Jekell and Hyde trading

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: Jekell and Hyde trading

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:08 pm

Long term Im looking at

IF EJ and EU continue down and show a change of behavior. Looking for an add on for my EU short
Will GJ break some big resistance. Same with GU
UC retrace then continue down or will crude prices drop (this will also effect CJ)
Still short EA, looking for at least 1 more add on.
UJ still in a triangle.
GN trying to break support, but is it just a pull back on the even longer term
Plus EC and EN still bearish.

But all of that aside. I need to make 20 pips scalping tomorrow in London and US.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:20 pm

Im sure my reading of PA is completely wrong. And since no one likes to trade long term on Kreslik anymore :mrgreen: who knows. But just some simple idea's I see.
eurusd-mn1-fx-choice-limited.png
eurusd-mn1-fx-choice-limited.png (39.89 KiB) Viewed 2901 times

eurusd-w1-fx-choice-limited.png
eurusd-w1-fx-choice-limited.png (37.53 KiB) Viewed 2901 times

eurusd-d1-fx-choice-limited.png
eurusd-d1-fx-choice-limited.png (34.3 KiB) Viewed 2901 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri May 18, 2018 3:01 am

Mira wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
Braathen wrote:Based off that 1st pic, I would be long and took a lost.

Three days ago I was in panic because I didn't know what I was missing, but then you wrote me on a chart "price need to close over a line to consider that line a S/R".

CLICK, IDEA!

Momentum is a strong phenomenon, it's like a train ready to absorb every stop on his road, so why should it reverse in this way? Why is it unable to close over a line?

IMG_2460.PNG

Today (arrow) was a trade-away from the higher Dragon Line (D1) / BDP /BO&BI (4h)
The approach on the 4H (arrow) was the same.

IMG_2461.PNG

Confirmed by the same old stuff on all the lower tfs

IMG_2462.PNG

I like the momo CLOSES because if price reverse you are watching a dragon line forming in front of you.

You are more experienced than me so I'm not pretending to teach you something, I only hope this may gives you some help on fresh ideas 8) Keep on Mr. Hyde!

(I didn't trade this live, only paper trading for now)

Excellent post Mira,
“Confirmed by the same old stuff on all the lower tfs“
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri May 18, 2018 8:37 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
Mira wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Three days ago I was in panic because I didn't know what I was missing, but then you wrote me on a chart "price need to close over a line to consider that line a S/R".

CLICK, IDEA!

Momentum is a strong phenomenon, it's like a train ready to absorb every stop on his road, so why should it reverse in this way? Why is it unable to close over a line?

IMG_2460.PNG

Today (arrow) was a trade-away from the higher Dragon Line (D1) / BDP /BO&BI (4h)

IMG_2461.PNG

IMG_2462.PNG

I like the momo CLOSES because if price reverse you are watching a dragon line forming in front of you.

You are more experienced than me so I'm not pretending to teach you something, I only hope this may gives you some help on fresh ideas 8) Keep on Mr. Hyde!

Excellent post Mira,

Thanks PRO [-o<

It’s an old post but at the end it’s always the same.
From that moment I had many good and bad times in my trading..
however the help of PTG and LeM changed everything!

Having a trading plan is the key, at the moment I’m using the 15% of the stuff I learned on Kreslik but for the first time I see that odds are in my favour. Good times :)
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri May 18, 2018 12:30 pm

Mira wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Mira wrote:

CLICK, IDEA!

IMG_2460.PNG

IMG_2461.PNG

IMG_2462.PNG

Excellent post Mira,

Thanks PRO [-o<

Having a trading plan is the key, at the moment I’m using the 15% of the stuff I learned on Kreslik but for the first time I see that odds are in my favour. Good times :)

So 85% from elsewhere?
And are you now building your account?

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri May 18, 2018 1:00 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
Mira wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Excellent post Mira,

Thanks PRO [-o<

So 85% from elsewhere?

I’m sorry, I mean I’m trading only doji zones and no other.. no MZ, no dragon lines, no RAT, no Fat Cat.. nothing but Doji Zones.
This decreases a bit my “trading opportunities” but it’s ok for now, I want to stick to one method first.

At the moment my biggest problem is my job, that keeps me away from the screen for most of the day :x
This is why I have a very little trading activity.. btw with Space/Eights I can become aggressive fast so I don’t need many entries to add up!

Please notice that I come from 3 years of tears and losses, I’m going on slowly and I’m updating the trading plan here on Kreslik to keep learning and sharing.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon May 21, 2018 11:27 pm

Mira wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Mira wrote:
Thanks PRO [-o<

So 85% from elsewhere?

I’m sorry, I mean I’m trading only doji zones and no other.. no MZ, no dragon lines, no RAT, no Fat Cat.. nothing but Doji Zones.
This decreases a bit my “trading opportunities” but it’s ok for now, I want to stick to one method first.

At the moment my biggest problem is my job, that keeps me away from the screen for most of the day :x
This is why I have a very little trading activity.. btw with Space/Eights I can become aggressive fast so I don’t need many entries to add up!

Please notice that I come from 3 years of tears and losses, I’m going on slowly and I’m updating the trading plan here on Kreslik to keep learning and sharing.

3yrs?
Try 10+ for me.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue May 22, 2018 9:06 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
Mira wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
So 85% from elsewhere?

3yrs?
Try 10+ for me.

Brother, Keep clicking. As long as your continuously clicking away, everything will take care of itself. To self: In life either your clicking or being clicked on.

I have read your posts, You have an amazing life. Kids & family. Trading Profitable would just be a cherry on top.

10 years of failure. No - I say 10 years to prove to self that you are a real man, there is no backing down. You are a machine.

1 day, there many days - but none like day 1.

Mira

Postby Mira » Tue May 22, 2018 9:30 am

Leoheart wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
Mira wrote:

3yrs?
Try 10+ for me.

Brother, Keep clicking. As long as your continuously clicking away, everything will take care of itself. To self: In life either your clicking or being clicked on.

I have read your posts, You have an amazing life. Kids & family. Trading Profitable would just be a cherry on top.

10 years of failure. No - I say 10 years to prove to self that you are a real man, there is no backing down. You are a machine.

1 day, there many days - but none like day 1.

Powerful words, Leo! As always!

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue May 29, 2018 2:30 pm

Anybody care to share the perfect open's indy, or point me in the direction of it. Thanks

Return to “beginners forum”