Dieselboy's Zlines

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

dieselboy101

Postby dieselboy101 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:09 am

HEY YA'LL!!!!!! Im back and ready to rumble. Hope everyone's holiday was good. Now lets see what tonight brings!

Much Respect,
Diesel
STAY HUNGRY

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:43 am

dieselboy101 wrote:HEY YA'LL!!!!!! Im back and ready to rumble. Hope everyone's holiday was good. Now lets see what tonight brings!

Much Respect,
Diesel

Hey Diesel! Let's rock and roll and get some big pips tonite =)

dieselboy101

Postby dieselboy101 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:42 pm

2 trades last night....one winner on eurjpy and one loser usdjpy..i will post after the gym!!!!
STAY HUNGRY

dieselboy101

Postby dieselboy101 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:24 am

hey guys...got into a bit of a jam with a few things..not happy but im sorting things out. I will be commin on in a day or 2. Yo Braathen? n e trades u want to post up?

Respect,
Diesel
STAY HUNGRY

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Not much to show diesel :( new year hasnt treated me very well... aparently i have gone blind.. i took out some money to pay my rent with.. i was really proud tbh.. but since then im on the verge of blowing my account atm... i dunno what to say tbh.. im gutted.. i remember MO said once something about traders crying themselves to sleep.. thats me atm :P
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:29 am

Sorry to hear that Braathen! I was just wondering with your mfar trades.....have you been looking at how far the monthly candle is thru its range when looking at your 8hr trades?
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:41 am

Hey brook :) no i havnt actually m8.. never really look at those HTF's over weekly. And i havnt been trading like that for a few weeks now.. trying to get the Zline going again but failing missrably.. i really suck at trading tbh... i keep making the same mistakes.. only reason im down so much is myself tbh.. ill stop whinning now ^^ anyway u know what... ill get right on it
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Brookmyre

Postby Brookmyre » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 am

I've been making the same mistakes over too. It makes you feel so dumb! You'll get it all back together I have no doubt.

Any reason why you stopped using mfar? I've decided to sit down and do some backtesting of it. There seems to be less room for mistakes as there is no interpreting the pa....it either hits the entry line or it doesnt.
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:24 am

Yeah that was pretty much my problem.. i couldnt get a feel for PA .. encountered some large drawdowns especially on the GU as it just stood still for a while.. ej was pretty good to me but yeah.. i kept seeing the zline being hit and that being a large factor for PA and have gone back to basics on that.. reading up on all dragons es/pips stuff again.. but just seems like im always missing the big moves and only not wanting to let go of my losers.. dumb yes man.. i know that feeling.. especially since it was going so well and now yeah.. hehe i feel dumb ;) anyway ill be working hard over the next few weeks to get back on track... if not ill have to go back to real life.. the love of my life is not seeing things like me and i need to start bringing food on the table or im out ^^ How are you doing by the way? live trading going well or?
MO-

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:27 am

Braathen wrote:Hey brook :) no i havnt actually m8.. never really look at those HTF's over weekly. And i havnt been trading like that for a few weeks now.. trying to get the Zline going again but failing missrably.. i really suck at trading tbh... i keep making the same mistakes.. only reason im down so much is myself tbh.. ill stop whinning now ^^ anyway u know what... ill get right on it

Sorry about your recent troubles bud, ur not whining, it's good to share as we're all in the same boat, learning and making mistakes is part of the game so hang tough and I'm sure you'll get it soon :)
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Return to “beginners forum”