T's Journal

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun May 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Have you figured out your entries on this?/How good are you on your entries with this?

Are you watching multiple pairs? Going for more than one Weekly Crash at a time?

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Sun May 16, 2010 5:09 pm

TygerKrane wrote:Have you figured out your entries on this?/How good are you on your entries with this?

Are you watching multiple pairs? Going for more than one Weekly Crash at a time?

I study the market mostly on the weekends and get a game plan for the following week. I watch about 12 pairs. I look for set ups consisting of PA @ S/R. I'm but a learner. My entries haven't been the best due to time constraints. I look to trade extremes brought to my attention by the longer time frame charts and cash zone. I start with the monthly chart, zooming in as I go, looking for possible trend change. Let me post an example.

Monthly hammer = possible trend change.

Any pullback to trend line would be profitable.

Trade a H12 rat reversal from lower cash zone and set target dependent on momo/non momo rules stated by MO in the Crash Zone thread. I may change target as trade progresses. Looking at the H12 momo the Cash Zone 2 target is likely.
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

IN-XS

Postby IN-XS » Sun May 16, 2010 5:51 pm

tmanbone wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:Have you figured out your entries on this?/How good are you on your entries with this?

I study the market mostly on the weekends and get a game plan for the following week. I watch about 12 pairs. I look for set ups consisting of PA @ S/R. I'm but a learner. My entries haven't been the best due to time constraints. I look to trade extremes brought to my attention by the longer time frame charts and cash zone. I start with the monthly chart, zooming in as I go, looking for possible trend change. Let me post an example.

Trade a H12 rat reversal from lower cash zone and set target dependent on momo/non momo rules stated by MO in the Crash Zone thread. I may change target as trade progresses. Looking at the H12 momo the Cash Zone 2 target is likely.

Thank you, this gave a very clear breakdown.

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Mon May 17, 2010 11:44 pm

IN-XS wrote:
tmanbone wrote:

Thank you, this gave a very clear breakdown.

Your welcome. Thanks for keeping me straight. Cheers,

T

newschool

Postby newschool » Tue May 18, 2010 5:45 am

Why trade S&R if you have MZ?

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Tue May 18, 2010 3:09 pm

newschool wrote:Why trade S&R if you have MZ?

I'm combining different ideas from different traders that I've studied. I realize horizontal S/R overules vertical, something I'm working through. I'm a little longer term trader than most in the forum, still experimenting.

T

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Thu May 27, 2010 2:09 am

Timing, Direction, Magnitude and Probability. The Universal framework that every single market with an Open, High, Low and Close adheres to, one way or another. First, measure the ATR. Then measure both the TCD-Long and the TCD-Short (see SignalBender thread). Get the average values of all three (3) Indicators as well as the Absolute values that make up the average. Plot the ATR (my Omega is a slight different calculation but this will do), TCD-Long and TCD-Short on a standard price chart in line format. This will show you the fundamental component structure of whatever market you apply these three (3) elements to: M1 through MN.

Snagged this paragraph up, didn't want it to get lost.

T

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Procharged Mopar turned me on to Chris Lori, I've since been wearing out all I can find on the internet about Chris, Peter Bain, and Vic Noble. I believe these guys to be at the top of their game, which could just be internet marketing, we will see. TRO may look in and say I told you about these guys just wanting your money, but I've become stagnant. I've worn out all my internet learning resourses and I'm wanting to step it up a notch. I'm approaching close to the 75 mark in trading books that I've read, in the past three years, all the classics, the good ones up to three times. Right or wrong the journey continues.

T

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:08 am

Be sure to keep your taxes straight:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... z0xcaSNfyW

T

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:27 am

tmanbone wrote:Be sure to keep your taxes straight:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... z0xcaSNfyW

LOL, I read that last night.

"The feds tracked his every trade. But because Esparza Bofill never accounted for his losses or expenses in tax filings, the IRS presumed he made a pure profit - a staggering $500 million in income."

:shock:

Return to “beginners forum”