FX SYNERGY 2.0 Upgrade Option Window

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

SOON...

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:14 pm

Hi Bernard,

Since we announced the release of FX Synergy 2.0 we have been getting an endless stream of inquiries with all kinds of questions, and as you may know we have been planning on releasing it this month.

FX Synergy 2.0 is the biggest update ever, and we had originally planned on releasing a 1.6 version before 2.0. In hindsight we probably should have done that.

We take great pride in offering top-quality software with no compromises, which is why we are spending an obscure about of time testing our software to make sure it’s absolutely perfect, before releasing it to our customers.

Our test team and beta group has been working relentlessly for the past few weeks testing the new version, and unfortunately it’s taking longer than we had originally planned for. The only option we have is to delay the launch of FX Synergy 2.0 for a few weeks, until our test team and beta group are done testing everything from a-z.

We are keenly aware that many of you are itching to get your hands on the new version, and rest assured that we will be updating you on the progress. If you have any questions or concerns please reply to this email.

Looking forward to bringing you FX Synergy 2.0 in the near future.

Regards,

Team Pecunia
:smt065

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Only a few more weeks left to pull the trigger

Postby Jalarupa » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:20 pm

<<FX SYNERGY>>

Do not miss out on this opportunity to join the rest of us when the conversation switches to trading using this software! $497 is probably the best money you will ever spend on your forex business!

Full PRO lifetime licence

<<FX SYNERGY>>

Jalarupa

Re: FX SYNERGY 2.0 Upgrade Option Window

Postby Jalarupa » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:07 pm

We will shortly be embarking on the upgrade that is FXS 2.0

Here is a video that details the latest update of the software from October 2014

Its taken these Danes 2 years to get their ambitions realized for the next big release of this revolutionary software.

Enjoy the video

newark18

Postby newark18 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:43 pm

Wow, this is great.

Now I need to figure our a way to user fx Synergy over multiple computers. I have an extra computer so maybe I will create a vps, set up fx Synergy and mt4 on that machine and access that machine via remote desktop. I travel a lot and I would like to bring fx Synergy with me.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:36 pm

You'll need a second license if you want to run more than one version on a different machine...

Theo launching an Android and iPhone app, so I'm hoping that there is some mobile functionality in that... But yeah I'm currently running a FXS server at home and when I place a order on the road I have the ext profile run a SL /SCALE /TP...

But yeah how would I make my server a VPN? What software would I need?

newark18

Postby newark18 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:21 pm

I don't know if it is technically a VPN. I set up a computer at my office and remote into it using windows remote desktop. Sounds like you may do the same.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:46 am

Been using Team Viewer over the last couple of weeks...

Works fine from my tablet when I don't have a laptop nearby... Actually works brilliantly...

I haven't tested it on a laptop but I would assume it would work even better... The licensing is not too expensive either...

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:27 pm

Jalarupa wrote:Been using Team Viewer over the last couple of weeks...

Works fine from my tablet when I don't have a laptop nearby... Actually works brilliantly...

I haven't tested it on a laptop but I would assume it would work even better... The licensing is not too expensive either...

Hi Jal

I use RealVNC And have been using this software for about three years now!

I had used the paid version but I use the free version atm. And it works fine

Its a right bar steward to set up - but its bloody brilliant when is set up correctly, although you linux guys should find set up a breeze!!
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:26 pm

Hey Capt!

Hope all remains well with you my friend :)

Thanks for chiming in with your suggestion... I'll defs give it a solid test...

Great use of "The Queens English"... "... right bar steward..." :lol: drinks service must be s**t in your neck of the woods... (if i understand your vernacular)

Gave Linux the boot I'm afraid... But I am seriously considering buying the new Macbook Pro 2016 when it eventually lands... depends on how much better it is than the current Dell XPS 13 - I'm super keen to take my trading on the road with me in a light weight way...

We should Skype again one of these days when you have the time?

Peace

**EDIT** You were being too polite wrt the fuggen technicality of the VNC - my efforts have been about as effective as pissing into the wind...

Jalarupa

Update

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:27 am

I really appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns.

We have always promised our lifetime license holders that they would never have to pay a single cent for future updates. If we didn't offer new lifetime license holders the same deal, we wouldn't be true to our word.

FX Synergy 2.0 is a huge undertaking. We have re-designed and re-written everything from scratch. Earlier this year we were reluctant to release anything regarding FX Synergy 2.0 because we wanted to be 100% sure the official plans would stick. We are working with a lot of different coaches and educators, and many of them have offered a lot of valuable feedback for the new version. Some of them we have worked with very closely on certain features, which they are very eager to share with their students, and as a result they have told their students what we are working on, some in great detail. In early 2016, this prompted an increasing amount a inquires from students asking about FX Synergy 2.0, and we felt that we had to make an official statement. Big mistake.

We are working on a large industrial-grade solution that involves both client software, backend services and numerous integrations. It requires a huge amount of testing and tweaking before it will be released, and we have made many adjustments along the way. We have always delivered first-class products, and will continue to do so, even if it means releasing something later than expected. Our developers and testers need to work stress-free, so we won't be announcing a release date until about 2 weeks before the actual release, once we are absolutely certain that everything is ready to go. If we give any kind of ETA we will be held to it, just like the last one, and we don't want that.

Our intentions, since the day Pecunia Systems was founded, has always been to deliver innovative trading solutions, and we stand by that. Please have patience and believe in us. We have very big plans, it's just taking us a bit longer to realise them, unfortunately. Rest assured that FX Synergy 2.0, and many other things, are coming in the future.

Return to “beginners forum”