The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Relativity wrote:Yeah

PebbleTrader wrote:That person's username is "Spectre2006" how do we know this is the same person as "Horizontal"?

LOL my bad. Trying to post while doing coding at the same time. So saw the wrong one.

Its actually this one.

The Confession

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:19 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:Your words say a lot about the kind of person you are...

Indeed, they do. Just look at the posts that followed a call for collaboration. LOL, who do you think you are kidding, here.

Words have meaning and that applies in both directions. [you will never know the uncanny irony of that statement] ;)

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Horizontal wrote:

Indeed, they do. Just look at the posts that followed a call for collaboration. LOL, who do you think you are kidding, here.

Words have meaning and that applies in both directions. [you will never know the uncanny irony of that statement] ;)

I do not mind pissing off this chance.

You are a good and matured trader, no doubt about that. But I realized about something. You do want to help and serve others, but its pretty much out of feeding both your overly questionable character and arrogant attitude. Not everyone must bow their heads towards you and hail you as king.

With all that said, I also hold myself accountable and qualified to speak, unless proven otherwise I am willing to self correct. I let true humility speak for itself through actions and not words.

I do not have much else to say from this point. If you can't get what you want/need, its really your problem, not mine. Its just weird that the barrier between you and others is actually you yourself.

But thank you for at least trying to 'help'.

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:59 pm

es/pip wrote:Every once in a while a dumb-ass will come along and get me posting again, and you have successfully acheived this illusive feat.

I did not know that you were able to 'acheived' anything - dumb-ass. LOL! Keep typing - you prove my point for me with every stroke. :)

es/pip wrote:i know A LOT of people that trade successfully, and yet i do not know anyone that trades successfully with a "system".

LOL, you don't know anyone that trades successfully with a "system?" ROTFLMBO! You really make me laugh, ya really do! Keep it coming.

This is just the beginning of what I promised you. I'm going to take my time rolling the curve in, nice and slow - just so you will know what was sorely missed, here.

Still laughing? Only a fool wold laugh at 176+ pips right out of the box. And, I have not even optimized anything at this point yet. If you look closely at the trades, I did not use any of the Protective Logic that could have even further increased the net profit total.

It is not about WHAT you trade - its about HOW you trade it and the "attitude" you bring to market with you each and every single day. Someone having "experience" with "A LOT" of successful traders, should have already known that much, LOL!

es/pip wrote:Whenever i hear " EA", i always get a good laugh, and yes i did and am currently laughing at you.

You can laugh at me as I saunter to the bank everyday of your life, for all I care. But, laughing at routine and regular pip totals, is a bit like laughing at a 200 foot tall tidal wave that crashing down on your head at 100 mph. Its really dumb, when you stop to think about it. Ooops, sorry. This is Kreslik, and not many here ever stop to "think" about anything they are actually saying. ;)

Keep laughing and I'll slowly dripping out the curve on your laughter, as it turns into a: Aaaah, shucks - I should behaved like a civilized human being, instead of with such clueless hubris. [you have no idea with whom you are chatting with here, do you.] Tisk, tisk, tisk. Wise up.

es/pip wrote:You come on this forum with your little attitude and your great system and start insulting everyone.

So, it is true - you can't read, nor comprehend what you read if/when you stumble upon that neuronal sequence that allows you to squeak by in English class. Re-read again - the original post was a straight forward, no frills call to collaboration for an intelligent coder. Since that does not exist on this forum, the ensuing replies pulled down the pants of those who made them and astutely put their own foot up their own behind.

Don't try to get into a war of words with me, guy. You would not survive that kind of cyber attack. You don't have the syllogistic or prescient horsepower to make that happen. Minor league prose don't score points and clueless comments about how "systems don't work," when it was clearly stated that this is IS NOT a system, rather a "methodology," only delineates what they still don't teach the Rat's at Green Light/Red Light School.

es/pip wrote:If you had what you think you have, you would not run the chance of telling anyone by them coding it, you would do anything and everything to keep it a secret.

Well, not really. I still believe in ethical, honest, and mature people with good character, morals and a strong and backbone of principle, dignity and forthrightness. I just no longer believe that such a thing exists on Kreslik, that's all, LOL! Wake up.

