Bad Start to the Week ::VENTING::

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:02 am

From the original post:
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:20 pm
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=35994#35994

TygerKrane wrote:
Back when I was new to trading I would somehow manage to almost lose -100 pips every single day, for weeks.

A month later and your sentence still makes me laugh as hard as when I first read it. Thanks for the honesty, Adaseb; good to be in the presence of others who stuck it out, even with rough starts and through the tough times.

~Krane :smt005

7 months later, STILL makes me laugh, thanks Adaseb.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:24 am

Yeah I still remember those days.

I would enter a long trade with a 25 pips stop loss, get stopped out, and reverse the trade using the same stop loss, get stopped out again and reverse the trade again out of rage, and get stopped out again.

I remember it was like a holiday and the days range must of been like 30 pips but I somehow managed to lose close to -200 pips that day.

Even though it was only like a $2 loss, I felt like the market completely drained me.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:11 am

Lol, funny again adaseb!
Thanks for keeping it real. Yes, I definitely had a long battle to get rid of my revenge trading attitude.
It's good to hear a story like this (if you don't mind me saying so), just to hear it sometimes that we all go through this.
Also, importantly, is hearing the stories of how even the better traders can have their times of going back to bad habits and screwing their accounts up a bit.
Let's me know that no matter how confident I become in my trading, slipping back can still be a possibility if I think it is okay to get careless, since the overall trading account has made so much profit.

~Krane

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “beginners forum”