Going back to Demo

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

SignalBender

Re: better pic

Postby SignalBender » Thu May 27, 2010 8:51 pm

cosmoe1 wrote:for some reason my computer wont upload new picture into thread.
Thanks for the advice, will try it out.
BTW-I only trade on live account. Do not believe in practice account. Can not train the brain proprely on demo.
Cos

Demo account for high volume verification. Small live account to train the brain. Roll out with full live account when comfortable.

Again, this is a "method" NOT a system of trading. It is a singular indicator pumping a singular signal output, so don't get ahead of yourselves. I know it is cool to get there before the rat leaves the starting blocks, but recall that this is ONLY a methodology. A good one, but a methodology nonetheless.

Cheers.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

SignalBender

Postby SignalBender » Thu May 27, 2010 9:07 pm

I'm checking out of Kreslik. I need to get some important work done and it does not look like I'll be getting much support here for that work.

Remember the old street racing slang: Smoke'm if you gott'em. That means, trade with what you have that you know works. And, remember, Cosmoe, there is no such thing as failure, unless and until you accept it. Failure is not an options, therefore, success is guaranteed in some form or another. No. It might not be that H-Grail 1,000 pip trade profile that we've all dreamed about. Maybe, you become the master of the 15 pip trade. I know of some highly effective Traders out there who pocket no more than 15 pips a day and over the years have become ruthlessly successful.

Relax, study, research alternatives to traditional indicators (a must) and learn how to optimize the trade (entry and exit). Above all else, never take TCDs for granted. Doing so is ultimately foolish, as there can be no price action outside of their domain. As a Trader, you will be better off by learning to work with certain things that you can rely upon as opposed to allowing ego and/or fear to ruin a good thing for you.

Some Traders can't see a good thing coming, even when it is placed directly under their left nostril. Don't be one of those types of Traders.

Cheers all!

cosmoe1

Postby cosmoe1 » Thu May 27, 2010 9:23 pm

signalbender,
thanks for all the help. come back and check up on us from time to time.

cosmoe1

SignalBender

Postby SignalBender » Thu May 27, 2010 9:44 pm

No problem, Casmoe. I did forget to the last question above about whether or not one was looking at the matter correctly. This pic should answer that question. Have a good one guys!

SignalBender

Postby SignalBender » Thu May 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Pavlov's Rat?

I have no idea - I'm just a clueless Trader.

Have fun with it - but for goodness sakes, learn what it means, first!

See ya!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 29, 2010 4:12 pm

cosmoe1 wrote:Hi Signalbender,

The problem I am having now is after losing for about 1 year, I found Tro's rat trade system and won just about every trade for the first week. Now into the 2nd week Im back to losing (getting stopped out.) I am finding myself not being able to pull the trigger on good set ups. Any suggestions on how to Train The Brain to get over this.

cosmoe1

I hope you don't mind me answering "How to Train the Brain".

You must make winning a "habit". I know it sounds funny. But you must do what it takes to win by habit and not by thought.

I go to the gym every Monday through Friday. It is a HABIT. When it is time to go to the gym, I go. I don't think about going, I go. I don't think about not going, I go. How I feel has nothing to do with whether I go or not. Even if I don't feel like going, I go.

With trading, you must get into the habit of entering and exiting the trade according to plan. Nothing to think about... you just do it... out of habit.

So, for the next 21 trading days, you must force yourself to TRADE EXACTLY ACCORDING TO PLAN. Do not worry about your wins or losses. You are developing a winning habit.

If you are DRAINING THE BANKS LIKE A RAT, then you will follow the 6 rules EXACTLY each and every time over the next 21 days. After that, it will be a HABIT.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 29, 2010 4:16 pm

SignalBender wrote:No problem, Casmoe. I did forget to the last question above about whether or not one was looking at the matter correctly. This pic should answer that question. Have a good one guys!

You are using a 30 min chart. The green rat would have made a few pips and exited on the 5 min chart using the GREEN RAT REVERSAL ENTRY.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat May 29, 2010 4:22 pm

""Wish me luck fellers I know I can do this!"

Luck will have nothing to do with it. You are properly engaging in a process whereby opportunity collides with PREPARATION. Don't allow anybody tell you otherwise. YOU create your own "luck" by training yourself not to merely be in the right place at the right time, but in the right place at the right time AND with the right mental framework."

Every time you win, it is LUCK - EVERY TIME!

If you can NOT control the outcome and the outcome is favorable, then it is luck.

No one can say with 100% certainty if their next trade is going to be a winner. If they could, the market would cease to exist.
Last edited by TheRumpledOne on Sat May 29, 2010 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat May 29, 2010 4:22 pm

SignalBender wrote:No problem, Casmoe. I did forget to the last question above about whether or not one was looking at the matter correctly. This pic should answer that question. Have a good one guys!

A Mouse is NOT a Rat entry...

cosmoe1

Postby cosmoe1 » Sat May 29, 2010 4:31 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
cosmoe1 wrote:Hi Signalbender,

The problem I am having now is after losing for about 1 year, I found Tro's rat trade system and won just about every trade for the first week. Now into the 2nd week Im back to losing (getting stopped out.) I am finding myself not being able to pull the trigger on good set ups. Any suggestions on how to Train The Brain to get over this.

cosmoe1

I hope you don't mind me answering "How to Train the Brain".

You must make winning a "habit". I know it sounds funny. But you must do what it takes to win by habit and not by thought.

I go to the gym every Monday through Friday. It is a HABIT. When it is time to go to the gym, I go. I don't think about going, I go. I don't think about not going, I go. How I feel has nothing to do with whether I go or not. Even if I don't feel like going, I go.

With trading, you must get into the habit of entering and exiting the trade according to plan. Nothing to think about... you just do it... out of habit.

So, for the next 21 trading days, you must force yourself to TRADE EXACTLY ACCORDING TO PLAN. Do not worry about your wins or losses. You are developing a winning habit.

If you are DRAINING THE BANKS LIKE A RAT, then you will follow the 6 rules EXACTLY each and every time over the next 21 days. After that, it will be a HABIT.

Hi Tro,
I do not mind at all, thanks.
Cos

Return to “beginners forum”