Remember that line from the movie: Sneakers. Too Many Secrets. I think it had Dan Aykroyd, Robert Redford and Sidney Poitier, to name a few. Remember the other line from the movie: [b]"Its all about the information, Marty. Who has it, who controls it - who doesn't have it, who doesn't control it" - something like that. Well, the fact of the matter is that you could learn a lot from what you don't already know, LOL! Let that sink in a bit, and it just might make some sense to you.

es/pip wrote:You would learn to code and then keep it to yourself, instead you post a bunch of cute rat pictures and run your mouth.

You still don't get it do you. You are still way out in left field on this - aren't you.

es/pip wrote:I am sooooooooooo anxious to see your "hypothetical" equity curve.

Be careful what you ask for!

es/pip wrote:I will then be anxious to see your live results vrs your "hypothetical" equity curve.

I bet you won't be nearly as anxious to see that as I am, ROTFLMBO!

es/pip wrote:I will then be anxious when you come to the realization that you are an idiot and then stop posting here all together.

The idiot is the one who proclaims to know something about which he cannot possibly know. That fits Rats like you on this forum to a perfect T. You pontificate about that which has not been fully explained; you feign enlightenment while yielding blind ignorance; you claim knowledge of the markets while exhibiting dark shadows of self-induced and self-fulling prophecies; you claim not to be Directional in Rat terms, yet you use a Stop Loss!

You are the epitome of that which is irrational, illogical, and holistically under-prepared for genuine success in this business - all because you LACK common sense!

es/pip wrote:To sum up all of the above......... you can pretty much blow me.

You've just blown yourself, clown - LOL!!!

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Relativity wrote:
Horizontal wrote:

I do not mind pissing off this chance.

You are a good and matured trader, no doubt about that. But I realized about something. You do want to help and serve others, but its pretty much out of feeding both your overly questionable character and arrogant attitude. Not everyone must bow their heads towards you and hail you as king.

With all that said, I also hold myself accountable and qualified to speak, unless proven otherwise I am willing to self correct. I let true humility speak for itself through actions and not words.

I do not have much else to say from this point. If you can't get what you want/need, its really your problem, not mine. Its just weird that the barrier between you and others is actually you yourself.

But thank you for at least trying to 'help'.

Typical internet trading forum response. Been there, done that. Its "ok" for YOU to respond arrogantly, but when that gets thrown back into your face, then the other guys is the "arrogant one," not you. The hypocrisy is staggering on that score. You initiate the arrogance, get called out for it, and then try to use as your claim of defense! Amazingly, illogical.

The fact that people do this in broad daylight, never ceases to amaze me. You would think that some of you would wake up to the fact that anyone can simply read the record for themselves and see the sequence of posts that were made, what was said, when it was said and how it was said - LOL!

Hilarious - you guys really make my day. You really do!

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Horizontal wrote:
es/pip wrote:Every once in a while a dumb-ass will come along and get me posting again, and you have successfully acheived this illusive feat.

I did not know that you were able to 'acheived' anything - dumb-ass. LOL! Keep typing - you prove my point for me with every stroke. :)

es/pip wrote:i know A LOT of people that trade successfully, and yet i do not know anyone that trades successfully with a "system".

LOL, you don't know anyone that trades successfully with a "system?" ROTFLMBO! You really make me laugh, ya really do! Keep it coming.

This is just the beginning of what I promised you. I'm going to take my time rolling the curve in, nice and slow - just so you will know what was sorely missed, here.

Still laughing? Only a fool wold laugh at 176+ pips right out of the box. And, I have not even optimized anything at this point yet. If you look closely at the trades, I did not use any of the Protective Logic that could have even further increased the net profit total.

It is not about WHAT you trade - its about HOW you trade it and the "attitude" you bring to market with you each and every single day. Someone having "experience" with "A LOT" of successful traders, should have already known that much, LOL!

es/pip wrote:Whenever i hear " EA", i always get a good laugh, and yes i did and am currently laughing at you.

