddy

Buy Zone?
Sell Zone?
20 Pips from Daily Low?
20 Pips from Daily High?

Why do you think a 10 pip stop makes you a Non-Directional trader? Do you realize how irrational that reads?

Silly, Rat. You should have dropped out of Yale and headed straight for MIT.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:57 am

Horizontal wrote:
Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:
Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:
Relativity wrote:
StealthTrader
TradeVector

Unknowing, Grandchild.

Correction:

Yeah, and you STILL can't tell me what a Buy or Sell Zone is - now can you? Because, if you do, then you will be describing nothing more than the Trailing Long and Trailing Short dimensions of Distinct Vega, across a range of bars, aggregated, averaged and statistically ranked.

GI Joe Traders, you are not.

What you DO NOT know anything about is the extension of Distinct Vega, Alpha-4 and Alpha-5 Dimensions. And, THAT is precisely WHY you keep getting Whip-lashed to death screwing around with a Rat that is blind, deaf and dumb.

There is no need to answer your question. I have justifications. Sure, I don't know fully and precisely what are those mumbo jumbo stuff that you have.

Yet it does not call for you to take a assumptive position of superiority over others. Neither do I.

Maybe I am working on the same stuff that you have, just that you name them differently from how I do.

Maybe I have different stuff compared to yours. Maybe its simpler and less complex.

But what I can tell you is that it does work very well and I worry about whipsaw no more. And its also about the rat.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:58 am

Horizontal wrote:
es/pip wrote:yet you trade at $1 a pip

hahahaahah

--------------

nite nite Gran-daddy

Buy Zone?
Sell Zone?
20 Pips from Daily Low?
20 Pips from Daily High?

Why do you think a 10 pip stop makes you a Non-Directional trader? Do you realize how irrational that reads?

Silly, Rat. You should have dropped out of Yale and headed straight for MIT.

Considering i do not use any of that s**t to trade i am not sure how to respond to that.

i am going to bed

hahahhahah

what a clown
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:59 am

bredin wrote:Ok so its a brute force stop-and-reverse system which picks S/R as a point to start from.

Not quite, kid. And, it is not a good idea at all, if you don't know where to make the stand. In fact, making the wrong stand could be quite costly.

It only becomes an excellent idea when you realize what price has to do and WHY it has to do it. Most importantly, WHERE price likes to do it and WHEN.

20 pips from the Daily Low?

LOL! Hardly the answer, Dick.

Return to “beginners forum”