T's Journal

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:57 am

If he was buying he forgot to report the sells or vise versa. It happened to me last year, to a far lesser extreme. Lesson learned.
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bredin

Postby bredin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:12 am

I had something similar in a previous business, which was running at a loss and I was claiming small gst refunds each month ($200-300), then I forgot to do one and they assumed that I suddenly had my turnover go up by 1000% for one month, then drop back to small losses and sent a bill for $27000.... fixed by filing the form I missed, tho :)

still 127M is a hell of a tax bill :lol:

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:40 am

tmanbone wrote:Procharged Mopar turned me on to Chris Lori, I've since been wearing out all I can find on the internet about Chris, Peter Bain, and Vic Noble. I believe these guys to be at the top of their game, which could just be internet marketing, we will see. TRO may look in and say I told you about these guys just wanting your money, but I've become stagnant. I've worn out all my internet learning resourses and I'm wanting to step it up a notch. I'm approaching close to the 75 mark in trading books that I've read, in the past three years, all the classics, the good ones up to three times. Right or wrong the journey continues.

Just remember the following and this will hold true till the end of time.

People that can trade---------------------- trade.

people that cannot trade, well they sell s**t to other people that cannot trade.

I am sure there may be a few exceptions, the ones where you catch a guy making hundreds of millions a year, and he decides to dedicate many many hrs of his time each month for $100 a month to a few lucky subscribers. :roll:

price extremes

momo

dont pay for stuff from a guy that uses rsi trendline breaks to play market moves.

i have nothing against him/her, but why do they try and sell stuff if they are such great traders?

You, me and everyone can pick up bits and pieces of knowledge here and there, and we can take these bits and pieces and weave them into our trading arsenal.

all i am saying is

i have spent many many thousands of da da's on so much trading bull s**t that it would blow your mind.

It comes down to just screen time

there is no magic thing or system or idea for sale

i mean think about it

if you came up with some "holy grail" that just f'ing destroyed every market that was traded, would you sell that for any amount of money????????????

i wouldn't
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

newschool

Postby newschool » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:33 am

es/pip wrote:if you came up with some "holy grail" that just f'ing destroyed every market that was traded, would you sell that for any amount of money????????????

you still havent?

but seriously, its 100% my opinion on the subject

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:15 am

newschool wrote:
es/pip wrote:if you came up with some "holy grail" that just f'ing destroyed every market that was traded, would you sell that for any amount of money????????????

you still havent?

but seriously, its 100% my opinion on the subject

whats that you say ?

i have

but she isn't for sale
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

newschool

Postby newschool » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:02 pm

es/pip wrote:i have

I remember your old signature... and I suspect we both found out something kinda related...

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:19 am

es/pip wrote:
tmanbone wrote:Procharged Mopar turned me on to Chris Lori, I've since been wearing out all I can find on the internet about Chris, Peter Bain, and Vic Noble. I believe these guys to be at the top of their game, which could just be internet marketing, we will see. TRO may look in and say I told you about these guys just wanting your money, but I've become stagnant. I've worn out all my internet learning resourses and I'm wanting to step it up a notch. I'm approaching close to the 75 mark in trading books that I've read, in the past three years, all the classics, the good ones up to three times. Right or wrong the journey continues.

Just remember the following and this will hold true till the end of time.

People that can trade---------------------- trade.

people that cannot trade, well they sell s**t to other people that cannot trade.

I am sure there may be a few exceptions, the ones where you catch a guy making hundreds of millions a year, and he decides to dedicate many many hrs of his time each month for $100 a month to a few lucky subscribers. :roll:

price extremes

momo

dont pay for stuff from a guy that uses rsi trendline breaks to play market moves.

i have nothing against him/her, but why do they try and sell stuff if they are such great traders?

You, me and everyone can pick up bits and pieces of knowledge here and there, and we can take these bits and pieces and weave them into our trading arsenal.

all i am saying is

i have spent many many thousands of da da's on so much trading bull s**t that it would blow your mind.

It comes down to just screen time

there is no magic thing or system or idea for sale

i mean think about it

if you came up with some "holy grail" that just f'ing destroyed every market that was traded, would you sell that for any amount of money????????????

i wouldn't

Thanks for the input. I'm with you here. Makes me think of what TRO talks about all the time about the teacher can relay the lessons, but the trader has to put in the screen time to become proficient & hone his skills. Thanks again.

T

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:46 am

Studying how brain works is quite helpful here. You won't notice the patterns if there are no patterns in your subconsciousness. And this is especially important when trading pa like es/pip does. Another thing is habit. Habit of making the right trades. Teaching the brain to act only in one certain way (making only right trades which has high winning edge). It may even hurt when you are bored and put on trade for fun.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:31 pm

newschool wrote:
es/pip wrote:i have

I remember your old signature... and I suspect we both found out something kinda related...

Which old sig?

That he traded the euro between certain hours??
I don't remember the one he had before that...

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Something to the effect of "take your profits before I take them from you" not exact but the best I can remember.

T

Return to “beginners forum”