American capitalism gone with a whimper

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

trueblueTEX

Postby trueblueTEX » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:00 pm

There, that's more like it!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:11 pm

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:41 am

[font=Times New Roman]Anonymous Attacks And The Inability To Eat An iPad[/font]

Mar. 14 2011

On one front after another, the Federal Reserve is coming under siege. On Saturday, to begin, the hacker group calling itself "Anonymous" issued a video manifesto calling for "a relentless campaign of nonviolent, peaceful civil disobedience."

"We aim to break up the global banking cartel centered at the Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund, Bank of International Settlements [sic] and World Bank," Anonymous says.

The group has been around for years, but made its biggest impact last fall, when WikiLeaks began releasing its stash of State Department cables. As Amazon, PayPal, Visa and MasterCard all cut off their business ties with WikiLeaks, Anonymous launched "distributed denial of service" attacks ? basically slamming their websites with so much traffic until they were forced to shut down.

"As a first sign of good faith," says the manifesto, "we demand Ben Bernanke step down as Federal Reserve chairman."
    ...(continued)

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Warring wit' Libya...

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Missile Attacks First Phase of Assaults: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42164455/ns ... ?gt1=43001

Libyan official: 'Tremendous casualties' from attacks: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 9#42167679

Obama says no US ground troops in Libya: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 4#42169794

Seriously America???

I assert that I'm no expert on foreign policy, so I am absolutely open-minded to anyone who wants to argue counter (in support of this military action.)

Granted my gut reaction is coming from the point of view of considering a nation in debt, with greatly devalued fiat currency,[s] taking out loans [/s] creating money at interest, for the purpose of playing World Cop :?:

[highlight=violet](on a separate note, something about war...yada yada...using loans to create things that are just going to be destroyed...)[/highlight]

BUT PLEASE, I'm HONESTLY open to hear other viewpoints to set me straight.

:::EDIT:::
Wasn't it just a few weeks ago they were making a clamor in Washington about barely having enough money and they were making it seem like they were going to have to shut down non-essential Federal services?

**I am more than willing to be enlightened on what I don't understand about American politics.**

I wonder how much TV coverage this will get...(if people are even really going to made aware that troops are back out on a mission)

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 am

The attacks were started to help impose a UN sanctioned no-fly zone.

Let's suppose the US decided not to help impose that sanction, and instead said it wanted to work on it's debt instead. What do you think that would say to every other major power? Don't most other big countries have debt issues as well? Maybe they shouldn't help, and work on their debt as well.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:49 am

:-k
Thanks cwn, I am listening.

Any other opinions?

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 pm

People all over the world need to revolt against their governments.

Think about it. Do YOU yourself want to fight against Libya? Wars are governments against governments not people against people. In the days of old, leaders led their troops into battle. Do you see Obama doing that? Did you see Bush doing that?

It is really simple. Armies should be raised simply by a call to arms. If no one showed up, then there would be no battle. No draft. Only popular wars would be fought.

Every able bodied citizen should be allowed to defend the borders of their country. Death to invaders.

This would stop a lot of the nonsense.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Tresor

Postby Tresor » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:47 pm

cwn6161 wrote:The attacks were started to help impose a UN sanctioned no-fly zone.

I have a problem with the concept of 'no-fly zone'.

Let's for the sake of argument assume that (i) there is a place on Earth in which children are abused on a constant basis and (ii) you - motivated by a higher moral imperative - are to impose a 'no-child abuse zone' in this place.

Now, what you can for example do is to introduce a set of ethical regulations and install technical equippment to prevent child abuse by ANYBODY (yourself including - you are a moral being). The last thing you would do is to remove the already existing regulations and technical equippment that help preventig children from abuse. If you did however remove these, anyone around you might be pretty sure that your higher moral imperative is a gimmick to impose a monopoly on child abuse for yourself.

The hypothetical ''no-child abuse zone'' to be imposed by a pedo is no different than a ''no-fly zone'' imposed by USA and their allies - they started by targeting anti air-craft defense systems.

One can be pretty sure that the ''no-fly zone'' is the gimmick to destroy Gadaffi's pedo monopoly over Libyan people and impose Obama's and Sarcosy's pedo monopoly over Libyans.

Tresor

Postby Tresor » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:59 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote: Every able bodied citizen should be allowed to defend the borders of their country. Death to invaders.

Arming Libyans with weapons by Gaddafi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILx31trcmx0 is probably the best thing he could do for the people and the land.

If this video is true than Libya will turn into Somalia soon. Once Libyans feel the taste of anarchy (freedom without state), no army of Christians, Marsians, Muslims, Communists, Capitalists, Feminists and Bankers will ever dare to *censored - swear word* with the Libyans and with their land.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:46 am

One can be pretty sure that the ''no-fly zone'' is the gimmick to destroy Gadaffi's pedo monopoly over Libyan people and impose Obama's and Sarcosy's pedo monopoly over Libyans.

Devil's Advocate says:
But wasn't it Gaddafi's children who decided first by revolting that they no longer wanted daddy-Gaddafi's pedo hands on them anymore?

{i'm re-reading your posts for clarity.}

Return to “beginners forum”