The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

flinux

Postby flinux » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:09 am

lol :D
So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love. - 1 Corinthians 13:13

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:37 pm

iDonkey why would You post that?

Now we all know that it's bullshit
im gluten free intolerant

iDouble

Postby iDouble » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:25 am

paweldobkowski wrote:Now we all know...

...Which is your biggest problem of all. You don't really know Jack, or the horse he road in on. I could write a book about trading with the things you have yet to learn, clearly. How do I know? Because you are here, trading like a Rat.

A good fan of trading, maybe. A consistent Trader? Hardly.

At what point do you stop pretending to know things you can't possibly know, 90km away from Pagani HQ? I don't give away the keys, you have to discover those on your own - just like I did.

I've done the EA on the RAT and saw the results, and I must say once again, you really don't know, Jack.

Not to despair. When I'm done, you'll get front row seats to the show, such that you can see how a real Bot should behave. Whether you actually learn anything from the experience is your hang-up.

The UFG that you know about pulls an 8-iron, when it should be pulling a 4-iron, and a 4-iron when it should be pulling an 8-iron. Figure out why and you will know precisely what Jack knows.

Until then - you don't know what clubs Jack carries in his bag. More importantly, you don't have Jack's ball-striking ability and that's because you have yet to go where Jack has already been.

Time to get back to the U.S. Open. ;) That's a real horse race...

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:40 am

Jesus Christ iDonkey, i didn't know that you're that sensitive.

Sorry for saying that your toys are bullshit but i dont really care what they are because "you dont give away keys" therefore i reckon that you're a boaster only. Fake one actually.

I asked for skills not EA within an EA within an EA within an EA within an EA within an EA within an EA. What you posted here is a movie with dramatic music showing free strategy builder. So by now you stealth entered my ass which is by the way within my ass within my ass within my ass within my ass within my ass.

By the way you're so passionate about arguing i know who you are. You're a quite intelligent 15 - 16 year old kid looking for attention. Good job. I'm out.
im gluten free intolerant

iDouble

Postby iDouble » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:57 am

"I asked for skills not an EA within an EA...."
----------------------------

If I had a dime for every clueless individual who pretended to be a trader online, the Prince of Monaco would pale in comparison by riches.

"I asked for skills, not an EA..." Such statements go the the very heart of your lack of skills as a trader.

Did they not already tell you at in How To Trade 101, that if you don't already have skills, you can't possibly design consistent Bots? LOL, yet another "elite" trader, no doubt. Geepers....

Here's the final installment. I'm almost done with what will no doubt be a mind blowing experience for people such as yourself, who feign at trading - as opposed to actually doing it for a living. You have a tremendous amount to learn about this business. But, hey..... that's why you are here, at Kreslik - right? Right.

http://youtu.be/cTsQmSugBnM

"Got Algorithms?" Then you've got "skills," my dear clueless friend.

xtremeforex

Ok lets try this..

Postby xtremeforex » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:00 am

StealthTrader/IDouble/Horizontal,

I haven't posted in a year because I have been busy trading and perfecting my EA. I've decided to reply to this because it intrigued me.

You say that you can put up $10 million dollars for a trading competition. If you have that kind of money, why didn't you simply offer money to build an EA in the original post? Or hire a team of programmers? It doesn't make any sense. Somebody would easily take the offer. Coding custom strategies in EA's isn't as easy as you think.

We (coders) can't waste our time making EA's/Indicators for everybody who claims they have a winner when it is likely they are wasting our time with personal experimentation. I've had plenty of experience making EA's for free for the '"winners." Show us some money (evidence of your real success and respect for our time) and we will take you seriously.

I'm a skilled MT4 coder (expert level) and will do the task for $10,000 and it will be exactly the way you want it. Is that a deal?

I'm a successful trader in my own right. I'm just curious to see if you are willing to fork out a measly $10,000 (should be peanuts to you) on something that will automate/hands-free your strategy, free up your life so you can enjoy and make your multi-millions per week or 200-700k per week "in a bad week" - as you've claimed. If anything, my offer is a bargain in comparison.

Return to “beginners forum”