The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 am

"The System That Trumps All Systems is in fact, no system at all.

I then went on to tell the reader that this was not a system, rather a methodology for trading. "

I agree with that :)
Life is just a journey

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:47 am

PebbleTrader wrote:I think you should take a break from trading and figure out your life.

It's not healthy to be so miserable, angry, mean, lonely, etc.

Actually, calling a spade a spade, is rather refreshing every once in a while. Quite healthy, in fact.

What you fail to realize is what you fail to get. And, what you fail to get, is what you simply don't understand. And, you simply don't understand it, because you've been snowed under.

Where were you exactly 12 years ago? What were you doing, 12 years ago?

That, is what you don't understand.

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:50 am

The Mandlebrot book shows pretty much exactly what your TSD's are or what was shown in the SignalBender thread, by taking basic OHLC data and taking differences between then.

It does work, you could build out several different indi's like that and let it give you an idea of what's going on in terms of netting the most opportunity, but I wouldn't run it as an EA, I'd still make the go / no go decisions.
Life is just a journey

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:53 am

I have tried to read some of your stuff in the past, mainly because I do stuff in Excel that I have not seen anyone else do, except for you, but I felt like you were making things more complicated than they needed to be.
Life is just a journey

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:57 am

The whole purpose of getting the data into Excel is so that you can visualize the data in a different way.
Life is just a journey

bredin

Postby bredin » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:09 am

Dude you still dont see it.

no one cares about your method per se.

no one here wanted to get into business with YOU.

At this point If you gave everybody a million dollars up front I doubt theyd get into business with you. Its simply not going to be worth the grief. for myself, I couldnt pay you the abject abesiance that you would demand on an daily (if not hourly) basis.

You go on about how I trade being all wrong...... please explain to the folks here how I do trade?? chuck up a rough markup of the thrashing Ive given AU this month... Why what I do is all wrong, exactly how buyzones and rats fit into my trading. Show me how your magic system would have left my efforts this month so far behind that I actually do have to pay you homage at every turn...

I know you'll blow this off as some kind of.... well... reflection of you really... and not actually show me the error of my ways.

G. (btw, did you see how long it took me to peg your forum persona, sneaking back in under yet another name, still wanting someone to code your s**t for free, sight unseen)
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:06 am

So this is what you want the EA for?

"Everybody is out trying to build the next great directional indicator. That's the point - you don't need one. All you need is a horizontal line and a good idea of where Momentum is most likely to re-enter the market (that's your Volatility Trigger). Simply draw a horizontal line on your chart and start the Swap Sequence around that line. Never allow price to cross that line without swapping positions.

The better you are at the Swap Sequence, the better you net returns will be for the day. Optimize the location for the line and profits will soar.

It is not about the "indicator." Its about the carry-through Momentum and precise Swapping. The rest is embarrassingly simple, effortless and easy."

"At some point, I asked myself - "why does price go there?" Then I asked myself probably the most important question of all which was: "Who really cares, as long as price gets somewhere?"

"Then I followed the target line backwards to the point at which price began to move off of a major swing. I then "drew a line" on the chart and noted price action. That's when I knew that price direction made no difference to trade success, whatsoever. I became a Swapper ever since."
Life is just a journey

bredin

Postby bredin » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:11 am

Im wondering why hes here at all (apart from an ego fix)... last time he came with 'the only system you'll ever need, watch how much money I make' and now hes back with a new 'only system you'll ever need, watch how much money I make'

On this track record he'll be back here in another few months with a new 'only system you'll ever need' looking for another sucker... er coder, will abuse anyone who dares question his proclamations of deity-hood, and vanish again into the ether...

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:56 am

He is here because he wants someone to code "Swap Sequence" from what I can tell.
Life is just a journey

StealthTrader

Postby StealthTrader » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:40 pm

PebbleTrader wrote:The Mandlebrot book shows pretty much exactly what your TSD's are or what was shown in the SignalBender thread, by taking basic OHLC data and taking differences between then.

It does work, you could build out several different indi's like that and let it give you an idea of what's going on in terms of netting the most opportunity, but I wouldn't run it as an EA, I'd still make the go / no go decisions.

Mandlebrot, very well known by me, deals in two dimensional fractals and does not take either time or delta into consideration. His focus (at least in this narrow area) was on the two dimensional "structure" having been created by a mathematical boundary layer of sorts.

His ideas, were not the same as mine, but I did understand what his work in this area was all about. Mine, involves a composite three-dimensional structure up through version 5, of my original prototype. Beyond version 5 (to include 6, 7 and 8), I began implementing what I term a "Smoothed Dimensional Reference" or SDR to each TCD Trajectory.

This gave the TCD enhanced predictive quality and better MAE avoidance. Again, nothing having to do with what Mandelbrot's work was all about. But, that's not your fault. It only means that you were not part of any of my former online research groups. Had you been, then you would already know that the two are not the same concept.

Though one can fractal'ize my TCD structures, indeed. TCD itself is but the tip of the iceberg. It has been the Public Face of my works since 2000. There are dozens of other primary indicators within the overall system that were never revealed in public, and probably won't be until I finally decide to either accept the television offer to do a series on my trading and research, or until I decide to finally write that book that I've been contemplating for the last 5 years.

Still, it is nice to know that you have it in you, to read someone like Mandlebrot. It tells me that there indeed might be intelligent life on Planet of the Rats after all.

Return to “beginners forum”