A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:46 pm

I don´t see it.
agggg sometimes I think that i´m stupid....

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:17 pm

I think it's because the first colour change (ratprice turn, single bar reversal..whatever you want to call it, ) hasn't closed beyond the previous red bar's high extreme. The next one is better as it closes around the high, the third one that Mo says 'for sure' IS beyond the previous high.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:39 pm

arkan1976 wrote:I don´t see it.
agggg sometimes I think that i´m stupid....

I feel the same way when I don't have the words to properly explain what I am seeing; which is often.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 am

I've been tracing these masterpieces from the past and trying to connect the dots along the way... (don't have the actual thread of communication) A picture tells more than a thousand words...

Maybe this will aid those wanting deeper insight...

Here's my attempt at prediction... (don't hold me to it)
:smt065

dojirock

Postby dojirock » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:29 am

Merry Christmas all my trader friends and a Happy New Year!

God Bless,

doji
It always takes Momentum to break Momentum!
"A small loss is just as satisfying as a large gain" -MO
"Sometimes we need to stop learning and start thinking...."
"Once you stack, you'll never go back!"

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:55 am

You to doji and everyone else here, thx for all your posts.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:55 am

MightyOne wrote:It is a fun game, it is just a shame that most of the world doesn't know about it yet. :shock:

It requires too much thinking. People generally don't like to think too much. In my opinion thinking has tremendous future :wink:

Gentlemen,

Merry Christmas. Enjoy Your fish and gifts. Remember that fat has 9 calories per 1 gram and protein and carbs only 4. So cut on mayo. Drink water. Pay taxes.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:05 am

Nice to have you back pawel! Happy Holidays/Solstice/Christmas/Hanuka and any other denominational festival around this time! :D

Hope that 2014 will give us all great insight into breaking the code of the market :D
:smt065

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:57 am

Jalarupa wrote:Nice to have you back pawel! Happy Holidays/Solstice/Christmas/Hanuka and any other denominational festival around this time! :D

Hope that 2014 will give us all great insight into breaking the code of the market :D

Thanks mate. Nice to see You too.

I wonder how "deep" can we understand it or how predictable it really is. I know the markets relatively good at this point and although nothing really surprises me anymore I'm often off with my analysis and sometimes dead wrong. Probably everyone knows that situation when You are 100% certain that "X" will happen and then when "Y" happens it's still 100% logical.

Also it's good to remember fckn wizards which we all met along the way. The guys who are way beyond everything else. The guys which I think feel the market more than they know it. What makes them that much efficient? Maybe it's more about character traits than practise and knowledge. After all it's a psychological game. I'm not only talking about trades execution, rather a broader spectrum, things like acceptance for making mistakes or ability to make independent decisions. Which brings up the question, how much of the understanding is hidden in the charts and how much within a trader and ofc I'm scratching the surface here. It's complex and fascinating. It's also ridiculously off topic :wink:

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:36 am

Speaking of off topic I remember years ago going through TRO's NLA thread on babypips. All of a sudden MightyOne appeared with all His Mighty stuff :wink: and nobody obviously knew who He was. People were so mad. Nobody wanted the new stuff. It was too much. Most importantly it was higher than M5 which sounded crazy. Even I was like: "fck me, it's complicated enough with this Rumpled guy". Haha.

But of course there was something to it which felt right and honest which made me and many other stick with it. There was no easy answer promised (which at that time was a downer to me) unlike all those paid seminars and gurus (who all at that time sounded reasonably). Thankfully I was sensitive enough to grasp some of it and logical enough to know that the secret to the markets is not $299 plus shipping costs. It's free or priceless which is quite a range :wink:

Return to “beginners forum”