The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

StealthTrader

Postby StealthTrader » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Relativity wrote:Here's where I take a pinch of salt. I will say generally he is correct about many things, but over-exaggerating the amount of research / hard work needed. Which eventually made what he did right initially, start to go very wrong.

How sad is that!

Still not able to read in context. Still intellectually dishonest. Still unable to see the forest for the trees. Still, on the other side of my trades, most likely. ;)

The sad part is that you don't even understand what you read, yet you have a comment about it.

Hilarious, really.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

StealthTrader

Postby StealthTrader » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:24 pm

[align=center]Happy Turkey Day![/align]

Closing all positions, shutting down machine and getting ready for a big bird fiesta.

My work day is over - and not a bad net/net take for a big bird holiday.

I trust that your trading was equally as feathering! (lol)

bredin

Postby bredin » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Wow...

I must must been right after all...

7 successive posts abusing/attacking people... not a sociopath, huh?

Take you 1mil a week, go away off hand hire a coder. hell hire an entire coding firm.

I am done feeding the sociopaths ego... 14 pages, mostly abuse by a guy with multiple usernames and no social graces.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

LittleKnown

Postby LittleKnown » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:53 pm

StealthTrader wrote:
LittleKnown wrote:...so anyone new please do not waste your time reading through all signal bender trader number 7 stealth trader buggati whatever as you will be wasting your life...

Especially, if driving a Bugatti Veyron 16.4, and running your own private trading firm is something you have an absolute disdain for - then no, don't read a single word.

Of course, there's always the hope that the blind Rat will overcome his conflicted reality, where he does not understand his Directional tendencies, while claiming (at the very same time) to be Non-Directional.

Which won't get you to the Firm, either. ;)

Hey, look - some just want to be able to buy an extra gallon of milk on Friday. Others, need to accomplish more with this business. The fact that people just like you have such disdain for that, speaks volumes about just how far you think you can go in this business.

Don't like Bugatti, way over top, waste of fuel.

Private trading firm maybe but need a degree first so one step at a time pops.

As long as it goat milk I am happy.

What disdain? It is your bloody attitude, if you are wealthy, were wealthy, on way to being wealthy then what the ef are you doing here with mere mortals like myself.

Come to what conclusions you like with your psychology 101 based on my forum posting, if the shoe was on the other foot you would be sectioned for your own safety(of course again based on your forum persona)

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the turkey, and when is the book? :)

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:01 am

I do not feel the need to display my might to the likes of you.

I know who I am, and the people here know who I am by my desire to lift them up out of the mire where guys like you prey on the weak.

That you feel the need, as a successful person, to compare penis sizes is both comical and juvenile.

StealthTrader wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I almost died laughing at the bar when I read ES\PIP's posts.

A few of the guys on this forum are extremely gifted people who make more in a week, percentage wise at least, than many people make in a year.

Some of those people are posting on this thread...

You will find no kids in this room pal.

Anybody here netting between 1-2 mil per week? Or, on a bad week, netting 200-700k?

If so, then accepting the challenge should be a walk in the park, Kazansky.

The part that makes me laugh, is when you put this kind of challenge out to those who attack without cause, and they tuck tail and run just as fast as they can. That's the part that I find rather amusing.

If you think the challenge is not real - then simply accept it - get your attorney involved with my attorney - set up escrow and let's get the show on the road.

Otherwise, your laughter is but a faint reminder of your weakness, here (more than likely). ;)

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:12 am

MightyOne wrote:I do not feel the need to display my might to the likes of you.

I know who I am, and the people here know who I am by my desire to lift them up out of the mire where guys like you prey on the weak.

That you feel the need, as a successful person, to compare penis sizes is both comical and juvenile.

StealthTrader wrote:
MightyOne wrote:I almost died laughing at the bar when I read ES\PIP's posts.

A few of the guys on this forum are extremely gifted people who make more in a week, percentage wise at least, than many people make in a year.

Some of those people are posting on this thread...

You will find no kids in this room pal.

Anybody here netting between 1-2 mil per week? Or, on a bad week, netting 200-700k?

If so, then accepting the challenge should be a walk in the park, Kazansky.

The part that makes me laugh, is when you put this kind of challenge out to those who attack without cause, and they tuck tail and run just as fast as they can. That's the part that I find rather amusing.

If you think the challenge is not real - then simply accept it - get your attorney involved with my attorney - set up escrow and let's get the show on the road.

