Indicators By Insanity Industries

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

bredin

Postby bredin » Tue May 25, 2010 10:00 pm

The sema indi calculates a lot less bars than the original in order to lessen the cpu load. It often only shows the most recent hi/lo semas, since they are usually the ones of interest.

I am playing with a way to layer II_CC_Lite indis on the same chart, more on this later.... I have too many projects- learning php/mysql at the moment for a business idea I have...

The Zones you see drawn (and I was wondering when someone would ask) I call them "Return Zones" and is a second way of showing supply/demand. These zone often appear quite close to or actually inside the ones drawn by II_SupDem. get rid of them by turning show.RZ off.
I guess I was trying to show supply/demand by the strength of the s/d imbalance.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Wed May 26, 2010 6:26 am

bredin wrote:The sema indi calculates a lot less bars than the original in order to lessen the cpu load. It often only shows the most recent hi/lo semas, since they are usually the ones of interest.

I am playing with a way to layer II_CC_Lite indis on the same chart, more on this later.... I have too many projects- learning php/mysql at the moment for a business idea I have...

The Zones you see drawn (and I was wondering when someone would ask) I call them "Return Zones" and is a second way of showing supply/demand. These zone often appear quite close to or actually inside the ones drawn by II_SupDem. get rid of them by turning show.RZ off.
I guess I was trying to show supply/demand by the strength of the s/d imbalance.

G.

I see these return zones are quite important as the price does return quit often from the zones. Nobody needs indicator for that but it helps with seeing- alot! :)

I was doing php and mysql some years back. Created www.theageofwatches.com It's running on Joomla but did a lot of modifications. Some errors on front page as I sold the website.

jarnapal

Postby jarnapal » Mon May 31, 2010 10:06 am

Does anyone else have problems with 30m timeframe when you use new II_CC or CC lite ? When I switch to 30m, cc candles just dissapear. All other timeframes work fine.

[hr]

bredin

Postby bredin » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:49 am

jarnapal wrote:Does anyone else have problems with 30m timeframe when you use new II_CC or CC lite ? When I switch to 30m, cc candles just dissapear. All other timeframes work fine.

[hr]
Just tested this, and for some reason it went weird on me. I think it has something to do with the chart not being completely updated from the server yet. as it seems the most recently closed CC was some period in the past (mine was on 19/5) and wasnt showing a CC more recent than that.

I fixed it by reloading the template, but kill keep an eye on that.

I managed to replicate this error on other timeframes and fixed it by changing chart tfs after making sure my chart was fully loaded from the trade server.

Thanks for the error report
G.

Humble

Postby Humble » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 am

bredin in relation to the II_CC or II_CC_Lite indi - if the extra options in the full CC indi are turned off, does this mean they are not calculated or are they calculated and not displayed?

Trust all is going well with your new business project.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

bredin

Postby bredin » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:45 am

Humble wrote:bredin in relation to the II_CC or II_CC_Lite indi - if the extra options in the full CC indi are turned off, does this mean they are not calculated or are they calculated and not displayed?

Trust all is going well with your new business project.
They are not calculated. If you turn all the options off then use II_CC_Lite as it is faster cos it doesnt have to parse out all the options each tick.

Project is going well considering Im learning php/mysql as I go and Im having to sort out modular page design.. :) Ive had to reinstall vista on my laptop over the weekend which slowed my down a bit cos factory machines are set up dumb and without foresight for the inevitable winblows reinstalls..... I'll let everyone know about the projects release as I sort my s**t out...

G.

bredin

II_CrashZone v1.3

Postby bredin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 pm

new version, since Ive been asked for a couple of modifications

current version is 1.3
new inputs

fill.target.zones : puts rectangles inside the cash zones.
target.text : sets the target text
2 new extreme styling inputs
object.layer : you'll be seeing this a lot more in my indis as Ive decided to implement my own object layer management.
4 new color inputs

G.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:03 am

Just stopping by to tell you that I really like II_CC_Lite :P

Not sure that there is ever a reason to draw CC for every group in the chart history, but I guess it doesn't hurt :wink:

NeWays, thanks :wink:

bredin

Postby bredin » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 am

MightyOne wrote:Just stopping by to tell you that I really like II_CC_Lite :P

Not sure that there is ever a reason to draw CC for every group in the chart history, but I guess it doesn't hurt :wink:

NeWays, thanks :wink:
Thanks MO!

G.

bredin

II_CC_Lite v 1.1 update

Postby bredin » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Ive changed the way II_CC_Lite works so that multiple instances can be on the same chart, and that candles can be moved with less dicking about. (creds to jarnapal for this idea)

new inputs

object.layer : value from 0 - 25, 0 at the back 25 at the front.
make.lines.visible : moves the adjuster line to the part of the chart you are looking at, without altering where the CC's are drawn, in case you need to move the CC's but cant find them for whatever reason.
width.auto.CC : changed implementation now sets CC size in bars.

changed implementation:
you will note that now there is only one adjuster bar on the screen. this moves the leftmost side of the CC's.

edit: object.layer MUST have different values for each instance of II_CC_Lite you have on your chart

ImageImage

G.

Return to “beginners forum”