How about Indicators Manual Section?

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

glenngie

For Patch Screen shot

Postby glenngie » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

glenngie

Postby glenngie » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:29 pm

ok now it uploaded, and went somewhere lol

glenngie

Patch Screen Shot

Postby glenngie » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:40 pm

[color=#] [/color] [font=Arial] [/font]

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:14 am

glenngie

Isn't easy to call the shots on static, done charts !!!`

The green candle after to 3sema low on the right it definitely a MOMO cancle. Could be a great place to enter long. Look at the candle bodies. Use the H1 to show MOMO and zlines and mzones and go to lower time frames to choose your entry, ie M15 or M5 perhaps. The hard part is that at the time of entry you don't see the additional resulting candles to the right.

Patch
In VA
Thinking
Attachments
gif of gmbjpy h1-glenngie.jpg
gif of gmbjpy h1-glenngie.jpg (112.13 KiB) Viewed 4011 times
Last edited by Patch on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

glenngie

Postby glenngie » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:34 am

thanks, what about the BuyZone part? I must not have the best version!

glenngie

Postby glenngie » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:26 am

Patch look at the screen shot again from the 3 at about 140.90. 6 green candle sticks and then the start of a red candlestick. Reversal point according to Buy Zone. True it would be a few pips gain once one saw the red candle form. So I'm not sure where TRO gets the 3 candlestick theory.

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:49 am

glenngie

Please mark up and post the chart situation you are referring to. When in doubt, put a chart with notes.

I don't understand your post about having the best BZ version. When in doubt, fill in the who story. What is the whole BZ part and version. A BZ thread is a good place to place questions about BZ.

I am not sure, but I thing when you mention 3 candle theory, it is the Buzzard and looking at statistics about color candle patterns and likelihood of what the next candle is, statistically, likely to be.

A short time ago I extracted a couple Motherload downloads and saw TRO_BuyZone_Time in one of them, so it may not be a donational, but it is a great indi. BZ is all about the time frame, and the wick and tail size and the TP level, long or short. I think TP of 2 to 6 is likely the optimal setting for M1, M5 and maybe M15 frame trading, give or take a few.

As you pick a strategy and dig into it, you will be amazed at what you see, learn and realize.

Patch
In VA
Drinking Tea Tonight
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

glenngie

Postby glenngie » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:32 am

Patch, the three candle theory was in the Never lose again post. "The rule is wait for 3 or more GREEN H1 candles in a row to go SHORT on the next (red) candle" Basically under reversal trading.

I have TRO_BZ_SKYLINE as you see in my chart I have 4 boxes overlapping that I can not read.

I did glean that the Buy Zone for Dummies is most likely in the Donation pack.

Here is my problem. I can hit 90% of my trades, but I tend to still lose because I ride ones with big drawdown and then stack more in hopes of a turn around. When it works it's great my account booms up, when it doesn't it's not so great. Reading TRO's info. is helpful. I have not traded MT4 but only FXCM and Zulutrade as a provider and customer.

https://www.zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryI ... x?pid=7277

there is a link, there you see the 90%, but the bad results. Money management is my issue. I take too many chances. I tend to wait for a major spike in the opposite direction of the major trend and then reverse.

What I do find helpful is barchart.com under forex under the pair and then under opinion and "snapshot". If snapshot show top 1% in either price or direction it's a winner

http://quote.barchart.com/texpert.asp?sym=^USDJPY

http://quote.barchart.com/texsnap.asp?sym=^USDJPY

I also trade the jobs report. Wait for the spike and then trade it back down or up.

There, I bared my trading soul...... TRO makes a lot of sense, I think the cards are always stacked against the little guy i.e. Goldman Sacks

So I'm just beginning at looking at a new way a new journey...i hope it's fruitful....

I've tried many of the standard indicators BB, EMA's , etc.....but,as u know, it backfires..... I remember many getting burned when GPB/USD made a huge run up...up...up.... it hugged the Daily BB for weeks....many people shorted it thinking it couldn't sustain, but it did....

Been up 10 grand and down 10 grand.....So I'm here to help and be helped and here to learn and also give advice when i can... :) thanks for your replies...

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:44 am

glenngie

Going back to your original question, about indi's and supporting documentation, I dare say that if TRO wrote up documentation for all the free and donational indi's, he time would be fully consumed. Consider the time to code indi's, then the time for "tech support".

Perhaps in the future, you would consider taking the lead in this great project. This being only after you are a full time, profitable trader.

This is a great and helpful project. I hope we never negate individual work.

Patch
In VA
Thinking about How to Teach Men how to Fish in Forex Waters

techboy

Postby techboy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:26 am

Damn Ive been in this forum for almost a week now! but it seems I cannot fully understand any indicators in here, maybe this indicators are not for newbie, its difficult to comprehend what strategy is trying to impose?

I began to doubt now, if this forum is for beginners like me.javascript:emoticon(':(')

Return to “beginners forum”