FX SYNERGY 2.0 Upgrade Option Window

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

judokamak

Re: FX SYNERGY 2.0 Upgrade Option Window

Postby judokamak » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Jala, thanks for the update.
I m not so sure, that the jforex support will be done, since they ve be promising that for 3rd year now. It s even mentioned on ther web site ("comming in 2014 ). They should delete that.

Of course i do understand their priorities, i would ve done the same. I m using the mt4 bridge right now and it s working fine with minor glitches. Puting on top of that jforex-mt4 combo a 3rd party app doesn t make me confident More potential problems and more things to tinker with. Im using the mt4 trade manager, which does the job just fine.

Anyway, thanks again for the update.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:55 pm

wow glad i got a pm so i taught i'll check what the old guys are doing and look a few are still having fun on Kreslik
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:07 am

wow glad i got a pm so i taught i'll check what the old guys are doing and look a few are still having fun on Kreslik

Jalarupa

Dragon!!!!

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Hey Dragon, So good to see you again! :)

I often wonder how you are doing! I'm glad that you are still around, I hope that you stay for a while and show us another trick or two... I remember the last big one was the Dragon Line which I still use for intra-day trades...

That was a while ago, and I'd love to see what you up to now...
:smt065

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Maybe i can show some things yes but for now i am very interested in the software you mentioned how long before there is no discount anymore?

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:11 pm

Well the CEO mentioned to me that they looking at June 2016 to launch 2.0 as many of the new enhancements are pretty much ready already done its just now going through a rigid testing phase to iron out any possible bugs (there's a lot of money on the line in trading and these guys don't mess around with their software releases) . In the past any software release was flawless and worked perfectly after download... I only remember one incident when they had to do an emergency push update to fix an issue with a MT4 update that caused their indicators to go a little haywire. But this was done within the day...

Its a tremendous system to use to leverage your trading business in so many creative ways. The sky is truly the limit! and to be able to pick it up at 50% off what its going to be selling for in June makes all the sense in the world!

Please feel free to download the system and play around with it in the meantime while you make up your mind... If you have any questions about how to do something or want to understand the software a little better from someone who uses it on a daily basis, then please ask and I'll see what I can do to help...

Also stick around Kreslik as I hope to do a few Video's where I demonstrate some awesome practical application of the software in April and May as I gear this thread up to the big launch day, so we can hit the ground running and put this software and its new features to work in making the business of trading simpler for us.

Glad to have you on-board!

Jalarupa

Support Webinar 13 April

Postby Jalarupa » Mon May 02, 2016 7:22 pm

- How to use price alerts to monitor the markets on different symbols and timeframes
- How to use chart shots to automatically take screenshots of the charts when trades are opened and closed
- How to auto apply presets, SL and TP to trades placed on mobile MT4
- How to setup a preset with stepping trail

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Tue May 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Jalarupa wrote:Well the CEO mentioned to me that they looking at June 2016 to launch 2.0 as many of the new enhancements are pretty much ready already done its just now going through a rigid testing phase to iron out any possible bugs (there's a lot of money on the line in trading and these guys don't mess around with their software releases) . In the past any software release was flawless and worked perfectly after download... I only remember one incident when they had to do an emergency push update to fix an issue with a MT4 update that caused their indicators to go a little haywire. But this was done within the day...

Its a tremendous system to use to leverage your trading business in so many creative ways. The sky is truly the limit! and to be able to pick it up at 50% off what its going to be selling for in June makes all the sense in the world!

Please feel free to download the system and play around with it in the meantime while you make up your mind... If you have any questions about how to do something or want to understand the software a little better from someone who uses it on a daily basis, then please ask and I'll see what I can do to help...

Also stick around Kreslik as I hope to do a few Video's where I demonstrate some awesome practical application of the software in April and May as I gear this thread up to the big launch day, so we can hit the ground running and put this software and its new features to work in making the business of trading simpler for us.

Glad to have you on-board!

Hi Jalarupa,

had fxsynergy already on the radar (cq wishlist), before you even mentioned it.
But you mentioning the 2.0 version on the horizon, made me decide to get it of the wishlist.
so today spend some OPM to get mine :-)

Grtz,

Bob

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue May 31, 2016 8:17 pm

Hey that's great news Bob!

I'm sure you going to love it... I get blown away each week by how much this product just rocks and can't imagine what it will look like when it's released in 2.0

My last contact with their director Martin was a few weeks ago and he said we can expect a video to drop soon highlighting some if the new features...

When asked about what the apps capability in terms of trading trendlines I got the following response from on of the support guys...

"Our developers are working on some magic ninja tricks with trend lines, so yes, that should certainly be possible."

I can't wait! It's going to be like Christmas in July!

Welcome to the FX Synergy life members club :)

Great way to spend OPM! :lol:

Return to “beginners forum”