FOREX-the way I see it.

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Re: Forex-best teacher!

Postby TygerKrane » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:39 am

ZEN wrote:Forex is one of the best teacher. Trading forex will uncover your personality. When trading forex you will learn about yourself more than you probably did all your life. Forex is a fast teacher. Trading forex will teach you more than how to make money, will teach you how to master yourself, how to master your mind.
If you are able to make money on forex then you will probably succed in any other business.
Forex will teach you to be patient, will teach you the value of perceverance and persistance and the value of discipline. Forex will teach you the art and science of money-management and risk-management and how to think on long term, how to manage a long term business.

Forex is a teacher of life, indeed. As traders, it is our goal, it is our central philosophy of being, that we strive to extract / we strive to take profit out of chaos.
As you learn the markets though, you learn that everything is not exactly 100% chaos.

And that is the point.

In life, we are put up to face against events outside of our control, situations that happen around us and pull us in even if we are just working on our goals and trying our best to stay out of trouble; and of course we don't have much power to instantly & always shape life to our will (or else *I* would be with Angelina :lol: :lol: :lol: ).
But as long as we believe in our abilities, strive to be resourceful in our problem-solving abilities, creative in our view of what is going on around us, and wholly dedicated to see through the foggy uncertainties; we will find bits of order within the chaos of life too, that we can indeed use to pull something favorable (read: profit) out of the random situations (i.e., chaos) of life.

Furthermore, :wink:

I am a [highlight=black]Crane[/highlight]. Not strong and scary, but rather weak and frail, but still having other admirable qualities.
The market is a [highlight=black]Tiger[/highlight]. Strong, scary, ferocious. It easily kills, and disfigures it's victims {some even say it has a 95% kill rate :o }. Even if you are experienced in how to confront it, it still has the overwhelming advantage in killing you and leaving you ripped and shredded on the ground.

But if the [highlight=black]Crane[/highlight] knows how to move gracefully to keep out of the reach of the powerful paw strikes & lunging biting attacks, and wisely chooses when to attack, it can wear down into submission and defeat the [highlight=black]Tiger[/highlight].

So [highlight=black]a Crane can [/highlight][highlight=black]catch a Tiger[/highlight].

It's true, I read about it in Chinese Shaolin Kung Fu history. 8)

[align=center][/align]

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

ZEN

Postby ZEN » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:50 pm

TigerKrane, I like the way you think. You are most welcomed. I wish you to have succes and big profits as I wish this to everybody here!
Today it's better!

alelualdi

Postby alelualdi » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:21 am

alelualdi

Postby alelualdi » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:22 am

ZEN

Postby ZEN » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:19 am

alelualdi wrote:http://www.powertradingsignals.com/performance

I've been reading and is interesting but I realy don't believe in this trading signals.

And, by the way, I start to see the light on forex profits but I will never tell about because every trader must do their job finding the light, and the light is very personal, by the way.
Today it's better!

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:51 am

"I start to see the light on forex profits but I will never tell about because every trader must do their job finding the light"

THAT'S A JOKE.
Show me the Money!!!!!

It just cracks me up when people "say" they've found the way but are unwilling to show others or they think there is actually something to hide.

lol
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:33 am

prochargedmopar wrote:"I start to see the light on forex profits but I will never tell about because every trader must do their job finding the light"

THAT'S A JOKE.
Show me the Money!!!!!

It just cracks me up when people "say" they've found the way but are unwilling to show others or they think there is actually something to hide.

lol

:lol:

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:06 am

Sure glad MO didn't take that attitude!
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

ZEN

Postby ZEN » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:39 am

prochargedmopar wrote:"I start to see the light on forex profits but I will never tell about because every trader must do their job finding the light"

THAT'S A JOKE.
Show me the Money!!!!!

lol

In a way you have right. Show-ing the money is in deed the only proof of the light. But I strongly beleive that every man has his own way of doing it.
Today it's better!

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:57 am

prochargedmopar wrote:It just cracks me up when people "say" they've found the way but are unwilling to show others or they think there is actually something to hide.

lol

I disagree with this statement.

The original poster is or is not profitable but just because he hides the way he trades doesn't mean he is full of s**t.

Most people who are profitable traders aren't going to reveal their method because if they do it might stop working.

They might teach a friend or family member but they will not post it on a public forum for thousands of traders to follow.

That's why most people are wasting their time reading ebooks, courses, forums, etc because nobody in their right mind would reveal their "holy grail" method.

Imagine trading a method that makes you a few grand a day. Your life and the life of your family would be greatly improve because you have financial freedom. Now would you want that taken away? No therefore you keep it a secret.

That's just how it is.

Return to “beginners forum”