You can laugh at me as I saunter to the bank everyday of your life, for all I care. But, laughing at routine and regular pip totals, is a bit like laughing at a 200 foot tall tidal wave that crashing down on your head at 100 mph. Its really dumb, when you stop to think about it. Ooops, sorry. This is Kreslik, and not many here ever stop to "think" about anything they are actually saying. ;)

Keep laughing and I'll slowly dripping out the curve on your laughter, as it turns into a: Aaaah, shucks - I should behaved like a civilized human being, instead of with such clueless hubris. [you have no idea with whom you are chatting with here, do you.] Tisk, tisk, tisk. Wise up.

es/pip wrote:You come on this forum with your little attitude and your great system and start insulting everyone.

So, it is true - you can't read, nor comprehend what you read if/when you stumble upon that neuronal sequence that allows you to squeak by in English class. Re-read again - the original post was a straight forward, no frills call to collaboration for an intelligent coder. Since that does not exist on this forum, the ensuing replies pulled down the pants of those who made them and astutely put their own foot up their own behind.

Don't try to get into a war of words with me, guy. You would not survive that kind of cyber attack. You don't have the syllogistic or prescient horsepower to make that happen. Minor league prose don't score points and clueless comments about how "systems don't work," when it was clearly stated that this is IS NOT a system, rather a "methodology," only delineates what they still don't teach the Rat's at Green Light/Red Light School.

es/pip wrote:If you had what you think you have, you would not run the chance of telling anyone by them coding it, you would do anything and everything to keep it a secret.

Well, not really. I still believe in ethical, honest, and mature people with good character, morals and a strong and backbone of principle, dignity and forthrightness. I just no longer believe that such a thing exists on Kreslik, that's all, LOL! Wake up.

Remember that line from the movie: Sneakers. Too Many Secrets. I think it had Dan Aykroyd, Robert Redford and Sidney Poitier, to name a few. Remember the other line from the movie: [b]"Its all about the information, Marty. Who has it, who controls it - who doesn't have it, who doesn't control it" - something like that. Well, the fact of the matter is that you could learn a lot from what you don't already know, LOL! Let that sink in a bit, and it just might make some sense to you.

es/pip wrote:You would learn to code and then keep it to yourself, instead you post a bunch of cute rat pictures and run your mouth.

You still don't get it do you. You are still way out in left field on this - aren't you.

es/pip wrote:I am sooooooooooo anxious to see your "hypothetical" equity curve.

Be careful what you ask for!

es/pip wrote:I will then be anxious to see your live results vrs your "hypothetical" equity curve.

I bet you won't be nearly as anxious to see that as I am, ROTFLMBO!

es/pip wrote:I will then be anxious when you come to the realization that you are an idiot and then stop posting here all together.

The idiot is the one who proclaims to know something about which he cannot possibly know. That fits Rats like you on this forum to a perfect T. You pontificate about that which has not been fully explained; you feign enlightenment while yielding blind ignorance; you claim knowledge of the markets while exhibiting dark shadows of self-induced and self-fulling prophecies; you claim not to be Directional in Rat terms, yet you use a Stop Loss!

You are the epitome of that which is irrational, illogical, and holistically under-prepared for genuine success in this business - all because you LACK common sense!

es/pip wrote:To sum up all of the above......... you can pretty much blow me.

You've just blown yourself, clown - LOL!!!

I apoligize for making a grammatical error, as it is hard to trade LIVE and respond to your little ass at the same time.

I read a sentence here and there of all that total and complete horseshit and completely lost interest in reading the rest of it.

If you would like to summarize it for me i would be so greatfull and forever in your debt.

[you have no idea with whom you are chatting with here, do you.] Tisk, tisk, tisk. Wise up.

i dont give two shits who you are, and regardless of who you are you can still go *censored - swear word* yourself.

Minor league pro?

"Don't try to get into a war of words with me, guy ?"

