Dieselboy's Zlines

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:33 am

Thanks for the support pablo ;) id say the same but i know your hanging tough ;)
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:51 am

Braathen wrote:Yeah that was pretty much my problem.. i couldnt get a feel for PA .. encountered some large drawdowns especially on the GU as it just stood still for a while.. ej was pretty good to me but yeah.. i kept seeing the zline being hit and that being a large factor for PA and have gone back to basics on that.. reading up on all dragons es/pips stuff again.. but just seems like im always missing the big moves and only not wanting to let go of my losers.. dumb yes man.. i know that feeling.. especially since it was going so well and now yeah.. hehe i feel dumb ;) anyway ill be working hard over the next few weeks to get back on track... if not ill have to go back to real life.. the love of my life is not seeing things like me and i need to start bringing food on the table or im out ^^ How are you doing by the way? live trading going well or?

Still demoing...don't feel I've been consistant enough to go live. Was planning on funding the account first thing this year and after realising I had a couple of holes in my trading plan I've decided to put it off till I sort out the couple of things I've overlooked.
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:55 am

Sounds like a good plan. Terrible shame to throw cash out the window ](*,)
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

newschool

Postby newschool » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Before trading a live FX account (micro of 100$), I demoed for 5 months...

dieselboy101

Postby dieselboy101 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:28 pm

Damn Braathen Im very sorry to hear that. we all go through are bad days, weeks, (hopefully not) months..But my bro I got 2 words for ya.
Dedication & Perserverance.

Much respect my bro,
Diesel
STAY HUNGRY

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks diesel! Ive made a huge change in my life after 13 years of addiction... pure thoughts now! I want this and im gonna take it ! thanks for all the positiv comments and sorry for the whinning. Ill start posting my trading again now and share as much as possible. Its gonna be a great year! :) :) Dedication & Perserverance .. damn straight man :)
MO-

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:28 am

Right so.. back to basics is the name of the game.. 1 = body in the direction of profit. 2 = wick in the direction of lose. 15m chart with 1h overlay.

MO-

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 am

Braathen wrote:Thanks diesel! Ive made a huge change in my life after 13 years of addiction... pure thoughts now! I want this and im gonna take it ! thanks for all the positiv comments and sorry for the whinning. Ill start posting my trading again now and share as much as possible. Its gonna be a great year! :) :) Dedication & Perserverance .. damn straight man :)

The biggest challenge has been met, it's all smooth sailing from here. I feel you. Thanks for sharing with us.
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

dieselboy101

Postby dieselboy101 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Braathen, you entered as soon as the short hit your line? or did you wait for the wick to form?
STAY HUNGRY

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Well after 1h body and wick where made 15 made that momo up.. enetered right off the bat on the retrace :) should have never closed that eh :P
MO-

Return to “beginners forum”