FX SYNERGY 2.0 Upgrade Option Window

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Update

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:27 am

I really appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns.

We have always promised our lifetime license holders that they would never have to pay a single cent for future updates. If we didn't offer new lifetime license holders the same deal, we wouldn't be true to our word.

FX Synergy 2.0 is a huge undertaking. We have re-designed and re-written everything from scratch. Earlier this year we were reluctant to release anything regarding FX Synergy 2.0 because we wanted to be 100% sure the official plans would stick. We are working with a lot of different coaches and educators, and many of them have offered a lot of valuable feedback for the new version. Some of them we have worked with very closely on certain features, which they are very eager to share with their students, and as a result they have told their students what we are working on, some in great detail. In early 2016, this prompted an increasing amount a inquires from students asking about FX Synergy 2.0, and we felt that we had to make an official statement. Big mistake.

We are working on a large industrial-grade solution that involves both client software, backend services and numerous integrations. It requires a huge amount of testing and tweaking before it will be released, and we have made many adjustments along the way. We have always delivered first-class products, and will continue to do so, even if it means releasing something later than expected. Our developers and testers need to work stress-free, so we won't be announcing a release date until about 2 weeks before the actual release, once we are absolutely certain that everything is ready to go. If we give any kind of ETA we will be held to it, just like the last one, and we don't want that.

Our intentions, since the day Pecunia Systems was founded, has always been to deliver innovative trading solutions, and we stand by that. Please have patience and believe in us. We have very big plans, it's just taking us a bit longer to realise them, unfortunately. Rest assured that FX Synergy 2.0, and many other things, are coming in the future.
:smt065

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

FX SYNERGY 2.0 - Update

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:39 pm

Back in February we announced our plans for FX Synergy 2.0, and the amount of feedback we have received has been nothing short of amazing. We want to extend a huge thank you to everyone who sent us their words of encouragement, suggestions and feature requests, big or small. We sincerely appreciate it.

FX Synergy 2.0 is a completely new platform, everything has been re-written from scratch, and we had originally planned to release FX Synergy 2.0 this year (hence the announcement in February), unfortunately, during the development process we came across a number of unforseen challenges that turned out to take much longer to overcome than we had ever imagined.

Many of you have been asking about MetaTrader 5, and we are pleased to announce that FX Synergy 2.0 also will be supporting MetaTrader 5, along with MetaTrader 4, cTrader, NinjaTrader and Sierra Chart. Support for additional platforms will be added in FX Synergy 2.1 and onwards.

We seriously cannot wait to show you what we have created, and to get FX Synergy 2.0 into your hands as soon as possible we are releasing a public beta next year, which will run for 3-6 months. We will be announcing the beta release date as soon as we can. Rest assured that FX Synergy 2.0 most certainly is coming to a computer near you in 2017.

Since May we have sent out emails with status updates, and based on your feedback it’s clear that not everyone has been receiving them. To rectify this, all future status updates will also be posted to our blog.

Jalarupa

Update - August 2, 2017

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:20 am

FX Synergy 2.0 adds support for MetaTrader 5, cTrader, Sierra Chart and NinjaTrader 8. While these platforms are all highly requested, the most requested platform by far is NinjaTrader 8.

Many have asked us about NinjaTrader 7, and the sad fact is that NinjaTrader 7 doesn’t offer the same level of integration, so unfortunately it cannot be supported.

When our developers began work on supporting NinjaTrader 8, it had been in public beta for a while, and considered a stable platform by the trading community. In fact, many traders had already dropped NinjaTrader 7 in favor of NinjaTrader 8 (still in beta), and were screaming at us for FX Synergy to support NinjaTrader 8.

During the early stages of the integration we ran into a number of issues, which is to be expected when using a beta platform, however, the issues were so severe that we couldn’t offer NinjaTrader 8 support in a beta release of FX Synergy 2.0, and since this was the most requested integration, releasing a beta of FX Synergy 2.0 without NinjaTrader 8 support simply wasn’t an option. Beta updates of NinjaTrader 8 kept coming, and our developers kept working, and finally in November of last year, NinjaTrader 8 was offically released. Since then, many issues have been fixed in various updates, but very unexpectedly, to this date, we are still experiencing challenges with the platform. If there are any NinjaTrader 8 developers reading this, you have probably experienced at least some of the same issues we are facing.

We will not be releasing anything unless we are absolutely certain it will work perfectly for 99% of users, and we will not be dropping support for NinjaTrader 8 either (even though we have considered doing so since the issues at times have been beyond critical), so this leaves us with 3 options:

1) Release the beta of FX Synergy 2.0 without NinjaTrader 8 support, and add it later in a beta update. The challenge in doing so, is that it would very likely delay the official release of FX Synergy 2.0, and we don’t want a beta period of more than 6 months, at most.

