Jekell and Hyde trading

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Re: Jekell and Hyde trading

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:So in the past month, got super sick, had some health issues and had my girl cheat on me with my ex. Great freaking time. But the one good thing about break ups is they give you so much motivation and desire to better yourself. So I already made a challenge of losing four pounds a week for 8 weeks. Which should get me pretty close to competition lean. Now I need a challenge for trading. Something I can bury my head in and just forget everything. Either need to learn something new or set an unrealistic goal and crush it. Not sure which one yet. Any suggestions?

Hold up.
Your girl cheated on you with your ex.?
Girl cheated with a girl? (hopefully your ex was female)
So what's the trouble?

How is your weight loss going?

My 40k SnS by 50yo is not going so well.
I only have 6 weeks to go.
Looks like I'll be changing that goal to mid 50. LOL :lol:

BTW, how old are you?
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:26 pm

Long AJ

LongAj.JPG
LongAj.JPG (45.01 KiB) Viewed 5112 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Tue May 07, 2019 8:40 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:Old idea. But what if you got one or two of these type of trades a week. What if you got one a day. 20 currencies, 4 weeks in a month, 5 trading days a week. So literally each pair would have to offer you one chance a month. Doable? Maybe maybe not. but if you were basing the trade off of hTF it would be worth a shot.

Or what if instead of an entry, you looked for an exit and then looked for your entry and did everything to hold until you hit it? Just spitballing.

I found the fibo that explains the picture:

[I modified the Gann Box]
fibo_of_DOOM.png
fibo_of_DOOM.png (116.86 KiB) Viewed 5061 times
"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:00 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:So in the past month, got super sick, had some health issues and had my girl cheat on me with my ex. Great freaking time. But the one good thing about break ups is they give you so much motivation and desire to better yourself. So I already made a challenge of losing four pounds a week for 8 weeks. Which should get me pretty close to competition lean. Now I need a challenge for trading. Something I can bury my head in and just forget everything. Either need to learn something new or set an unrealistic goal and crush it. Not sure which one yet. Any suggestions?

Hold up.
So what's the trouble?

BTW, how old are you?

Haha, sorry her ex. Plus like half her co workers. Add to the fact that she faked a pregnancy, then there might have been a fire bombed car and some poor guy who got his nose/eye socket/jaw/ribs broke along with a couple knocked out teeth. I kindly warned him not to start anything and even let him get the first 3 hits in. Then it was my turn. Weightloss? Haha that went out the window with all the alcohol and other substances consumed. 2019 has not been a good year. Trading has been out the window. My only trade really worth mentioning is currently being long EU at 1.1150. Honestly I feel like I have forgot so much. Assuming nothing else goes wrong soon I should be back posting soon. Honestly I need to do it for myself to get myself back into the zone.

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:12 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Hold up.
So what's the trouble?

BTW, how old are you?

Haha, sorry her ex. Plus like half her co workers. Add to the fact that she faked a pregnancy, then there might have been a fire bombed car and some poor guy who got his nose/eye socket/jaw/ribs broke along with a couple knocked out teeth. I kindly warned him not to start anything and even let him get the first 3 hits in. Then it was my turn. Weightloss? Haha that went out the window with all the alcohol and other substances consumed. 2019 has not been a good year. Trading has been out the window. My only trade really worth mentioning is currently being long EU at 1.1150. Honestly I feel like I have forgot so much. Assuming nothing else goes wrong soon I should be back posting soon. Honestly I need to do it for myself to get myself back into the zone.

Stay up positive my friend.

2019 has been s**t for me too.
My trading is still a work in progress and people around me tells me I’m “one who tries all life but never makes it”.
It’s one year that I’m single, my job sucks (I hate it) and I have very little money; not enough for my age.
I joined the university (economics and management) two years ago to continue my studies but I’m 28 now, so it’s 10 years that I finished the school.. it’s not easy to start again.
I live in a very small city and we have nothing to do here: it’s claustrophobic, really.
However I can only wake up another day and fight, again and again.

The more they give me the more I take it :smt071
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:16 pm

Mira wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Hold up.
So what's the trouble?

BTW, how old are you?

Stay up positive my friend.

2019 has been s**t for me too.
My trading is still a work in progress and people around me tells me I’m “one who tries all life but never makes it”.
It’s one year that I’m single, my job sucks (I hate it) and I have very little money; not enough for my age.
I joined the university (economics and management) two years ago to continue my studies but I’m 28 now, so it’s 10 years that I finished the school.. it’s not easy to start again.
I live in a very small city and we have nothing to do here: it’s claustrophobic, really.
However I can only wake up another day and fight, again and again.

The more they give me the more I take it :smt071

Your story is very similar to mine. But add another four years to it, give or take. keep grinding my friend.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:01 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Hold up.
So what's the trouble?

BTW, how old are you?

Jeez, I thought my love life was a sh**storm, lol.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:11 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Hold up.
So what's the trouble?

BTW, how old are you?

I remember y I only date once every 3 to 4 years. Back to the single life, thank god.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:20 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

I remember y I only date once every 3 to 4 years. Back to the single life, thank god.

I've been with the same person for the last twenty years, still not quite sure how that happened and probably should have called time on it at least 18 years ago, lol.

Human relationships are almost, by definition, exercises in stupidity.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:30 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

I've been with the same person for the last twenty years, still not quite sure how that happened and probably should have called time on it at least 18 years ago, lol.

Human relationships are almost, by definition, exercises in stupidity.

Damn. Longest relationship has been about 6 months for me. haha. Pretty sure im damaged goods.

Return to “beginners forum”