my target - 2% per day...

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Gert-
I'm glad and sad to know the truth in this matter of US taxes on gambling, back to the Roth IRA. I am sure congress is going to be making a lot of changes. This current crowd doesn't let the constitution get in their way.

I'm up to page 51 in Never Lose Again. A great read and learning a lot, taking losts of screen shots along the way. jb
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

UJForex

Postby UJForex » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:09 am

The charts looks complicated ..do we really need this? try this simple strategy to get few pips to make 2% for the day. Look at european session what has happen. draw high & low. if high is cut in Us session wait till it moves back , usually that happens in first hour (use zigzag indicator) & place a trade in the new direction ...it works.

Market is where price will go up & down - some time more sometimes less but never repeat the moves for more than two times... so look at price movement enter at low (for long) or sell at high (for short) & have real expectation of what the market can give you profit for the day.

Return to “beginners forum”