kreslik.com 2014 upgrade - bug reports

suggestions, opinions, requests for new features

Moderator: moderators

michal.kreslik

Re: kreslik.com 2014 upgrade - bug reports

Postby michal.kreslik » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Hi,

the email notifications functionality is currently being disrupted by the ongoing process of upgrading the forums, sorry.

There might be some other minor issues with the forums in the coming days, but everything shall be ironed out in a matter of days once the upgrade is finished.

Please don't hesitate to report any other irregularities - this thread is being monitored by the website developers.

On a different note - you should now see the forums loading blazingly fast both on desktop as well as on the mobile devices, correct? :)

Thanks!
Michal

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:30 pm

Captain Pugwash wrote:HI MIchael

I would like the old home page back with the links to the most recent posts chronologically on the left - I see the quick links (not nice and interesting) so if it cant be done - well I'm sure i'll get used to it'

the reason I like this featureis many threads were not started on the beginners forum so they had to be searched for

MOST important is the inability to ZOOM IN ON CHARTS - some charts have been made unusable altogether like here http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78217#p78217. (although when MO re- marked up the chart it up it was smaller - but not that small)

The transfer seems to have lost chart pixel width - I do hope we can get them back

MO's recent idea of using quotes to save on page "real estate" would also be nice to have reinstated if possible

That said - - Michael Kreslick - thanks for looking after and providing the best forum on the interweb :D (not to mention Insanity Industries obviously) :D :D :D

Hi,

the problem with the image you reference is that it has very wide white borders. If I cut away the white borders, it zooms just fine:

chart_noborder.png
chart_noborder.png (140.15 KiB) Viewed 15625 times

Or were you referencing some other issue with the image?

Thanks,
Michal

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:37 am

When you click on a link it should open a new tab!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:44 am

michal.kreslik wrote:
Captain Pugwash wrote:HI MIchael

I would like the old home page back with the links to the most recent posts chronologically on the left - I see the quick links (not nice and interesting) so if it cant be done - well I'm sure i'll get used to it'

the reason I like this featureis many threads were not started on the beginners forum so they had to be searched for

MOST important is the inability to ZOOM IN ON CHARTS - some charts have been made unusable altogether like here viewtopic.php?p=78217#p78217. (although when MO re- marked up the chart it up it was smaller - but not that small)

The transfer seems to have lost chart pixel width - I do hope we can get them back

MO's recent idea of using quotes to save on page "real estate" would also be nice to have reinstated if possible

That said - - Michael Kreslick - thanks for looking after and providing the best forum on the interweb :D (not to mention Insanity Industries obviously) :D :D :D

Hi,

the problem with the image you reference is that it has very wide white borders. If I cut away the white borders, it zooms just fine:

chart_noborder.png

Or were you referencing some other issue with the image?

Thanks,
Michal

HI Michael

but how would I go about cutting out the white borders? - its not my chart - it did appear bigger before the upgrade is what I meant
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

michal.kreslik

Postby michal.kreslik » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:20 am

Could you please send me a direct reference to the original post where this chart appeared? Can't find it.

Thanks

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:57 pm

michal.kreslik wrote:Could you please send me a direct reference to the original post where this chart appeared? Can't find it.

Thanks

here is the original chart from kate http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=78189#p78189

MO kindly drew a few of his funny lines on it and re posted it :)

hope that helps - its not an important chart for me - its just an issue that's happening a few times when I go back on some historical posts
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

seedling

Postby seedling » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Hello, thanks for the hard work on the site :smt023 , nice to see quick removal of spammers these days.. An ignore button would be nice, what is the functionality of the friend or foe option under peoples name in profiles? Is it the ignore function?
"Intention transforms while attention creates." Deepak Chopra

roman.miklus

Postby roman.miklus » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:14 am

Hello Seedling,
you will find how works Foe list in our FAQ section here: faq.php#f6r0
Generally Foe's posts will be hidden for you by default.

Roman Miklus
Project manager

seedling

Postby seedling » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:14 am

Hello Roman, thank you , keep up the good work :wink:
"Intention transforms while attention creates." Deepak Chopra

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:17 pm

hiya

all attachments look like this

(96.32 KiB) Not downloaded yet - i.e "Not downloaded yet" its like nowt has ever been looked at - undrestood if the're my charts - but for EVERYONE :)

also the old text highlighting (used extensively by dudes such as Tygercrane) is not functioning - making those old posts difficult to read (the're heavy on the original html coding)

Have a great Christmas - thanks for your work guys

Return to “website functionality”