The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:09 am

[quote=StealthTrader] you have said in another thread that you have moved $2,000 to tens of thousands of dollars (not providing a timeline for how long it took) and that accomplishing such a feat, makes you "mighty" (my emphasis added).[/quote]

That was a decade ago, before the age of 20, as I said in the post...
did you, in ANY 2 year period, increase your account by over 2500%? I didn't think so.
The day a trader thanks your for your insights, none of which have been revealed thus far, is the day I consider you more than a babbling buffoon.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pp2

Postby pp2 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:20 am

StealthTrader wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I do not feel the need to display my might to the likes of you.

I know who I am, and the people here know who I am by my desire to lift them up out of the mire where guys like you prey on the weak.

That you feel the need, as a successful person, to compare penis sizes is both comical and juvenile.

The very fact that you have misunderstood and taken out of context, just about everything I have posted, speaks volumes in and of itself. That notwithstanding, you have said in another thread that you have moved $2,000 to tens of thousands of dollars (not providing a timeline for how long it took) and that accomplishing such a feat, makes you "mighty" (my emphasis added).

I'd like to congratulate you on your Mightiness and raise you a Mighty Challenge:

Public Trade-Off Competition
Total Purse= $20,000,000.00
Total Possible Net Winnings = $10,000,000.00 (Winner Take All)
Single Account Escrow (arranged by our attorneys)
30 Day Time Frame
Highest Net Revenue (Not ROI) Wins
Media Involvement Stipulated Up-Front

I'm sure that in the day of "reality television" that finding someone in the media to pick this up and run with it, can't be all that hard. I'll work the phones to try to make it happen. Something like this needs to be televised, as I feel that it will help to solidify in the minds of Newbies all across America, that they cannot simply buy their way to consistent trading and consistent profitability, that in fact they can only get through through hard work, determination and a talent for thinking outside of the box that everyone else uses confine themselves with.

I used to make this challenge at $5M, but hey - inflation is a mighty foe at times. ;) Besides, the Federal Reserve has screwed us all and that sends the price of just about everything "up" - well, except the USD, of course. So, while I cannot single handily kill the Federal Reserve Bank, I'm confident that I can kill the notion that you are an Institutional grade Trader. ;)

WOW

Not sure if I should respond. Do I laugh or cry?? :o :shock: :? :roll:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:26 am

Probably laugh and cry at the same time PP2 because nobody gives a damn about this thread :)

bredin

Postby bredin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:35 am

I cried... laughing ;)

Anyway here we go again... except this time its an old con trick.

You make a bet with someone (usually to a roomful of people), but set the stakes waaay higher than it looks like anyone can afford (10mil in this case) knowing that most cant come up with it, and those that can wont (since they have nothing to prove). Then claim superiority.

All you have to do is hope that no-one will call the bluff, and do something like ask a friend of theirs, who works in intelligence, to run a financial and background check... after all for 10mil, wouldnt you?

Anyway, all those of us who understand the value of congruity do is compare the claims of immense wealth with the public actions that always center around the word 'free'

I mean, seriously... a free forum hosting site...
Cant even afford a domain name, huh?

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

iDouble

Postby iDouble » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:00 pm

bredin wrote:

G.

I could afford to buy you.

Its called expediency. Why spend time building, managing and most importantly, maintaining an securing a full domain name and a website (no less), when you are a trader who has no such time on his hands and only needs a quick answer to the problem of not having a website. That's why such sites exist - for those that don't have the time, or the inclination to maintain a stand-alone domain. Of course, in all of your analysis, that concept never occurred to you.

Like I said, even the small things, still confuse you. Since I'm not engaged in trying to sell anything to anyone at any time, I don't care about maintaining a commercial site.

Traders trade. Sellers sell. The rest is bull.

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:08 am

iDouble wrote:
bredin wrote:

G.

Its called expediency. Why spend time building, managing and most importantly, maintaining an securing a full domain name and a website (no less), when you are a trader who has no such time on his hands and only needs a quick answer to the problem of not having a website. That's why such sites exist - for those that don't have the time, or the inclination to maintain a stand-alone domain. Of course, in all of your analysis, that concept never occurred to you.

Like I said, even the small things, still confuse you. Since I'm not engaged in trying to sell anything to anyone at any time, I don't care about maintaining a commercial site.

Quit making new nicknames and excuses :wink:

Show some skills

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:55 am

come on

:wink:

iDouble

Postby iDouble » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 pm

paweldobkowski wrote:Image

come on

:wink:

The only problem with it, is that there's a whole lot more to it. You don't have all the optimization algorithms that go along with it. And, without them, you'll constantly be asking for the skill that accompanies it.

Pay particular attention to the optimization algorithm on the white board in the video. Its an EA, within an EA, within an EA, within an EA, within an EA, etc. That's the way you optimize lower time frames. Any other approach than that and you are guessing.

There Are No Short Cuts.

iDouble

Postby iDouble » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:02 pm

paweldobkowski wrote:Quit making new nicknames and excuses :wink:

Show some skills

I'll show some new Methods instead. They are very handy little MQL tools that I cooked-up. This particular MQL Method enables what I call StealthSwaps. So, instead of merely being able to Swap around the Daily Open, with Methods like these little gems, I can now dyamically swap anywhere within any StealthIndicator level. That creates the ultimate stealth entry into the market.

Combined with a few other StealthIndicators, the final EA will be a rather potent non-directional approach to trading.

Imagine never having to worry about which direction you pull the trigger. ;) That's StealthTrading.

FSR MQL Method Test.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:48 am

paweldobkowski wrote:
iDouble wrote:
bredin wrote:

G.

Quit making new nicknames and excuses :wink:

Show some skills

I reached for a "like" button but it was not there :cry:

Return to “beginners forum”