THE RAT

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Secure

Postby Secure » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:05 pm

It is the best I can do without swearing! Without a doubt taxes and banks are the enemy. A revolution wouldn't be a bad thing. Maybe the peeps in Egypt et al got it right.

Drain drain drain .......still on the demo. Collected another $70.00 in three trades. I am following the RAT! I put some more real dollars toward the RED Cross.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

rob_deniro

Postby rob_deniro » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Apparently there is no law in the states that says you have to pay income tax :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r37Fm7paVjs

Secure

Postby Secure » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:03 pm

I have what might be na?ve questions. Here goes anyway....
First though some background to my question. I am 55 years old. My learning curve is getting less and less easy to satisfy. If I could be consistent in trading fx I could supplement my pension and possibly retire a little early. I have been reading info and watching DVD's etc on FX trading for a little over a year. I find it interesting and fascinating. Yes I have purchased some systems. Some are hard to follow. Some simply don't work. I happen to like the Rat Reversals. I have been practising with the system on demo. Now I have been visiting several FX forums over the last few weeks. That is where I found Kreslik. Yes I have been reading the many threads here. Over whelming is a word that comes to mind. A couple of posters have helped me already here and I appreciate that. Recently I googled Drain The Banks and that is where I got many entries on many FX forums. Would someone kindly answer some questions for me?
Why is TRO and his system banned from so many forums? There are lots and lots of peeps and their systems on FX fisherman or babypips for example. Some work some don?t what is the deal? When it comes to trading forex for a non-professional avoid obsfuscation is what I have to say. Whether you like it or not TRO?s system does just that.
Why do peeps on other forums dislike TRO and his system? He has answered some questions for me. It seemed to me that he was humble and answered honestly. I don?t get it.
Why does TRO continually argue with peeps on other forums? In my opinion this just antagonizes the other peeps and they just want to put him down insult his work etc etc. It just makes no sense to me I guess. Why is he trying so hard to convince others that obviously don?t want to be convinced. Remember what Yoda said ?Do or do not there is no such thing as try!?
With all that in mind why is TRO accepted on this forum ? Kreslik? Does TRO own a piece of this forum?
What is the 'Pirates' mentioned in other forums? and is that why there is a campo santo or jolly roger on TRO chart templates? I kinda like it personally and I don't understand why other peeps seem to be against it. Why is that? I want a t-shirt.
Some peeps on other forums mention a TRO chat room. Can I listen in on or join TRO's chat room? Is there an entry fee to the chat room? Is there a schedule to the chat room?
Don't look to deep into this I just want to know that's all.

Humble

Postby Humble » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:47 pm

If you owned a forum, that is you are paying for it, you would need to recoup your costs somehow. If a 3rd party was to make money from using your forum, you would require they enter into a financial arrangement with you.

TRO does not do this, saying he is not selling anything and it's not his fault if peeps keep sending him donations, for which he is so grateful he in return gives them indi they could not otherwise get.

Third parties paying to use the above mentioned forums to sell stuff that may well be overpriced and under performing compared to what you could get from TRO, would not be happy with his presence there.

I guess it's for you to decide on a forum that is most likely to help you achieve your goals.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:35 am

Secure:

There are 2 reasons I get banned from some forums:

1) Ego

2) Cashflow

When I first showed up on TradeStation, no one know me. I started the NEVER LOSE AGAIN thread. After a while, I was under "attack". I took on all comers and remained standing. Then it happened, my thread became the most widely viewed thread on TradeStation. It was the first to 100,000 views. Egos were bruised. They had to gang up on me and finally TradeStation banned me. TradeStation didn't like my contact info in my code even though they allowed others to sell in the vendor section of the forum.

Same thing on BabyPips. NEVER LOSE AGAIN became the hot thread. Tymen couldn't take it. He started trashing me in my thread. When I ventured onto his thread to return the favor he cried to the Forum Admins. The result was I got banned.

Humble is correct. My FREE code and DONATIONAL code is a HUGE threat to the cashflow of the vendors. The vendors pay the forum owners. So the forum owners, like Merlin at ForexFactory, make thousands of dollars a month from ad revernue and introducing broker deals. They do not want me taking their lunch money so they ban me.

Michal kreslik started this site so I would have a place to post my thoughts, methods and code freely. Michal and I are the admins here. I try not to use the ban button. Every now and then, when someone gets disrespectful, they get banned. But I don't ban people if they don't like what I post. They are free to state their opinion RESPECTFULLY.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Humble

Postby Humble » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:32 am

I may add that it was TRO and his indi that brought me to kreslik, but whilst here I found the most helpful traders sharing their knowledge on trading with few if any indi. Yet TRO has never restricted their posts or contradicted their views.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Secure

Postby Secure » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:29 am

Hi,
Got it. Now then with all that I would like to know about the chat room?? Cost, schedule etc.....

and...

TRO I have a tip for you. Don't argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:40 am

Don't argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

=D>
I simply GOTTA remember that one!

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

rrobin

Postby rrobin » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Classic statement Secure.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Secure wrote:Hi,
Got it. Now then with all that I would like to know about the chat room?? Cost, schedule etc.....

and...

TRO I have a tip for you. Don't argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

I have a FREE www.paltalk.com chatroom called the two percent club. The chatroom is usually open when Forex is open.

1) Run PalTalk
2) click on ALL ROOMS
3) click on BUSINESS & FINANCE
4) click on Day Traders
5) click on TWO PERCENT CLUB

If you have trouble finding it, just pm me, therumpledone, from PalTalk and I will invite you in.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Return to “beginners forum”