Otherwise, your laughter is but a faint reminder of your weakness, here (more than likely). ;)

*giggles* :lol:

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:47 am

StealthTrader wrote:[align=center]Happy Turkey Day![/align]

Closing all positions, shutting down machine and getting ready for a big bird fiesta.

My work day is over - and not a bad net/net take for a big bird holiday.

I trust that your trading was equally as feathering! (lol)

"Closing all positions, shutting down machine and getting ready for a big bird fiesta."

What positions?

I must have missed where you said you had trades on.

How many pips for you on this feathery day Ed?
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Humble

Postby Humble » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:03 am

MightyOne wrote:I do not feel the need to display my might to the likes of you.

Tell him which day you started shorting Gold, if that doesn't shut him up nothing will!
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

bredin

Postby bredin » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:15 am

Hmmm from post #9 in this thread ST (nee horizontal) said "I was told (by a third party) that Kreslik was an "open minded" trading forum about Forex. Based on your collective responses thus far, that third party obviously lied - or did not know the true nature of the membership, here."

Given that ST is also signalbender from 18 months or so ago, something that is apparent from the remarkably similar claims (longevity, research etc) made by both posters, we can deduce that this person has been lying to us.

Deliberately.

I wonder what else about... NFL career, perhaps? Although steroid abuse certainly would explain the aggression.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaPWwyC6CDI

G.
Last edited by bredin on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:46 am

"Patterns in the markets are everywhere. Good repeatable patterns that you can count on in the clutch, are not easy to find - but they are there."

I look for patterns, which do repeat, but never in the same way, which is why I never went too far down the road that you did.

"It depends on your research and what you discover about the patterns in the data. If you haven't done the research, and you haven't discovered the patterns, then it will always seem like an impossible task."

I'm not saying it couldn't be done, the impossible can always be found to be possible. I don't know how to teach a computer to think like me. The amount of code it would take boggles my mind compared to what I can determine on my own in less than a few minutes.

"Guessing during moments and periods of market compression and consolidation will end your trading day rather quickly. That's blind guessing and I do not condone such an approach. "

I will take fault for not being more specific here. I did not mean to imply that I am flipping a quarter, if it lands on heads, I'll buy, tails, I'll sell and hope for the best :lol: I use the word "guess" because ultimately I do not know the outcome. You say high probability, I'll say based on recent past experience or makes sense from a statistical perspective. It's almost always some form of supply / demand or support / resistance.

"since trends are a legendary urban myth)"

Price reminds me of a drunk at the bar, ultimately they are trying to get to the bathroom but staggering this way and that way along the way.

"A billion dollars? That's a drop in the bucket for what's really necessary to meet the challenges ahead for certain people."

Nothing wrong with being an entrepreneur / venture capitalist. I agree, you can do a lot with even 1 million. My point was it's a waste of time to accumulate anything in excess of what you need to achieve your life goals. This is a personal opinion so we may agree to disagree.

"Others - just dream without doing what's required to make those dreams a reality. "

What is sad is a lot of people don't even dream :(

"Failure to discover those patterns will lead to the error of thinking that predictive analysis in the financial markets won't work. In fact, get the patterns right, and you should be able to see predictive results to a specified target to a minimum of 93%, with some rather large bubbles of accuracy all the way up to 100% for short periods of time. "

I see what you are saying. I do not like the word "predict" / "predictive", but I understand how you are using it. By saying nothing works 100%, clarifies it. As for a high % winning method, 93-100%, that doesn't necessarily mean it is an incredible method. A method with a winning % of 70-80% could way outperform it.

"tends to lead to Group Think, and Group Behavior, where people who might otherwise retain their intellectual honesty, end up losing it for all the wrong reasons."

The majority of the content I have posted is about using mental skills and learning to think more creatively but I wouldn't expect you to know that since you don't read this site. I am here to learn, and there are good traders here to learn from, most of them you have insulted and based on what I read in you non-directional trading thread their methods are not all that indifferent from your own, (it is foolish for me to think I know all about trading), it is a constant learning process, I would like to find some traders to collaborate with, and I try to help out and give back when I can. Nobody gets to the top completely on their own.

The traits I listed of successful people does not mean that all of them have them, it's just I would say more of them have them than not and it's those traits that I personally respect more.

"You initiated all the negativity that you complain so much about."

Did you start this thread with negativity, no kreslik members did, but that is because they quickly figured out that you were the same person as SignalBender and I don't blame them based on what I have read from the past.
Life is just a journey

Return to “beginners forum”