It has hit me like a TON of bricks!!!!

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

ZEN

Postby ZEN » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:23 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
ZEN wrote:I realy was in love with the good old green Buck but I see him beated by all the new kids on the block and I don't like this. Is there a currency war!?
I realy don't thing the USA economy is that weak.
If it goes like this, very soon the USA governement will have to find a new currency somewere, or some blood to rejuvenate the good old green Buck, uncle Buck!

Funny, these are the kind of doom and gloom stories you read right before the market makes a big swing....... Keep selling to the big boys, the'll buy from you happily...LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not selling anything to anyone. Just my toughts. I realy don't buy any of the doom and gloom theories!
Today it's better!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

xtremeforex

Postby xtremeforex » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:32 pm

My life has changed.

Family and friends are suspicious about my change in lifestyle.

Comrades, trading is very simple. Don't listen to 99% of the crap and lies that apparently "teach" you forex. I am now convinced that 99% of the literature in FOREX is a load of crap developed by winners to confuse beginners and the naive in the most logical-sounding way possible, with half-truths to make it convincing, such that you never clue in on the simplicity of trading. You must have screen-time to see for yourself.

You don't need indicators, you just need a good risk management strategy THAT IS IT.
Last edited by xtremeforex on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

xtremeforex

Postby xtremeforex » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:39 pm

By the way, my favourite TRO tools are

a) Multi Meter Candle Colour
b) HERD Mentality
c) UP DOWN
d) Spread Alert
e) Bias EZ

Although, these indicators do not affect nor are they implemented in my strategy. I find the information they provide gives me a good holistic understanding of the current market situation in an organized way.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:42 pm

xtremeforex wrote:My life has changed.

I just bought a new BMW with my trading profit, something I've always wanted.

Comrades, trading is very simple. Don't listen to 99% of the crap and lies that apparently "teach" you forex. I am now convinced that 99% of the literature in FOREX is a load of crap developed by winners to confuse beginners and the naive in the most logical-sounding way possible, with half-truths to make it convincing, such that you never clue in on the simplicity of trading. You must have screen-time to see for yourself.

You don't need indicators, you just need a good risk management strategy THAT IS IT.

Real men drive trucks (no wink face) :lol:

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:31 pm

I like how you told everyone you finally saw the "light" and then bounced :lol:

Congrats man on your new found success!

ZEN

Postby ZEN » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:54 am

Congratulations!!!! Keep up the good work. Good luck and best regards!!!
Today it's better!

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:27 pm

xtremefoxex is more proof that noobs should quit posting too much on forums and concentrate more on watching the market.

proof is his postcount

xtremeforex

Postby xtremeforex » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:31 am

Thanks guys

Yeah adaseb you're exactly right. Screen time is the most important.

I've realized that you can NOT devise a strategy that is based upon predicting the future. This basically means, FORGET candle formations, forget anything that attempts to tell you the future. Don't even try it will never work, any literature in forex that suggests you can figure out which way the market will go will ultimately be a losing strategy.

The focus on strategy development should be ENTIRELY risk management, automation, building margin and developing a strategy that allows you to go LONG in a BEAR market and SHORT in a BULL market. Yes, you read that correctly. Automation being very important in this regard. If you're able to profit by taking an opposite direction to the trend then you got a SOLID winner, because imagine when you go in the SAME direction...

Naynay

Postby Naynay » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 am

I'm new here, but it's always very encouraging to hear from people who actually are successful, rather than fakers and scammers.

I'd heard about TRO for a while, but never looked at his material in depth (there seems so much of it now that I am looking!)... but other threads on FF regarding "naked" no indicator trading and fib trading have always entranced me, but no-one ever provided much of a system. Is there any particular thread I should start on now that I am here?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 pm

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Return to “beginners forum”