Really don't know where to begin

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

jakewalker

Postby jakewalker » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Oh, thank you guys for all this experience. Will try everything... Oh, yeah, by the way, I?m using a forex robot, witch is making some stable not big money, but because of it I can spend my time on learning FOREX without fears about the loss. Here is a video how to install robot into Meta Trader (http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NDy8Z& ... KWduGTZB0g), I think it will be very useful for a newbie. Have a good day!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

jakewalker

Postby jakewalker » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Oh, thank you guys for all this experience. Will try everything... Oh, yeah, by the way, I?m using a forex robot, witch is making some stable not big money, but because of it I can spend my time on learning FOREX without fears about the loss. Here is a video how to install robot into Meta Trader (http://www.freerobot2010.com), I think it will be very useful for a newbie. Have a good day!

jakewalker

Postby jakewalker » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Oh, thank you guys for all this experience. Will try everything... Oh, yeah, by the way, I?m using a forex robot, witch is making some stable not big money, but because of it I can spend my time on learning FOREX without fears about the loss. Here is a video how to install robot into Meta Trader (freerobot2010.com), I think it will be very useful for a newbie. Have a good day!

jakewalker

Postby jakewalker » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Oh, thank you guys for all this experience. Will try everything... Oh, yeah, by the way, I?m using a forex robot, witch is making some stable not big money, but because of it I can spend my time on learning FOREX without fears about the loss. Here is a video how to install robot into Meta Trader (down there in the signature), I think it will be very useful for a newbie. Have a good day!

jakewalker

Postby jakewalker » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Oh, thank you guys for all this experience. Will try everything. Oh, by the way, I?m using a forex robot, witch is making some stable not big money, but because of it I can spend my time on learning FOREX without fears about the loss. Here is a video how to install robot into Meta Trader (down there in the signature). Have a good day!

jakewalker

Postby jakewalker » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Thank you guys for the experience. Will try everything. Oh, by the way, I'm using a robot for trading... Try one of them, this is my advise. I know about some problems with installing it, so, there in my signature is the video about how to install it. Have a nice day!

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:17 am

Nothing like a nice bit of cross posting.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

toddE

Postby toddE » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:18 pm

tking wrote:The NLA thread is 744 pages. After that read the lukx zline thread which is up to 450 pages and growing. It is a lot of reading, but it goes faster the second or third time through.

What/Where is the NLA thread??

bredin

Postby bredin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Never Lose Again

It is on this site. zlines start about page 120 or so...

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Return to “beginners forum”