I would love a face to face with your little ass.

and again you can blow me

one last question

Why are you trading such small size?
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:34 pm

" You are the epitome of that which is irrational, illogical, and holistically under-prepared for genuine success in this business - all because you LACK common sense! "

Incorrect

I am however the most arrogant person that you will ever meet, mostly due to the success that i have had with trading. Although, i was pretty confident before trading, now it is just beyond comprehension.

i have also probably slept with more women than you have smiled at.

just thought i would throw all that in for you.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:36 pm

if you respond with more than 1 paragraph, odds are i will not take the time to read it.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:36 pm

dbl post
-------------------------
i see kreslik is still at the top of the game with forum technology

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:15 am

es/pip wrote:I apoligize for making a grammatical error, as it is hard to trade LIVE and respond to your little ass at the same time.
es/pip wrote: keyboard tough guys like yourself, is that in the real world, you're not. In the real world, people with bravado like you are ducking for cover, every day of their miserable life.

You don't know squanto about anything you speak relative to trading, yet - you just know so much about me. That's proof positive that you are a Faker, not a Trader.

Now, the last time I challenged someone to a Trade-Off, he got caught by the Police eventually and was found out to be a total fraud. His name was JackO, on the forums, but I called him SickO. He soon shut his mouth when I personally challenged him to a $5 million trade-off competition with escrow being arranged by the attorney of his choice and free airfare out to my neck of the woods, plus complimentary five-star hotel accommodations.

Now, if you think you are chatting with a wannabe, then you can pick up where JackO, left off. And, maybe we'll see YOU on the six O'clock news someday soon! Of course, since my production accounts have grown a 'little' since the days of JackO, our challenge pot will be for no less than $10 million to start. Esrow arranged by both of our attorneys at a location of YOUR selection with a 100 day trading period attached. The trader with the highest ROI at the end of 100 days wins the pot.

Period. Now, put up or shut up, clown.

I don't play Poker. You'll have to teach me how to play that game some day.

es/pip wrote:I read a sentence here and there of all that total and complete horseshit and completely lost interest in reading the rest of it.

That is your problem! You come here, ranting about a topic that YOU don't even understand. How pathetic an example is that! Get your head on straight, cowboy.

es/pip wrote:If you would like to summarize it for me i would be so greatfull and forever in your debt.

Grateful, clown. And, it is definitely NOT an apparent virtue of yours, no doubt. Geeeeeeeepers! You guys are something else. How old are you, 14? 17, tops?

es/pip wrote:i dont give two shits who you are, and regardless of who you are you can still go *censored - swear word* yourself.

That's another problem of yours, you are too damn stupid to know what you are dealing with and how to handle it once you do know what you are dealing with.

You sophisticated trader, you! You know so much, yet you don't even understand that all this banter about Rats and all other manner of rodent posterity, including the highly uneducated Rat, who somehow still knows enough to be Directional (LOL!) - is nothing more than an unnecessary drain on your emotional bank account and quite possibly, your real bank account!

Why on earth, or any other location within the known universe, would you take a trade that YOU deem "Non-Directional," and STILL set a Stop Loss? That's fantastically idiotic. It makes ZERO sense, whatsoever.

What? Do ya think the Rat cares about losing 10 pips? And, why 10 pips? Why pull a number out of THIN FREAKING AIR, as motive and empirical substance for a Stop Loss.

Do you understand what a Stop Loss is all about, kind Sir? Can you tell me what a Stop Loss means, both from a money management standpoint as well as from a psychological standpoint? I bet you dollars to donuts that you can't! I bet you, that you don't have the slightest clue about what a Stop Loss means, or (better yet) for WHOM it was designed.

You tell me that you are a successful trader, yet out of the same side of your mouth, you tell me that you use a Stop! That's NONSENSE. Pure and simple. Nobody, who understands what the heck they are doing in this business, uses a standard Stop - other than Rats without a damn CLUE!

WAKE UP, clown.

es/pip wrote:
I would love a face to face with your little ass.

No, you wouldn't. Because punks like you don't make NCAA Pac Ten Conference Player of the Year and they damn sure don't survive 3.4 years in the NFL, just for starters about with whom you are dialoguing with right now.

Damn, Sheeple.

es/pip wrote:Why are you trading such small size?

Its called a test. Who said I was trading the damn thing. And, that is your biggest problem - you assume more than you should.

Dumb azz.

Return to “beginners forum”