BONZ. Using technical indicators to trade.

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

kiwiarian

Re: BONZ. Using technical indicators to trade.

Postby kiwiarian » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:26 am

Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
You don't need no pdf. This is kreslik :lol:
Maybe you need help to see it more clearly.

Million $$$ indicators.png

Million $$$ indicators 2.png

Million $$$ indicators 3.png

Thousands of people are making money using this exact trading strategy (Ichimoku cloud and fractal).
It is a well-known strategy taught by super gurus.
This combo is a millionaire maker.

Ok, the first 2 are not true lolz but the final part is true if you use it properly. You can indeed make a full-time income (and a million dollars more) with this. Or maybe I should make a dedicated thread just for this strategy?

LeMercenaire said he used this when trading institutional,when he was in the states.

You mean the combo or the ichimoku?

I read Legionaire's intro to his thread and looks like he tried to create some of the institutional methods using Ichimoku as Alias said.

If you have a lot of info a new thread might be easier to keep it together for sure.

Not needed as my wife said she loves for my personality and good looks.. :)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:33 am

Don_xyZ wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:EURUSDM1 Ichimoku Kinko Hyo core.png

EURUSDM1 Ichimoku Kinko Hyo slow.png

EURUSDM1 Ichimoku Kinko Hyo fast.png

The slow core (Cloud) looks much more stable during a trending market. During a tight-range market, the zone created by the cloud can filter a lot of spikey trades. The potential to turn this thing into a complete trading strategy is big.

This one is on my todo list as I have come across a few people that use it for the bias for the day.
I have some pdf's somewhere on how to use the different versions I intend to study sometime.

Thousands of people are making money using this exact trading strategy (Ichimoku cloud and fractal).

Ok, the first 2 are not true lolz but the final part is true if you use it properly. You can indeed make a full-time income (and a million dollars more) with this. Or maybe I should make a dedicated thread just for this strategy?

ichi1.png
ichi1.png (60.97 KiB) Viewed 1709 times

Well with only looking at the chart and no background knowledge, going off the blue area I would buy the bottom fractals.
Not sure about TP targets as still working that part out in general.
Once price goes into the blue area, probably need to be more cautious as a direction change could be in the air.

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:29 am

kiwiarian wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
LeMercenaire said he used this when trading institutional,when he was in the states.

I read Legionaire's intro to his thread and looks like he tried to create some of the institutional methods using Ichimoku as Alias said.

If you have a lot of info a new thread might be easier to keep it together for sure.

Where's the thread? Maybe he already put everything.
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:00 am

Don_xyZ wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:

Lems big box o stuff
post120901#p120901
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:07 am

kiwiarian wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:This one is on my todo list as I have come across a few people that use it for the bias for the day.
I have some pdf's somewhere on how to use the different versions I intend to study sometime.

ichi1.png
Well with only looking at the chart and no background knowledge, going off the blue area I would buy the bottom fractals.
Once price goes into the blue area, probably need to be more cautious as a direction change could be in the air.

In hindsight you can trade right from the fractal. In reality it takes 3 to 5 candles to have the fractal print so you wil already be behind. Unless you find a creative way to get a better price.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:17 am

aliassmith wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:

ichi1.png

In hindsight you can trade right from the fractal. In reality it takes 3 to 5 candles to have the fractal print so you wil already be behind. Unless you find a creative way to get a better price.

In fore sight its catching knives. But yes, because of the delay need to have a think on how it would work.

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:19 am

Don_xyZ wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:

What's the name of the colour version of Ichimoko as my MT4 version looks quite basic throwing it on the chart?

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:38 am

aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:

Lems big box o stuff
post120901#p120901

Oh, thank you! Yes, I skim-read through the first 10 pages. Very good thread from Lem.

aliassmith wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:

ichi1.png

There is more than plenty of creativity in Kreslik :D

kiwiarian wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:

What's the name of the colour version of Ichimoko as my MT4 version looks quite basic throwing it on the chart?

It's the default but I changed the coloring that's all. I increased the thickness of the line to the 2nd degree and avoid colors that are similar to the candles.

Ok, now that I know Lem's way, I'm gonna share mine. For this, I'm gonna strictly follow Alias' method of only giving the general idea and let the readers work around the actual trigger and other stuff (unless I specify them).

So then, the Ichimoku is the in the group of rich among the indicators. The reason being, it consisted of multiple elements that can be used in combination or partially or in a mix and match fashion.

