It has hit me like a TON of bricks!!!!

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Naynay

Postby Naynay » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:55 am

I assume that's the penultimate guide to trading. ;)

I've pulled out the indicators and I'm getting the gist of how to do this. I am quite preferential to the 3 semaphore indicator too.

Made 4 demo trades so far, all winners ranging from 1-7 pips profit, being a red rat and trading counter trend on an upswing. Completely mad this is, going against everything I have ever learnt about FX.... but if it builds margin, who cares? I even left a lot of pips on the table from a downswing.

I can see that eventually that trading like this will eventually build up margin. I just worry that I won't have the time to do it. Fairly time intensive watching the charts. Can't quit my day job yet.

...but I understand why the rat always goes left. In fact, I know for a fact that if you are ever stuck in a maze, as long as you always follow the left-hand wall, you will always reach the exit.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Tresor

Postby Tresor » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:59 pm

xtremeforex wrote:99% of the literature in FOREX is a load of crap developed by winners to confuse beginners

I agree.

ZEN

Postby ZEN » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Naynay wrote:I assume that's the penultimate guide to trading. ;)

I've pulled out the indicators and I'm getting the gist of how to do this. I am quite preferential to the 3 semaphore indicator too.

Made 4 demo trades so far, all winners ranging from 1-7 pips profit, being a red rat and trading counter trend on an upswing. Completely mad this is, going against everything I have ever learnt about FX.... but if it builds margin, who cares? I even left a lot of pips on the table from a downswing.

I can see that eventually that trading like this will eventually build up margin. I just worry that I won't have the time to do it. Fairly time intensive watching the charts. Can't quit my day job yet.

...but I understand why the rat always goes left. In fact, I know for a fact that if you are ever stuck in a maze, as long as you always follow the left-hand wall, you will always reach the exit.

This forum it is the last frontier in learning how to make money on forex!
Today it's better!

kiwiautotrader

Postby kiwiautotrader » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Hi there Extreme,

Can you illude to the type of "risk management strategy" that you are referring to please?

Also, you talk about automation being important with regards to strategy development in one of your posts. Are you currently automated?

Congratulations on your awesome success by the way!!

ranfx

Postby ranfx » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:33 am

I just wanted to say hello.........still reading quietly.

:shock: :)

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:41 am

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of good stuff to read on kreslik.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

maddman

Postby maddman » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:44 pm

Xtreme, so far all I've see in a lot of smoke, but no meat and potatoes. Are you going to give it up or what?

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:55 am

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

wangyue22

Postby wangyue22 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:51 am

Hello all, I feel very lucky to have found this forum and agrees with TRO 100% in teh way he sees the market. I havent found the "holy" grail of trading yet but if one guy have 99.7% chance of winning then it must exist. i havent reached the big capital E yet but i do believe i have reached the small "e" if you will. market is a game of probablity. like tro says, you just need to identify when the equilibrium is disturbed and take those opportunities.

the small e i had was, well, probablity. life in general is a game of probablity. the probablity of us reading something to our eventual benefit is slim to none ever since the day we are born as everyone can agree that news or media in general is controlled by the rich and powerful, and why the hell would they spend money to benefit the lower class? we are much like the people in the matrix, ever since we are born, a mask has been put over our face skewing us from the truth and try to put us in a box with wheels, powering the lightbulb that is the world.
market is much the same way. everyone must be interested in extreme's formula, he has hinted to buy when everyone is selling and vice versa, this is generic but does not come outside the realm of probablity, if 99 out of 100 people lose in the market overall, when everyone is buying why not sell??? off course this is very general.

anyway, i tend to write a lot, so forgive me.

hope to learn a lot from this forum to achieve 99.9% profitablity. a losing trade is only losing if i close it :)

rourkem

Postby rourkem » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Anyone still trading for this year? I was just looking around and hoping to get some tips. Image

Return to “beginners forum”