70% Account Drawdawn.

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

ZEN

The treasure!

Postby ZEN » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:21 am

The Treasure! It was here all the time, it was here since the beginning of this forum. DON'T GO FOR PIPS, DON'T GO FOR PROFIT! GO FOR WINNING TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the core of Master Tro's philosophy!
Go for winning trades. THINK OF WINNING TRADES! When you go for pips you will make mistakes WAITING FOR THE MARKET TO GIVE YOU MORE PIPS! The same is with profit. Clear your mind and go for winning trades and you will never lose again! Think of that! When you think of winning trades does not mather anymore the number of pips. When you think of winning trades you will make less mistakes.
Today it's better!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Humble wrote:
es/pip wrote: i was referencing trading

I'm guessing $10- a pip!

that went over my head
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:09 pm

hey es/pip,

how did trading the NFP go? For me I didn't can't any large moves.

But I bet you must of murdered the markets during the Fed Rate on Wednesday.

It seems Fed rate was a lot easier to trade than NFP this time.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:11 pm

adaseb wrote:hey es/pip,

how did trading the NFP go? For me I didn't can't any large moves.

But I bet you must of murdered the markets during the Fed Rate on Wednesday.

It seems Fed rate was a lot easier to trade than NFP this time.

yeah the fed was some good action for sure

NFP wasnt too bad either

i did ok during both, but i agree the fed was easier action
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Humble

Postby Humble » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:15 am

es/pip wrote: that went over my head

Sorry, the thread moves a bit fast sometimes, especially when I do not read the posts until most of you have gone to bed.

It was in reference to someone joking that poor es/pip only made 800 pips in a week.

Good to see you posting again.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

ajaymein

Postby ajaymein » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 am

The Fed Rate announcement had some insanely good trading on the 1minute timeframe!!

genlogins

Postby genlogins » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:01 am

Hi all,

============================================

Please can you keep to the Helpping people instead of piquerin each other.

We need to mention for the newbies like me that some individuals come here just to advertise their web schemes, thats it. Every one is free to loose their money where ever they want.

We give advice, and thats that.

================================================

So, back to trading.

Zen, you are absolutely right, I was focus on pips andprofit. But since 2 weeks ago I sated to check my live account and demo, and realised that the times I was Short gave me more money, because I was cutting all the positions before they could come to losses.

So I adopt the method of only going short, cut losses short, let the winners run, and don't let winners become loosers.

The most difficult was, never, Never, NEVER trade DEMO accounts again. They just kill all your feelings with the live accounts.

So, from a 60/40 % loosers / winning ratio, I whent to a wapping 85/15 ratio.

Of course mojority are not big winners, they can have most times winnings of just 0.4 pips (Yes, less than 1 pip). But the impoortant is that is a Winning position.

Back to EUR/USD last 3rd Nov at about 18:00 GMT, was that the report you are talking about that make moves of 200 pips?

E/U moved 200 pips 3x, yes, 3 times, that means was 200 up, 200 down, 200 up again. The last move was in a longer time but it happen.

I could not get that one because I closed the station 5 minutes before.

I have to start trading News. You know of a good News That we can have on firefox?

Thanks, Gen

ZEN

Winning trades!

Postby ZEN » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Dear genlogins and dear traders, as I said on my own topic, it took me more than 3 years to master my mind, to control my mind and my toughts but after this 3 years I found that you cand do this at once. I want to tell you something that will make you think I'm realy crazy. About 1 week ago, looking at charts and analizing the economical data and seeing the movement of the prices at one moment "I was enlighted", in fact I just feel that someone took out a fogg from my eyes and I start to feel, a strong feeling, what I have to trade, what trade to do. When I was looking at a chart with a price of a pair moveing I simply knew what to trade and how. I simply know when to trade. Since then I never loose any trade. This in demo. It's like someone, or something, is telling me what to trade and when to trade. After one week I just want to check this and friday morning at 8 and 9'o'clock GMT I've been waching the charts and the movement of the prices and I've got the feeling not to trade. A friend of mine called me by phone and ask me if I start to trade and I've told him that that day I will not trade because I don't feel I have to trade. Hi told me to trade anyway because it's just a demoaccount. So, I've listen to him and I've trade and I've lost. In that evening (at 18GMT) I've took a look at the charts and I've got the feeling to trade and I've made 3 winning trades. For most of you this is crazy. For me it's not. I will continue to the next post!!!
Last edited by ZEN on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Today it's better!

ZEN

Mental training and mental focus at once!

Postby ZEN » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Mental training and mental focus at once!
To control and focus and training your mind you don't have to make 3 years of meditations. You only have to use your imagination. Imagination is a powerfull tool of our mind.
Just imagine, but imagine, that you are in a jungle (forex market) and you hunt a beast (winning trade-profit) AND YOU HAVE ONLY ONE BULETT ON YOUR GUN. Just imagine yourself doing this. Remember, you have only one bulett (only one trade to make profit) and therefore you have only one chance to kill the beast. You sniff the beast and you hide in the bushes and wait for the beast (you wach the charts and you wait for the RIGHT TRADE, THE WINNING TRADE WICH WILL MAKE PROFIT FOR YOU). You have to pull the triger (TO ENTER THE TRADE!) just at the right time, no sooner, no later. If you pull the triger and shoot to soon (ENTER THE TRADE TO EARLY) the beast will be scared and will run away and you will miss and you will not get the trophy (the trade will go against you and you will lose the profit and will lose money). If you shoot too late (if you enter the trade to late) again, maybe the beast will see you and will atack you (if you enter a trade too late again the trade may change and go against you). Just imagine this hunt and imagine that you shoot at the right time -just get the feeling of shooting at the right time and you kill the beast and take his trophy. Do this exercise of imagination several time a day for a few weeks and then trade based on this feeling and concentrate-focus on winning the trade. JUST REMEMBER THAT, JUST LIKE IN YOUR IMAGINATION, YOUR LIFE DEPEND ON TIMING, ON THE RIGHT TIME TO SHOOT (YOU ONLY HAVE ONE VITAL TRADE). After a few weeks or months, you will have a nice surprise!!!!
Today it's better!

ZEN

Postby ZEN » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:24 pm

So, from a 60/40 % loosers / winning ratio, I whent to a wapping 85/15 ratio.

Of course mojority are not big winners, they can have most times winnings of just 0.4 pips (Yes, less than 1 pip). But the impoortant is that is a Winning position.

genlogins, the human brain is tricky. If you accustomed your brain with winning trades, this, somehow (maby on a subconscious level!) will generate signals in form of feelings and will make you trade only when you will win. Do not underestimate the power of your brain!
Today it's better!

Return to “beginners forum”