Forex Signal, Guaranteed 80 Pips Weekly

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

xtremeforex

Postby xtremeforex » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:17 pm

What an ugly website. You actually think people would be stupid enough to give you money when your site looks like it was designed by a 10 year old?

Stop cheating people you bastard. We know your goal is to get some beginner to wire you funds, then you're going to disappear without a trace leaving the poor guy in huge debt. Screwing over people, some of whom look at forex as their last resort/hope in a financial crisis.

Have you ever considered that people have family, kids etc? You're trying to take food off their table.
I wish bad luck on you.
Last edited by xtremeforex on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pika

Postby pika » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:52 am

I think the administrators should just delete such topics where the real purpose is to use the forum to advertise or even cheat people of their money. It waste people's time reading and responding to them. The usual message is always some kind of safe and sure win systems to lure naive people to their robbers dens websites. If this website is going to make any difference, it will be the quality of postings and community of real sincere forumers.

xtremeforex

Postby xtremeforex » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:41 am

Pike,

Exactly. I hope an admin/mod will delete this garbage.

I was a victim of a scam (non-forex related) when I was 16 years old ('96) by an adult who "sold" me a laptop over the internet IRC (internet relay chat), later phone. This was at a time when EBAY didn't really exist.

Anyways, long story short. I sent the guy $600, money that was not easy to save, all excited about getting a new laptop and you know for a 16 year old, $600 is BIG bucks. The laptop never came and I was distraught for a long time because I specifically saved that money to buy a computer.

When I look back, I'm fortunate enough to have learned this very important lesson for $600. I definitely realized there are plenty of EVIL people on the Internet.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “beginners forum”