A fresh start! Doji's Trading Journal

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:46 am

Hi News

Yea Supply/Demand and fibs on extreme marked by semaphors. But the Price action based on principle "Price hits a higher time frame Zline then look for a lower timeframe zline (i.e. you entry chart) away.". <--Dragon Quote by the way.

I did some pictures that relate to my previous post to show you what i mean.The pictures below show what i was looking for after price hit the higher timeframe zline. The key is price hit something on Higher time frame first then lower time frame. Making connection between zlines and engulfing patterns made it alot easrier for me see them, i don't know why. Merry Xmas News.

Hope these help. Always following the higher timeframe flow and know when your trading with the flow and counter to the flow and base expectations off that.Remember for example in strong downward movement price will not get back to supply most of the time. Big bars in breakout move help :D. im starting to rabble.

newscalper wrote:Just closed at 8370
Interesting chart BB - pure S/D? Draw fibs from the candle where the rat is @ the sema on the hourly - the ensuing PA has to break out of a pointy, then look for an entry on return. Entry candle has to close over a line whether that's of a single candle or of a run of candles. I think that's it anyway.

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks: Doji, BB, TRO, MO and all.
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

newscalper

Postby newscalper » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Yeah, wicked diagrams - I know the traditional names/patterns. Call them BUOB etc if you want - what I saw on the 5 min chart, or thought I saw was that you weren't just looking at singular bars but were combining them also? So if going long you waited until either a singular red bar was engulfed or a run of red bars.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Quote "So if going long you waited until either a singular red bar was engulfed or a run of red bars."

- Exactly News, i started taking single candle formation because it was pissing me off i was missing price action of know areas of supply or demand by waiting for combined candles only. And in current market condition (small ranges) there was no profit left on table.

You get few more loses down on 5mins but the risk to reward over whelms the losing trades.

newscalper wrote:Yeah, wicked diagrams - I know the traditional names/patterns. Call them BUOB etc if you want - what I saw on the 5 min chart, or thought I saw was that you weren't just looking at singular bars but were combining them also? So if going long you waited until either a singular red bar was engulfed or a run of red bars.
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Here you go Bettlebox:

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:13 pm

Thanks Mo. I see what you're are saying.

Merry Xmas btw :)

MightyOne wrote:Here you go Bettlebox:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:41 am

Merry almost Christmas =)

paweldobkowski

Postby paweldobkowski » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:54 am

This Arimaa is amazing. I finally found a reason to keep the old chess set.

I hate the fact that we're using computers these days to create programs that are unbeatable. Go dig the fckn bitcoin and leave Gary alone.

arkan1976

Postby arkan1976 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Please MO, Waht is the difference ?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:51 pm

paweldobkowski wrote:This Arimaa is amazing. I finally found a reason to keep the old chess set.

I hate the fact that we're using computers these days to create programs that are unbeatable. Go dig the fckn bitcoin and leave Gary alone.

The first thing that a Chess player usually says is, "I don't get this pushing/pulling BS". :lol:

I suggested a modification to the game where a rabbit can switch places with an adjacent elephant allowing for camel rescues & strategic dislodging of the opponents elephant.

It is a fun game, it is just a shame that most of the world doesn't know about it yet. :shock:

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:07 pm

I don't know arkan1976 =)

you tell me...

Return to “beginners forum”