American capitalism gone with a whimper

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

RicG

Postby RicG » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:31 pm

This is not good - news out this morning that European leaders are interested in a Financial Transaction Tax:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/EU-calls- ... et=&ccode=

At least Geitner came out in response saying he is against it.
(Disclaimer - This post is for educational purposes only. Always consult a licensed investment professional before taking any trade. Any trade you take is at your own risk.)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

PTG

Postby PTG » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:07 am

These no good parasite SOB's wil tax everything out of every productive individual until the system breaks. The good news is that it will. The bad news is that we don't know when exactly. The good news again is that it can happen very quickly indeed (think Berlin Wall).

Batten the hatches. Hard times are upon us.
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

Patch

Postby Patch » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:26 pm

PTG

I've been off line for a few weeks as when I reformated my main computer's harddrive and reloaded a fresh XP Pro, when I went to my external harddrive, I found somehow over the course of a few hours, the thing lost its drive structure and I began a learning process and search for how to recover such important lost data. I did find a great data recovery program and will post it when I get home in a few days. Just as I managed to recover most of my software and data, It was time for Christmas and our visit to Houston/Cypress Texas !!! We return home New Year's Day.

During our vacation, I've read about 100 pages of Mark Levin's book, Liberty and Tyranny. An Excellent and well documented book and I highly recommend it to all who care about freedom and liberty in the present day and the future.

Walter E Williams will be on the radio tomorrow, December 31, 2009 covering for Rush Limbaugh, 12.00-3.00 pm EST. If you have never heard this man speak, listen in for 15 minutes. One online link to this live broadcast is:
http://www.wmal.com/Article.asp?id=632848 the click on the listen live link.

Was it Jefferson who said the only thing necessary for tyranny to prevail is for good people to sit back and do nothing. It is past the time for all good people to stand up and take action, else our freedom and liberty will be lost for ourselves, our children and our grandchildrens.

Patch
In TX
http://www.wmal.com/Article.asp?id=632848
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

bredin

Postby bredin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:30 am

Patch: I dont know who said this but "The Price of freedom is eternal vigilence".

The people of the "free world" have gone to sleep, forgotten to hold vigil and been bent over the pommelhorse during their slumber. Its only when the crunchy peanut butter becomes the lube that they will awaken again, scream "no more" and become vigilent once more.

For a time, anyway.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:17 pm

bredin

The peanut butter is in the radiator, crankcase and under the hood.

I just heard Sarah from Alaska is going to be doing some work with Fox News. I think the reason so many people is Washington DC hate her is because of their own corruption. She will root them all out. So many of our folks in the congress should be in jail for life right now. The corruption sickens me the most because I love crunchy peanut butter on just about anything and every thing.

Patch
aka The New Computer repair expert

PS The last few days I've made real strides and will make a post as soon as I am out of the woods about computer recovery helps.
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 am

PTG

What do you think about the state of the United States post Massachusetts? (I hope I spelled it right Marcia).

Patch
In VA
Wishing I was in MA yesterday !!!

PTG

Postby PTG » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:52 am

Patch wrote:PTG

What do you think about the state of the United States post Massachusetts? (I hope I spelled it right Marcia).

Patch
In VA
Wishing I was in MA yesterday !!!

Well, I haven't been able to dive into that, but for starters this would about cover it:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/a ... 47946.html and http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/a ... 48038.html

PTG

Postby PTG » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:44 am

Here's somebody who actually has ideas how to turn things around.

Somebody who isn't very popular with the Powers that Be.

The Powers that Be who have transformed the free, prosperous society that the US once was, into a comparable empire that the Founders sought to escape from.

He has had those ideas for many decades, and has stuck to them.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/a ... 48120.html

Ideas WILL win in the end.

Freedom WILL win in the end.

(That also is valid for freedom by foreign countries now occupied by- or in "war" with the US).

PTG

Postby PTG » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 am

RicG wrote:This is not good - news out this morning that European leaders are interested in a Financial Transaction Tax:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/EU-calls- ... et=&ccode=

At least Geitner came out in response saying he is against it.

Merkel and Sarkozy are only two examples of the cultural marxist politicians who cause European individuals much harm. They are more of the same - Bush, O'Bummer, etc. with Vaclav Klaus and a handful others being the only reasonable ones (reasonable as in "actually using their brains").

I wonder what I have done wrong in my life to have these lowlife scumbags controlling my life. I didn't ask for it, yet them and their bureaucrats are telling me what is and isn't good for me, whilst taking away most of my earnings.

This nonsense has to stop.

PTG

Postby PTG » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Taxachusetts.

Scott Brown - Healthcare (or should I say Hellcare) for All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygy0HbbK ... r_embedded

WHAT ffs is the difference with Ted Kennedy ?

Another puppet in the Senate, ready to fill his pockets with YOUR monies.

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard - H. L. Mencken

Goodnight, and good luck. :roll:

Return to “beginners forum”