I need help with forex rebate

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Xerof

I need help with forex rebate

Postby Xerof » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:14 pm

Hello,
I need help and advice. I am trading forex for 3 years so I am not considering my self beginner anymore. As a majority traders I lost all money from my first account in a few months. I was trading lot and my account go up and down and eventually I lose control invest to many and lost everything. On my second attempt my friend introduce me forex rebate so now I get money back on each trade I made. My strategy is to keep my account breakeven, and collect money from rebate. For now I am doing well I still have my starting capital, and I each month get money from rebate. Does anyone of you trading solely for rebate. Please write your own experiance, I am looking for way how to increase trading so I can earn more money from rebate.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

mattgg51

Re: I need help with forex rebate

Postby mattgg51 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:32 am

rebate so good love too much me rebate get too much. me so lovely too many times. me kreslik everyday rebate every month

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:50 am

Yes, I regularly receive more in rebates than I lose at trading!

Indeed it is not unusual for me to get so much in rebates that I have to take a wheelbarrow to the bank to carry the cash away!!!

I wonder when the spamming begins?
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:04 am

And the name of the rebate company is "www.dreamonyanumpty.com"
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Mira

Postby Mira » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:18 am

Captain Pugwash wrote:Yes, I regularly receive more in rebates than I lose at trading!

Indeed it is not unusual for me to get so much in rebates that I have to take a wheelbarrow to the bank to carry the cash away!!!

I wonder when the spamming begins?

:lol:

No idea of what rebates are.
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Xerof

Postby Xerof » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:11 pm

Forex trading is fun and addictive, but it is always up and down and extremely difficult to stay consistent. There are tons of forex strategies you can mix and match, and we need to give ourselves whatever edge we can get. Forex rebate can help you in that. Many traders don't know about that and don't used it. It is very simple, you register at rebate provider you attached your account and just continue to trading as usual and at the same conditions, and you get free money every month (your broker pays to rebate provider and they give you back some of that money).

I see I got some sarcastic comments, but I didn't say that you will get rich from rebate this is only way how you can earn some additional money for each trade you made, but if you are bad at trading none rebate can keep your account in positive area.

JuanM

Postby JuanM » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:44 am

I had no idea of this subject, thank you for giving light of it. I will investigate more

Return to “beginners forum”