Patterns Observation.

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Don_xyZ

Re: Patterns Observation.

Postby Don_xyZ » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:23 am

Yirbu wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
The TP from the 1st trade, yes. But for the reason behind the 2nd trade, no. It was a daily anchor play from M1. Well, both of them were taken off M1, I just forgot to put the M1 chart. My bad.

Yes, I could see the logical TP level but not why you choose that exact level to initiate trade #2.
I can't see anything on the h1 or other TF. :-k
Don't worry about the M1...I know you like to enter off the m1. I'm already very happy to get an insight in your trades.

Of course, there is always a reason for entering a trade. You use other stuff that's why you wonder. Look at the title of the thread. Says it all. Since the beginning of the thread actually. :)

In my WIL, there is H&S, crooked Quasimodo, upward channel that feels like it's gonna break soon, S/D, S/R, blah blah blah...well you know the rest. Those things are already running on autopilot in my brain so when I see any of them, textbook or crooked, I just enter without any hesitation coz I know the backbone stats.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Yirbu

Postby Yirbu » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:33 am

Don_xyZ wrote:
Yirbu wrote:I'm in this trade now where I could see the Asias high was taken out just before Frankfurt
A second push up didn't manage to make a new high.

On the H1 I could see an (nearly) inside bar was created (it is also a pin bar)
On the m1 I did see a break of market structure. (red line also right below the pin bar)
FVG was created and touched (grey area)
Short...(would be at the same level I would take the deadhorse m5 short)

Just closed half and will see where the rest goes.

...would this be a proper setup according to your book? It feels a bit as if I was cheating with bending some rules.

EURUSD.jpg

Depends, which play you're talking about.

If it's the daily anchor then no. I would've taken the 2nd pinbar after the price dropped off the top during the 11th hour. If you want to talk about FVG then it also falls right inside it, coincidentally. Reason I never FVG is, it's late. My entry is almost always ahead of FVG's entry. But I like FVG because then I know everyone will be pushing the price toward my profit even faster :mrgreen:

edit: I have since moved my kill zone from starting from 09:00 to 10:00 when I use M1. However, when I use M5 then I will stick to starting from 09:00.

Ok, I understand!
I did see that 2nd pinbar but was too occupied deciding if I had to close my partial from a deadhorse trade long.
Thx!

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:06 am

The latest incarnation of anchor trade is the Ghost Entry. However, this entry method is quite difficult to find and that means wasting my time. My motto is make money in as little time as possible. With that in mind, the Ghost Entry evolved into something else... Spirits of WIL. This thing happens everyday so no time is ever wasted.

US30Daily Spirits of WIL.png
US30Daily Spirits of WIL.png (40.42 KiB) Viewed 1374 times

US30Daily Spirits of WIL 2.png
US30Daily Spirits of WIL 2.png (38.74 KiB) Viewed 1374 times

US30Daily Spirits of WIL 3.png
US30Daily Spirits of WIL 3.png (39.79 KiB) Viewed 1374 times

This is especially good for those trading DOW30 cfd. Asian session, European session, U.S. session are covered. Every session, every day. Bumped my effectiveness all the more.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:09 am

Yirbu wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
Yirbu wrote:I'm in this trade now where I could see the Asias high was taken out just before Frankfurt
A second push up didn't manage to make a new high.

On the H1 I could see an (nearly) inside bar was created (it is also a pin bar)
On the m1 I did see a break of market structure. (red line also right below the pin bar)
FVG was created and touched (grey area)
Short...(would be at the same level I would take the deadhorse m5 short)

Just closed half and will see where the rest goes.

...would this be a proper setup according to your book? It feels a bit as if I was cheating with bending some rules.

EURUSD.jpg

If it's the daily anchor then no. I would've taken the 2nd pinbar after the price dropped off the top during the 11th hour. If you want to talk about FVG then it also falls right inside it, coincidentally. Reason I never FVG is, it's late. My entry is almost always ahead of FVG's entry. But I like FVG because then I know everyone will be pushing the price toward my profit even faster :mrgreen:

edit: I have since moved my kill zone from starting from 09:00 to 10:00 when I use M1. However, when I use M5 then I will stick to starting from 09:00.

Ok, I understand!
I did see that 2nd pinbar but was too occupied deciding if I had to close my partial from a deadhorse trade long.
Thx!

Deadhorse is good. I think Alias already have an updated version of it, just haven't posted it maybe.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:13 am

Here's the crazy things about Spirits of WIL

Have you ever experienced pips overload before? :lol:
US30M1 asian, european, us. pips overload..png
US30M1 asian, european, us. pips overload..png (91.05 KiB) Viewed 1352 times

Getting in at the ultimate top/bottom and/or better R entries.
US30M1 the ultimate top or better.png
US30M1 the ultimate top or better.png (68.92 KiB) Viewed 1352 times

Don't like the entry? Skip it. Wait for the next one.
US30M1 pick your tops and bottoms.png
US30M1 pick your tops and bottoms.png (66.34 KiB) Viewed 1352 times

No, this is not only S/D or S/R or any of my previous stuff. What if there is no area/level to rely on and then to see the price fall/bounce out of thin air? Makes you wonder maybe ICT's algo conspiracy is true coz many people say there is no way price will reverse without any S/R or S/D, right? As your find solutions, your WIL eventually extends.
US30M1 how far back.png
US30M1 how far back.png (83.99 KiB) Viewed 1352 times

US30M1 can be taken directly off M1 and without sd sr.png
US30M1 can be taken directly off M1 and without sd sr.png (87.31 KiB) Viewed 1352 times

Scalps not marked to avoid you getting dizzy. This is the power of years of WIL.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:48 am

Don_xyZ wrote:The latest incarnation of anchor trade is the Ghost Entry. However, this entry method is quite difficult to find and that means wasting my time. My motto is make money in as little time as possible. With that in mind, the Ghost Entry evolved into something else... Spirits of WIL. This thing happens everyday so no time is ever wasted.

This is especially good for those trading DOW30 cfd. Asian session, European session, U.S. session are covered. Every session, every day. Bumped my effectiveness all the more.

What bumped your effectiveness? Is it trading US30? That thing moves every session.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:49 am

Don_xyZ wrote:
Yirbu wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:

Ok, I understand!
Thx!

Deadhorse is good. I think Alias already have an updated version of it, just haven't posted it maybe.

I wouldn't say I have any updates other than using s/d and PA are further enhancers.

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:49 am

aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:The latest incarnation of anchor trade is the Ghost Entry. However, this entry method is quite difficult to find and that means wasting my time. My motto is make money in as little time as possible. With that in mind, the Ghost Entry evolved into something else... Spirits of WIL. This thing happens everyday so no time is ever wasted.

What bumped your effectiveness? Is it trading US30? That thing moves every session.

Switching from everything else to Spirit of WIL. Ghost Entry was good at wiping out entire session's pips the only downside is the rare occurrence. This thing works on any pair/ instrument any tf any session.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:35 am

Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

Switching from everything else to Spirit of WIL. Ghost Entry was good at wiping out entire session's pips the only downside is the rare occurrence. This thing works on any pair/ instrument any tf any session.

Did you go over spirit of the wolf anywhere in your posts yet?

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:36 am

aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

Did you go over spirit of the wolf anywhere in your posts yet?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gotta keep me entertained too, otherwise I'll get bored :lol:

Also...dunno man, maybe because I was near my death, especially 2 Fridays ago, words like ghosts and spirits... I'm attracted to them these days. Not afraid of death, just don't wanna die yet :lol:
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Return to “beginners forum”