Let's go with the slow part of the indicator, the cloud, as this is the most interesting part of the indicator. This thing can be used in several ways:

1. as a bias from the bigger tf
2. as a barrier (think dynamic S/R like moving average but in this case it's a multiple MAs)
3. as a discount area

Yes, there are actually more, but let's just focus on these 3.

the idea is very simple, use any method to buy as long as the price is still pointing up. Think convergence. Only buy when price is above the bias and the bias is pointing up. Remember that the cloud is a visual that is projected xx candles ahead so we are testing the current price to the weight of the past price behavior even more than a regular SMA.

1. as a bias from the bigger tf.png
1. as a bias from the bigger tf.png (26.81 KiB) Viewed 1603 times

2. as a barrier (think dynamic S/R like moving average but in this case it's a multiple MAs)
It's still ok to take a buy trade when price is inside the zone (not close beyond the lowest frontier of the barrier). Some people just wait for the price to get in the zone and trade out of it essentially turning it into a breakout-type trade as long as the cloud is still strong to the bullish side. Vice versa for the bear team.

2. as a barrier.png
2. as a barrier.png (29.87 KiB) Viewed 1603 times

3. as a discount area
Still ok to take a buy trade even when price breached the lowest frontier to enter at the ultimate better price.

3. as a discount area.png
3. as a discount area.png (37.24 KiB) Viewed 1603 times

Ok, Kreslik people are smart so I'm just gonna put some extra chart for y'all to get your trading brain working with the potentials.

FrIchi combo.png
FrIchi combo.png (34.23 KiB) Viewed 1603 times

FrIchi combo 2.png
FrIchi combo 2.png (38.41 KiB) Viewed 1603 times

FrIchi anchor trade. Why not..png
FrIchi anchor trade. Why not..png (56.46 KiB) Viewed 1603 times

@Alias, there are more than enough creative solutions on the last 3 charts provided the user has enough resources in his WIL :D
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

Don_xyZ

Postby Don_xyZ » Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:55 am

kiwiarian wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
ichi1.png

In fore sight its catching knives. But yes, because of the delay need to have a think on how it would work.

This is the land of Kreslik, it is perfectly fine and actually, I encourage you to catch a falling knife. Just be smart about it. Do it after it bounced and only after countless hours of practice. Anchor trade is based on this very premise :D
My threads

Patterns Observation
post148989#p148989

BONZ
post151670#p151670

MENTAL FORTIFICATION
post168148#p168148

kiwiarian

Postby kiwiarian » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:24 am

Don_xyZ wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:

Lems big box o stuff
post120901#p120901

Oh, thank you! Yes, I skim-read through the first 10 pages. Very good thread from Lem.

aliassmith wrote:
kiwiarian wrote:
ichi1.png

There is more than plenty of creativity in Kreslik :D

kiwiarian wrote:
Don_xyZ wrote:

It's the default but I changed the coloring that's all. I increased the thickness of the line to the 2nd degree and avoid colors that are similar to the candles.

Ok, now that I know Lem's way, I'm gonna share mine. For this, I'm gonna strictly follow Alias' method of only giving the general idea and let the readers work around the actual trigger and other stuff (unless I specify them).

So then, the Ichimoku is the in the group of rich among the indicators. The reason being, it consisted of multiple elements that can be used in combination or partially or in a mix and match fashion.

Let's go with the slow part of the indicator, the cloud, as this is the most interesting part of the indicator. This thing can be used in several ways:

3. as a discount area

Yes, there are actually more, but let's just focus on these 3.

the idea is very simple, use any method to buy as long as the price is still pointing up. Think convergence. Only buy when price is above the bias and the bias is pointing up. Remember that the cloud is a visual that is projected xx candles ahead so we are testing the current price to the weight of the past price behavior even more than a regular SMA.

1. as a bias from the bigger tf.png

It's still ok to take a buy trade when price is inside the zone (not close beyond the lowest frontier of the barrier). Some people just wait for the price to get in the zone and trade out of it essentially turning it into a breakout-type trade as long as the cloud is still strong to the bullish side. Vice versa for the bear team.

2. as a barrier.png

3. as a discount area
Still ok to take a buy trade even when price breached the lowest frontier to enter at the ultimate better price.

3. as a discount area.png

Ok, Kreslik people are smart so I'm just gonna put some extra chart for y'all to get your trading brain working with the potentials.

FrIchi combo.png

FrIchi combo 2.png

FrIchi anchor trade. Why not..png

@Alias, there are more than enough creative solutions on the last 3 charts provided the user has enough resources in his WIL :D

OK Thanks Don, nice post. I will have a play with the settings and see what I can discover on the charts.
Who said you couldn't teach ;) ?

Return to “beginners forum”