2) Keep working on NinjaTrader 8 support until the platform is stable. That could take a while.

3) Give NinjaTrader 8 one more chance, and if it’s still not a stable platform in the next few months, continue with FX Synergy 2.0 without NinjaTrader 8, until it can be supported.

Quite honestly, we are not keen on any of the above.

In a last effort to not let any NinjaTrader 8 users down, we have decided on the last option, especially since we have already spent so much time on the platform, and we really want to release the beta with NinjaTrader 8 support.

While we want to keep our promise of NinjaTrader 8 support, we also need to release FX Synergy 2.0 to everyone else who is not using NinjaTrader 8.

Whatever happens over the next few months, FX Synergy 2.0 is coming. The next update will be with a release date and a NinjaTrader 8 status.
Last edited by Jalarupa on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

salezyakuku

Re: FX SYNERGY 2.0 Upgrade Option Window

Postby salezyakuku » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:07 am

Hi Jalarupa,

I saw post before edit ;). Good solution regarding problems with Trendlines and cones in MT4 is hidden "Gann line" tool. :wink:

Regards.
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:38 pm

salezyakuku wrote:Hi Jalarupa,

I saw post before edit ;). Good solution regarding problems with Trendlines and cones in MT4 is hidden "Gann line" tool. :wink:

Regards.

Yeah thank Salez... I'm going to redo it... Kreslik has been very temperamental of late...

The problem with that is I still need to be able to trade off of trendlines...

It helps me with my psychology when I do not have to physically pull the trigger... I don't know why this is... but when an EA enters a trade for me, the hard part is over... and the trade management can begin... ;)

But thanks for the suggestion... I'll look into it in the time being until FX Synergy gets their s**t together...

Jalarupa

Re: Update - August 2, 2017

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:59 pm

Jalarupa wrote:FX Synergy 2.0 adds support for MetaTrader 5, cTrader, Sierra Chart and NinjaTrader 8. While these platforms are all highly requested, the most requested platform by far is NinjaTrader 8.

Many have asked us about NinjaTrader 7, and the sad fact is that NinjaTrader 7 doesn’t offer the same level of integration, so unfortunately it cannot be supported.

When our developers began work on supporting NinjaTrader 8, it had been in public beta for a while, and considered a stable platform by the trading community. In fact, many traders had already dropped NinjaTrader 7 in favor of NinjaTrader 8 (still in beta), and were screaming at us for FX Synergy to support NinjaTrader 8.

During the early stages of the integration we ran into a number of issues, which is to be expected when using a beta platform, however, the issues were so severe that we couldn’t offer NinjaTrader 8 support in a beta release of FX Synergy 2.0, and since this was the most requested integration, releasing a beta of FX Synergy 2.0 without NinjaTrader 8 support simply wasn’t an option. Beta updates of NinjaTrader 8 kept coming, and our developers kept working, and finally in November of last year, NinjaTrader 8 was offically released. Since then, many issues have been fixed in various updates, but very unexpectedly, to this date, we are still experiencing challenges with the platform. If there are any NinjaTrader 8 developers reading this, you have probably experienced at least some of the same issues we are facing.

We will not be releasing anything unless we are absolutely certain it will work perfectly for 99% of users, and we will not be dropping support for NinjaTrader 8 either (even though we have considered doing so since the issues at times have been beyond critical), so this leaves us with 3 options:

1) Release the beta of FX Synergy 2.0 without NinjaTrader 8 support, and add it later in a beta update. The challenge in doing so, is that it would very likely delay the official release of FX Synergy 2.0, and we don’t want a beta period of more than 6 months, at most.

2) Keep working on NinjaTrader 8 support until the platform is stable. That could take a while.

3) Give NinjaTrader 8 one more chance, and if it’s still not a stable platform in the next few months, continue with FX Synergy 2.0 without NinjaTrader 8, until it can be supported.

Quite honestly, we are not keen on any of the above.

In a last effort to not let any NinjaTrader 8 users down, we have decided on the last option, especially since we have already spent so much time on the platform, and we really want to release the beta with NinjaTrader 8 support.

While we want to keep our promise of NinjaTrader 8 support, we also need to release FX Synergy 2.0 to everyone else who is not using NinjaTrader 8.

Whatever happens over the next few months, FX Synergy 2.0 is coming. The next update will be with a release date and a NinjaTrader 8 status.

The above announcement is very significant for myself as it opens me up to other platforms which may do things better than MT4...

Case in point the migration to NinjaTrader allows one to take advantage of the platforms' superior ability to keep drawn trendlines from moving and changing their angle when one changes the scale or timeframe of a chart... Which we all know MT4 and CTrader fundamentally struggle with...

