The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

LittleKnown

Postby LittleKnown » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:31 am

Dirty rats, dead rats, old rats, rat assed, and also a woman has a rat

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:12 am

es/pip wrote:You seem like a pretty smart guy.

I was wondering if i could run something by you real quick.

If you go through a drive-thru and they give you the wrong items that you ordered, and you do not realize it until you have gotten all the way home.

would you

1. Eat what they gave you?

2. Drive back and get what you ordered?

3. If you want something to eat, you might have to cook it yourself.

4. Only a damn fool would not know his own cooking.

I'm way ahead of you at ever turn, here. And, do you know why? That's because the RAT exists because 'I' exist.

Now, go figure that one out and you would actually be doing something worthwhile. What the heck do you think the so-called "Buy Zone" and "Sell Zone" are all about anyway. The nerve of you clowns - to not know who your real Daddy is.

Spanked. Caught. Busted. Etc.
Last edited by Horizontal on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:19 am

LittleKnown wrote:Dirty rats, dead rats, old rats, rat assed, and also a woman has a rat

"LittleDidYouKnow."

Or, more to the point: "LittleThatYouThoughtYouKnewBefore."

Or, after thinking about it: LittleKnown, works just fine. ;)

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:21 am

Horizontal wrote:

If you go through a drive-thru and they give you the wrong items that you ordered, and you do not realize it until you have gotten all the way home.

would you

I'm way ahead of you at ever turn, here. And, do you know why? That's because the RAT exists because 'I' exist.

Now, go figure that one out and you would actually be doing something worthwhile. What the heck do you think the so-called "Buy Zone" and "Sell Zone" are all about anyway. The nerve of you clowns - to not know who your real Daddy is.

Daddy,

please answer this one for me.

If you were buying an ice cream from the ice cream truck and when he gave it to you it was half melted.

Would you
1. try and exchange it for one that was not half melted?
2. just go ahead and eat it?
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:31 am

es/pip wrote:
Horizontal wrote:

would you

Daddy,

If you were buying an ice cream from the ice cream truck and when he gave it to you it was half melted.

Would you

Only children ask the same exact question repeatedly, after having been answered, without realizing just how childish they are by nature.

But, of course - this is what children do.

Go make yourself useful while I optimize my EA and go find me a GapDetector.mq4 with external variables to control the search range across all available time-frames behind Bar [0]. You do have a brain, don't you?

Oh, never mind - I'll go make the darn thing myself - or maybe I'll just google it instead, who knows.

Be useful, for goodness sakes you clown. LOL, what malcontent. Where the heck did this group pick you up from - the Dime Store?

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:40 am

Horizontal wrote:
es/pip wrote:
Horizontal wrote:

would you

Daddy,

Would you

Only children ask the same exact question repeatedly, after having been answered, without realizing just how childish they are by nature.

But, of course - this is what children do.

Go make yourself useful while I optimize my EA and go find me a GapDetector.mq4 with external variables to control the search range across all available time-frames behind Bar [0]. You do have a brain, don't you?

Oh, never mind - I'll go make the darn thing myself - or maybe I'll just google it instead, who knows.

Be useful, for goodness sakes you clown. LOL, what malcontent. Where the heck did this group pick you up from - the Dime Store?

That is actually a different question and not the same exact one.

This next question will be different than the first two that i asked you.

I am hesitant to post this question due to the fact that you have not answered the second question i asked, but i am going to go ahead and ask it regardless.

Hypothetically speaking, lets say you were going to Taco Bell, and once you got there you realized that they were all out of tacos.

Would you
1. order a burrito?

2. go somewhere else?

if you do not answer the 2 questions that have gone unanswered i will not be able to reply to anymore of your non-sense.

Maybe i should stop asking you questions and sit back and see how this trading thing is really done. :roll:

Did your system.................. errrrrrrrrr...... method get short that m15 shoulder on EU ?

probably not

i will leave you to your wonderful thread now, even though i am not even sure what the point of the entire thing is to tell you the truth.

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:05 am

Hypothetically speaking, your taco bell restaurant would not even exist had someone that doesn't frequent the establishment very often all, decided one day to not provide the blueprints for building it.

Guy, you are so far behind the power curve here, that I hardly can contain my laughter.

You have no idea who is on the other end of the line here, do ya. ;)

Sheeple.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:18 am

Horizontal wrote:Hypothetically speaking, your taco bell restaurant would not even exist had someone that doesn't frequent the establishment very often all, decided one day to not provide the blueprints for building it.

Guy, you are so far behind the power curve here, that I hardly can contain my laughter.

Sheeple.

i am going to hypothetically respond to your hypothetically half-assed response.

Since i asked a hypothetical question, whether or not someone would provide blueprints and actually construct the building is irrelevant.

It seems that my questions are going over your head, as you are unable to actually answer what i am asking.

You are however correct in your assessment of me not knowing who is on the other side of the line, but as i have stated before and i quote, " i could give two shits who you are."

Are you going to answer my questions or not?

Here is another question for you (you can work on all this while you are building your EA).

Lets say that you drink whole milk. You go to the supermarket of choice and they are all out of whole milk.

Do you

1. buy a different kind?

2. Ask to speak to the manager about it?

3. Go to a different store?

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:48 am

Horizontal:

I am never one to "burn my bridges".

If I cross a bridge and set it on fire (put somebody down), then I have eliminated any future possibility (future opportunity) of being able to cross it again.

"karma" or whatever you want to call it, will come back around eventually. Don't think that you can hide from it behind a computer screen.

When I think about all the successful people I know, they would never say the things that you have said...Why? Because they are successful. Think about it yourself, all the successful people you know and how many of them talk like you?

Maybe you are successful at trading and have accumulated massive amounts of money...Which means you have accumulated massive amounts of worthless paper. What is VASTLY more important is if you have been successful in LIFE? Because you only have 1 shot at it...

I would trade every dollar in my trading account for a happy, fulfilled and balanced life of adventures.
Life is just a journey

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:51 am

es/pip wrote:
Horizontal wrote:Hypothetically speaking, your taco bell restaurant would not even exist had someone that doesn't frequent the establishment very often all, decided one day to not provide the blueprints for building it.

Sheeple.

i am going to hypothetically respond to your hypothetically half-assed response.

Since i asked a hypothetical question, whether or not someone would provide blueprints and actually construct the building is irrelevant.

It seems that my questions are going over your head, as you are unable to actually answer what i am asking.

You are however correct in your assessment of me not knowing who is on the other side of the line, but as i have stated before and i quote, " i could give two shits who you are."

Are you going to answer my questions or not?

Here is another question for you (you can work on all this while you are building your EA).

Lets say that you drink whole milk. You go to the supermarket of choice and they are all out of whole milk.

Do you

1. buy a different kind?

2. Ask to speak to the manager about it?

3. Go to a different store?

You are dumber than you look. LOL! You are so far up the wazzu's azz that you don't even know which end is up, do you.

Clueless, Rat.

Return to “beginners forum”