Patterns Observation.

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: Micro SUPPA, a trading journey?

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue May 03, 2022 3:45 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
Ah s**t. Well now i gotta ask for you to show this. Not that i doubt you. Would just love to see it. I could see some of the vets here hitting 1000% in two weeks easliy. Just risk 5 to 10% a trade easy pesy. I know Lem could easily do it. I think Alais averages about 7 trades a day, 5 winners. At 10% risk thats a easy 30% a day with just 1r per trade. Hell even Pro could probably do it. Once you start componding its pretty easy. But 2 or 3 days off 2 or 3 trades. Respect

After that then what? One question always leads to another, no? lolz

Doubt is good, that's the cornerstone of my long what ifs list.

You should doubt me, what if I couldn't pull it off? What if it takes longer? What if the attempt end up with blown account? What if I'm not the only one capable of such feat? What if the rest of the world outside the U.S. could do that? What if this? What if that? Very good!

But what if I could pull it off? What will you benefit from it? Will it only increase your trust in me? Will it push you more to hone your skills? Will it make you jealous that the rest of the world can do this? Will you emigrate? Hmmm, the list only gets longer and longer from here. Very good!

Saying I could pull this off does not mean I would do this in my account repeatedly to infinity because if this is the case then to grow $100 to $1M would only take 12 trading days at most. This is crazy even for me.

The vets here are great, no doubt about it. Without their contributions, I would not have learned a lot 12 years ago. I am forever indebted to them (forgive my forgetfulness, but there is just a lot of you to mention).

I don't crave recognition from others and I don't need anyone's approval of my trading routine. Definitely don't put me on the same stage as the vets here because again, without them I wouldn't have come to this level. They will always be above my level, NO MATTER WHAT. Sorry I had to all caps it because it is that much important.

That said, I might (or might not) show it. Cheers!

The benefit would be entertainment and maybe some knowledge.
I would not move to another country to get higher Forex leverage.
If forex becomes useless, I'll trade options, Tesla, or Futures.
Right now, I prefer trading Forex

Yeah. What he said.

I've actually thought about just trying to find someone overseas, having them open an account and just giving them a cut. Kinda the same theory as a prop firm. I've gotten so spoiled paying half a pip fir GJ and being able to trade gold and ES at the same time.

Also. Think I'm going to fund a couple of those offshore brokers and see what happens. Will definitely keep everyone posted.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue May 03, 2022 3:48 pm

Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
I opened a practice trading account with real money for my 10 y.o. daughter. She opened 1 order with the method I taught her. It's only a $100 acct. The position is still running at 800% +. It's non aggressive style using H1 with H4 and D1 as the backbone. It's been running since 22 of April. Step by step she's learning it

Screenshot_20220503-203621.png

I hope she will stick to trading even as her side hustle when she grow up coz she clearly hates it (but did it just because I was so adamant about it). Almost 1,000%, not bad.

$90 or 900 tick move in GOLD is nice no matter how you look at it.

Awww, she couldn't resist a bump of $700++ on her account. She wanted to close it.

Screenshot_20220503-223839.png

She got upset when I told her it was $800++ before rofl

Robux is killing me man.

Damn. Your daughter is killing it. I remember the first time I hit a 1,000% return. Granted it was only a $30 account. But it still counts for me

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Tue May 03, 2022 8:57 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
After that then what? One question always leads to another, no? lolz

Doubt is good, that's the cornerstone of my long what ifs list.

You should doubt me, what if I couldn't pull it off? What if it takes longer? What if the attempt end up with blown account? What if I'm not the only one capable of such feat? What if the rest of the world outside the U.S. could do that? What if this? What if that? Very good!

But what if I could pull it off? What will you benefit from it? Will it only increase your trust in me? Will it push you more to hone your skills? Will it make you jealous that the rest of the world can do this? Will you emigrate? Hmmm, the list only gets longer and longer from here. Very good!

Saying I could pull this off does not mean I would do this in my account repeatedly to infinity because if this is the case then to grow $100 to $1M would only take 12 trading days at most. This is crazy even for me.

The vets here are great, no doubt about it. Without their contributions, I would not have learned a lot 12 years ago. I am forever indebted to them (forgive my forgetfulness, but there is just a lot of you to mention).

I don't crave recognition from others and I don't need anyone's approval of my trading routine. Definitely don't put me on the same stage as the vets here because again, without them I wouldn't have come to this level. They will always be above my level, NO MATTER WHAT. Sorry I had to all caps it because it is that much important.

That said, I might (or might not) show it. Cheers!

Yeah. What he said.