But wait there's more to get excited about... NinjaTrader... The fact that Ninja Trader lets you create actionable trading instructions when price hits a trendline via the alerts Tab... Have a look below...

Above showing the trendlines being drawn on a M5 Chart within NinjaTrader

Now the same lines on the D1 Chart... Watch what happens when we stretch the chart out...

As you can see the trendlines maintain their integrity all throughout this abuse...

Above showing the moment the trade short get actioned by the platform on the D1

Now showing how it looks on the M5 where the line was originally drawn...

In order to get this done one would simply draw the line and right click on it and enter into the ALERTS properties... as shown below...

Why does this matter?

Well one could build very compelling trades and let these trades be copied/managed by FX Synergy over all of ones MT4 accounts - FX Synergy can and still does do the trade management ie moving stops / scaling in and scaling out ensuring that risk parameters are honoured even while you sleep...

I know this seems like a lot to take in... BUT trust me when FX Synergy 2.0 (the reason for this thread) launches... its going to be a proverbial GAME CHANGER

I look forward to working with all of you who are with me on the FX Synergy train...

Let me know if you have any questions...?

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:14 pm

thanks for the update Jal - I never get updates from the folks at synergy - so this thread is very useful for that alone.
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Jalarupa

The Future of Pecunia Systems

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:16 am

Last summer we crafted some very bold plans to restructure the company, expand our team, and optimise our internal processes for everything that we do. Little did we know that it would take us almost a year to find all the right people!

We are very pleased to announce that we are now releasing Pecunia Systems 2.0, and we thought it would be fitting to share our roadmap. These are all products and services that we have been working on behind the scenes for quite some time.

Originally, our plan was to first release FX Synergy 2.0, and then release everything else. Since we’ve had so many challenges with NT delaying the release of FX Synergy 2.0, holding everything else back for far too long, we have decided to unleash everything else that we have been working on.

New Website

Long overdue, a brand new website is in the works. Our new design team has been working on this for the past few months. Major overhaul coming up! Will be unveiled in Q4.
Catalyst

Cloud based platform for trade copying and account management. This is our most requested service by signal providers. We host everything, all the signal provider needs to do is enter the account details and our platform takes care of the rest. Scales infinitely.

Initial support for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, with a bridge coming for cTrader. Other platforms TBA.

We are doing internal testing right now, and anyone offering signals will no doubt be blown away by Catalyst. Will be released in Q4.
Trade Panel

Stand-alone trade panel for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. Highly requested by traders looking to easily open orders on machines that aren’t running FX Synergy. Will be released in Q4.

This is the perfect companion if you are trading on multiple machines, or running FX Synergy on a VPS. Simply run FX Synergy on your primary machine or VPS, and use the trade panel to open orders from any another machine.
DailyRange 2.0

Predicting the high and low of the next trading day with an average 70% accuracy. We crafted the original algorithm almost 10 years ago, and have been improving it ever since.

This is a complete redesign and major optimisation of the DailyRange system, based on years of data and experience, making it better than ever.

Initial support for MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and cTrader. Other platforms TBA. Will be released in Q4.

The number one request from traders using DailyRange, is having an EA to trade the range for them. When 2.0 is released we will be developing an advanced EA to trade it like we do. Will be released in 2019.
Volume Trader

Hard-core indicator package, originally developed for some of our high-end educational partners and previously only available to their students. If you are looking for an edge in your trading, this is it! Will be released in Q4.
FX Synergy 2.0

Regrettably, NinjaTrader still isn’t a stable platform for integration, so we have no choice but to drop NT support in FX Synergy 2.0. This doesn’t mean that NT won’t be supported in the future, we most certainly want to, but we simply can’t spend any more time on it for this release.

We understand that traders looking to use FX Synergy 2.0 with NT won’t be pleased, but we have spent so much time trying to integrate with NT that everyone else (not using NT) isn’t pleased either.

Our efforts are now fully focused on getting everything but NT ready for the public beta, which we expect to be releasing in Q1 2019.

To be clear: We are not shifting away any resources from FX Synergy 2.0. Our new team members are helping us getting everything else released in Q4.
Pecunia Levels

Our in-house traders are spending hours analysing the markets every single day, looking for the best opportunities to get in and out of trades. The analysis work they do is very comprehensive, and is based on decades of trading experience.

Many of our partners have been asking us for years why we aren’t offering this as a service to traders, and we have finally made the decision to do so.

We are currently working on creating a visual format that will make sense to traders at all levels. Will be released in 2019.

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:26 pm

Thankee Jal - how goes it btw?
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:36 pm

All good Liam thanks , I hope things are going well for you as well?

I'd love to reconnect with you personally again and chat markets. Let me know on Hangouts when you free?

Return to “beginners forum”