I've actually thought about just trying to find someone overseas, having them open an account and just giving them a cut. Kinda the same theory as a prop firm. I've gotten so spoiled paying half a pip fir GJ and being able to trade gold and ES at the same time.

Also. Think I'm going to fund a couple of those offshore brokers and see what happens. Will definitely keep everyone posted.

Ah, finally, a progress.
Revisiting old ideas might be fruitful especially when you approach it with better knowledge.
You have to get in the circle of traders from the area you want and then start your new page of what ifs from there.

Good luck! (luck comes to those who are ready).

If you deposit $10k and double it every week or two, you might fly under their radar. Throw the bait, build the trust and you might just do fine. Most of the brokers got surprised because you go full force when they are not ready. When you already build a track record with them by being a profitable aggressive trader they will start taking you seriously and start passing your orders outside of their book. If you can somehow convince the broker to take you seriously from the start and that you mean big business then that's the way to go but if not then definitely try the method above. Remember, forex trading is a business. Approach it like one. Pardon my language but picking a broker and just trade with them is entry-level business. I've shared too much but it's a bonus for my visitors and I hope you like it.

May the force be with you!
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed May 04, 2022 7:35 am

Don_xyZ wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

Yeah. What he said.

Ah, finally, a progress.
Revisiting old ideas might be fruitful especially when you approach it with better knowledge.
You have to get in the circle of traders from the area you want and then start your new page of what ifs from there.

If you deposit $10k and double it every week or two, you might fly under their radar. Throw the bait, build the trust and you might just do fine. Most of the brokers got surprised because you go full force when they are not ready. When you already build a track record with them by being a profitable aggressive trader they will start taking you seriously and start passing your orders outside of their book. If you can somehow convince the broker to take you seriously from the start and that you mean big business then that's the way to go but if not then definitely try the method above. Remember, forex trading is a business. Approach it like one. Pardon my language but picking a broker and just trade with them is entry-level business. I've shared too much but it's a bonus for my visitors and I hope you like it.

Haha. So I actually thought of that already. So i emailed a few of them and told them i had planned on running up my small deposit with 1,000% gains. So lets see how that works. Either they get a couple hundred dollars from me or i get another allowance haha

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Thu May 05, 2022 9:17 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
Yeah. What he said.

Ah, finally, a progress.

Haha. So I actually thought of that already. So i emailed a few of them and told them i had planned on running up my small deposit with 1,000% gains. So lets see how that works. Either they get a couple hundred dollars from me or i get another allowance haha

Did you write that verbatim? That's the most hilarious correspondence for a long term relationship and it'll flop for sure rofl sounds more like a threat lolz

I hope you'll find one that is capable of raising a monster trader coz they'll need to arrange some stuff to accommodate you.

Seems like yesterday when you told me "..telling me to do the impossible" (paraphrase) and yet you're on this strange path :D

More power to you! =D>
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu May 05, 2022 11:56 am

Don_xyZ wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
Ah, finally, a progress.

Did you write that verbatim? That's the most hilarious correspondence for a long term relationship and it'll flop for sure rofl sounds more like a threat lolz

I hope you'll find one that is capable of raising a monster trader coz they'll need to arrange some stuff to accommodate you.

Seems like yesterday when you told me "..telling me to do the impossible" (paraphrase) and yet you're on this strange path :D

More power to you! =D>

Haha. Yup sure did. Not really expecting alot from this expierment. Most brokers usually just start rejectiing orders, dont honor stops, talk about their LP's have me under rewview for trading dishonestly. Ive been kicked off enough brokers or just got so feed up with horrible service. I even told my account manager i would give them a 5% cut of each withdrawl if they made sure they all went through.

judokamak

Postby judokamak » Thu May 05, 2022 12:37 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
Haha. Yup sure did. Not really expecting alot from this expierment. Most brokers usually just start rejectiing orders, dont honor stops, talk about their LP's have me under rewview for trading dishonestly. Ive been kicked off enough brokers or just got so feed up with horrible service. I even told my account manager i would give them a 5% cut of each withdrawl if they made sure they all went through.

You should name those brokers in case anyone has dealings with them...

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu May 05, 2022 12:40 pm

judokamak wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

I believe all of them are out of business. Shocker I know, haha

judokamak

Postby judokamak » Thu May 05, 2022 12:42 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
judokamak wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

I believe all of them are out of business. Shocker I know, haha

:mrgreen:

Good.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri May 06, 2022 8:47 pm

Saw this and immediately thought of you buddy. 2 pip stop, haha
Attachments
649dce6e4c68a844d21d29b8c4ea12cf.jpg
649dce6e4c68a844d21d29b8c4ea12cf.jpg (77.63 KiB) Viewed 1317 times

Return to “beginners forum”